The McGee Home Basement: Webisode No. 1 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

FLAMBOYANT & LUXURIOUS!! Viral Wedding of Maryam Atiku Bagudu & Ibrahim Gwandu
FLAMBOYANT & LUXURIOUS!! Viral Wedding of Maryam Atiku Bagudu & Ibrahim Gwandu | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 16, 2022
BISNIS EYELASH EXTENSION | SIMPLE STUDIO RUMAHAN | BELI SEMUA DEKORASI Di Shopee | SEMUANYA MURAH | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 16, 2022
The McGee Home Basement: Webisode No. 1

studio mcgee,mcgee and co,studio mcgee design,studio mcgee interior design,mcgee studio,studio mcgee webisode,house to home,mcgee design,modern design,eclectic design,interior mcgee,before and after,interior design,interior design inspiration,before and after interior design,home decor,transitional design,home inspiration

#McGee #Home #Basement #Webisode
We can’t wait to show you around our latest favorite space. After a few years of living in The McGee Home and making plans for this fun-filled space, we took our basement from the set of our Netflix show to our favorite family hang-out spot, with the help of Killowen Construction. Take a tour of our main space!

MORE Studio McGee:

Shop:
Instagram:
Blog:
Website:
Pinterest:
Facebook:
basement wall decor ideas

1. Jane Nierman says:

Tried to find the guest bedroom nightstands in your collection but couldn't. They look like pieces from J Robert Scott. Would love more info.

2. What white paint did you use in your gorgeous basement?!

3. Es un precioso diseño, me encanta, este y todas sus creaciones, vi el reality, y ya espero otra temporada, son una familia hermosa, mis mejores deseos de éxito y felicidad para ustedes desde Chile.

4. So beautiful, just watch season 3 and loved it and now I am going to start working on each of my rooms in my house. When I watched your show from season 1 to 3.and you were telling your story about how you had to sell you stuff to start you business I cried. Because it shows that you are just like all of us and that you know how money is tight for people now. I know that I will be ordering from you website and enjoy watching your YouTube channel too. Thank you to you and your beautiful family for sharing with us.

5. Kemble Bean says:

love the white oak cabinet, what do you seal that with to achieve that color?

6. Where is the faucet from?

7. I was hoping you could tell us what pulls/handles were used in the basement kitchen.

8. hotsixty says:

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

9. Jan Zoeteman says:

Love guest room wallpaper? May I please have the maker & name of wallpaper…. It would be wonderful for me as well!

10. Miguel Ortiz says:

Another youtuber is furnishing her new home almost exactly like yours and making it seem as if it's her ideas

11. Well I think you did a wonderful job it would’ve been nice if you had a spot of color in the living room area and also in the bedroom, not much but something because it’s pretty bland

12. Andie Reyes says:

Are you guys going to try for a boy in a few years?

13. Does anyone know where Shay got her sectional from and what color it’s in? Thank you!

14. This basement is beautiful & super functional!
    It does not look like a basement at all!
    I love it! 💝
    Amazing job!!!

15. Hey such a big fan I was wondering when season 3 is coming out

16. I absolutely LOVE the white swivel chairs in your downstairs great room. Can you please give me info on them? MANY THANKS! Patty asking from Colorado 💞

17. Ariel Elisa says:

I love this… I just wish they used a tiny pop of color here and there.

18. This is absolutely stunning. With lots of natural light, high ceilings, plenty of space with beautiful design elements. Stunning!!

19. Brian Weber says:

Can you give the name of the checker tile used in the guest bath?

20. Yo I guys need a full house tour

21. Can you please let me know what style of sectional this is? What is the name of it on your website? Thank you.

22. 😊 thank u for the inspo, taking a lots from you to incorporate this Vibes into our new home 🏡🌼