How to Install Floating Shelves | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

🍂 IDEAS para DECORAR la SALA OTOÑO 2022 🍂 cómo decorar sala comedor #shorts   FALL DECOR 🍂
🍂 IDEAS para DECORAR la SALA OTOÑO 2022 🍂 cómo decorar sala comedor #shorts FALL DECOR 🍂 | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
September 18, 2022
IDEAS PARA DECORAR Y ORGANIZAR UN BAÑO PEQUEÑO / MANUALIDADES FACILES CON RECICLAJE /El Blog De Nelu | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
September 18, 2022
How to Install Floating Shelves

How to Install Floating Shelves | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Home,home owner,home owner repair,repair,replace,diy,how to,do it yourself,fix,easy,house,house repair,maintenance,floating shelf,floating shelves,install a floating shelf,floating shelf bracket,how to hang a floating shelf,diy project,diy floating shelves,home decor,wood working,diy wood floating shelves,hidden bracket,interior design,home improvement,easy diy,wall mounted,home ownership,homeowner repair

#Install #Floating #Shelves
In this video I show you how to hang some hidden anchor floating shelves. Not all brackets on different shelves are the same so this is simply a guide to help you do it yourself.

If you want these shelves you can buy them here…

Wall anchors –

Please like, comment, share and subscribe!

Thanks for watching!

DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. This helps support this channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Parker Lowe says:

Where’d you get your anchors? The ones I’ve used strip, even with a a regular screw driver.

2. And look at that beautiful dog just laying on the bed at the end of the video. Fixing to install my shelves now. Thanks for the video. 👍

3. rusee8 says:

Ugh, thank you! I've been looking for the right video for my 2 floating shelves with the same holes in the back…also my stud finder never works! This helped so much! Thank you for explaining everything & so simply

4. Use a screwdriver for the fine tuning or you might struggle with the drill…to much to little to much to little etc….

5. or you could use your phones calculator to divide 28.375 by 2 which would give u 14.1875

6. To whoever is reading this Jesus loves you and he’s coming soon. All you need to do to be saved is believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins was buried and came back to life on the 3d day confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and you’ll be saved. Today is the day of salvation tomorrow is not promised and you don’t want to miss the rapture it will be so bad like nothing ever seen before on earth. God

7. Patti Kreins says:

SO, SO, SO, SO helpful….thank you! And, you are so patient and easy to understand. These stupid shelves have been the hardest to install for some reason and now I want to put them up everywhere! Thank you, again.

8. The Gent says:

love how you got your little beater mini bat next to the bed!!!

9. Andrew Gee says:

Grey hat, Rap album cover t shirt, beard… you can’t fool me Mister Mathers. 🤨

10. Ah thank u I was going to mess up my wall with just a hammer 😭😭

11. Honey Bee says:

I really needed to watch this video. My floating shelves were lopsided. I subscribed and look forward to learning more tips and how to's from you.

12. Wow this really helped me! I am
    Going to buy a heavy duty wall anchors bc I am hanging up my makeup vanity from
    Ikea and I don’t trust the ones they gave me!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

13. BillToboggan says:

I ended up stapling my kids to the sink. help.

14. Curtis45100 says:

Why measure anything when you can just stick some masking tape on the entire shelf, mark it with a sharpie and then stick the tape on the wall where you want to hang it. My brother showed me that trick and I felt like a fool with my measuring tape…..Lol 🙂

15. Matt Kaiser says:

Great video, even better t-shirt!

16. Great video. Gave me everything i need to get the job done 👍

17. Works great! Exactly what I needed.

18. Vinh Nguyen says:

or you can cut long piece of paper and put in the back of the shelves then mark with a hole on it after that level the wall with lazer and stick that paper on the wall. Easy 😂