5 Fondant Mistakes to Avoid for Cake Decorating Beginners! | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com

IDEAS PARA DECOCAR un BAÑO PEQUEÑO🍁OTOÑO 2022🍁DECORACIÓN SENCILLA 🍁FALL 2022 🍁#SONIACELI🍂FARMHOUSE | ideas para decorar baños pequeños | 55designers.com
September 16, 2022
Benjamin Moore Paint Colors | TOP Interior Paint Colors
Benjamin Moore Paint Colors | TOP Interior Paint Colors | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 16, 2022
5 Fondant Mistakes to Avoid for Cake Decorating Beginners!

Cake decorating,cake decorating for beginners,how to work with fondant,fondant for beginners,fondant basic,fondant tutorial,fondant cake decorating,how to decorate with fondant,cake decorating with fondant,fondant 101,fondant tips,fondant mistakes to avoid,5 fondant mistakes to avoid cake decorating,decorating with fondant,how to handle fondant,coloring fondant,how to color fondant,how to roll fondant,rolling fondant,how to store fondant,how to,cake

#Fondant #Mistakes #Avoid #Cake #Decorating #Beginners
5 Fondant Mistakes to Avoid for Cake Decorating Beginners: If you’ve always wanted to try decorating a cake with fondant, but don’t know where to start, this video is for you. Don’t be intimidated by fondant! It’s easy to work with if you know the common pitfalls and how to overcome them. In this video, I show you five mistakes to avoid when working with fondant for the first time. Now you’ll have the confidence to finally tackle fondant once and for all!

Items from this video:
Gel Food Color:
Small Rolling Pin:
Dusting  Pouch:
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

Need help with your next cake? Connect with me through “Advice” in the Cake Decoration Beginners Guide:

Subscribe for more cake decorating tutorials and special tips:

Share this video with a friend:

Watch next – 5 Mistakes to Avoid Before Decorating Your Cake:

Recommended Playlist – Cake Decorating Favorites:

Let’s connect:

Instagram – @Mrs.CoffeesCakes
Website – www.cakesbycoffee.com

Thank you again for watching!

#cakedecorating #fondant
mothers day cake decorating ideas

1. Asia Coffee says:

Now that you know which fondant mistakes to avoid, make sure that you don't make these mistakes BEFORE you even start decorating your cake: https://youtu.be/QVsede0l57M!

2. thanxz for the video. I'm a complete noob at this. My daughter wanted a cake with fondant and when I contacted local Bakers, the lowest price was $200.00 YIKES! So… yay! new skills lol

3. jaya mary says:

How to make soft rollable fondant 😊🌹

4. The way to remove food coloring from your hands is to make a paste of baking soda and a bit of water and rub your hands gently together and then wash with soap and water. Really works!
    Thank you for this excellent video with great tips. 😀

5. Curly Vlogs says:

This was so helpful!

6. Zionite says:

I loved this guide. Just curious, do you ever use gum Tex and if so….when?

7. M.Bellathé says:

Hi, what gloves i need please ? Sorry for my english.

8. plz whatelse can be used in place of veg shortening?

9. Rusafa Kola says:

Can we keep fondant dough in room temperature?after opening the dough?

10. J Dijone says:

Thanks What is the UK English word for American English 'shortening'?

11. Da bay Baby says:

Hey i know im a year late. But do you have any tips on how to get a huge fondant bubble out of a fully decorated cake. Idk what to doo😩😩😩😩

12. Instead of buttercream can I cover cake with whipped icing or regular icing?

13. Thanks for sharing this video it was so helful

14. DLA fondant which is ready to use but its very smooth that's why i put Tylose powder to make a little bit hard… what is the use of shortening? Im a new baker, just asking

15. Can I use oil instead of vegetable shortening?

16. Can you use regular food coloring?

17. Morgan Shea says:

Oh my goodness you are amazing thank you

18. Hi mam very interesting…but what did apply for the fondant when you open from the cover?am from India

19. S M says:

Hey there, I have a question! If I cover my cake in buttercream and cut out flat shapes from the fondant, can I stick the shapes directly to the buttercream? I just want to use fondant for the designs, I don't want to cover the whole cake in fondant if I don't have to. Let me know if that would work! Thank you!

20. Thanks a ton…very helpful

21. I went to a birthday party and eating the cake was just like eating chewing gum or something and the cake was a mass of fondant, that was something I didn't like about it. And thanks for telling us these tips so if I make cake covered with fondant I will surely check this video again.

22. Where i can put the excess fondant after i close it in a cling wrap? In the fridge or in a room temperature? Thank u so much.. It's a big help for me.. 😘

23. How many days in advance can i make decorations with fondant? TIA

24. Alison Bakes says:

Great video!! When I use fondant on sugar cookies how long does it stay edible for? Since it dries out pretty fast and hardens. Are they supposed to stay sealed?

25. dreyy says:

can i use vegetable oil instead of vegetable shortening or gloves? cuz i don’t have those

26. Sn00pyGRL says:

Thank you so much! I didn’t know about the shortening tip. Very useful xx

27. Kanna says:

Would it be possible to use powdered food coloring?

28. Brownie Land says:

How to dry fondant accent before putting them on cakes/cupcakes? Newbie here!

29. I never worked with fondant so I would like to know if I can use vegetables oil instead of shortening to kneed it. Please advise. Thx.

30. This Is Me says:

“Unless you wanna look like you’ve committed a terrible crime”😂😂 Anyways, I loved watching your video Asia, and thanks again!💝

31. Parul Bhagat says:

Very nice please make a video to cover cake perfectly with fondant

32. Tiyasa Das says:

Can I use whipping cream instead of butter cream??

33. Susan Harper says:

So helpful! Excellent video.

34. Tasmia Alam says:

Can I use vegetable oil or butter instead or shortening?

35. Which Company colour and fondant did you use? Please tell me

36. Just love it! I made every mistake 😂 No wonder my cakes don’t look beautiful like yours!! You’re so talented. Thanks for sharing. 🦋

37. Do you have to let the fondant dry before eating?

38. knoflenka says:

What kind of cream is it at the beginning, please? I didn’t understand.