DECORATE WITH ME | BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS | SMALL BATHROOM | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

President Obama's Message for America's Students
President Obama's Message for America's Students | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 14, 2022
How to decorate a grave?😳😳😁قبر کی سجاوٹ ایسے جیسے دلہن کا کمرہ 😳😳
How to decorate a grave?😳😳😁قبر کی سجاوٹ ایسے جیسے دلہن کا کمرہ 😳😳 | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 14, 2022
DECORATE WITH ME | BATHROOM DECORATING IDEAS | SMALL BATHROOM

bathroom decorating ideas,Decorate with me,Bathroom refresh,Bathroom decorating on a budget,Bathroom makeover,Small bathroom decorating ideas,Bathroom decor,NaturallyKNicole,Home decor,Room transformation,Amazon,At home,Homegoods

#DECORATE #BATHROOM #DECORATING #IDEAS #SMALL #BATHROOM
Watch me decorate the guest bathroom of a client. Don’t forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy!

Follow me on IG: naturally_knicole
White ruffle shower curtain

Floating wood shelves

basement wall decor ideas

1. beautiful design would you please leave a link to the Home decor & At home store where you shop on future videos please and Thank you.

2. Mane Stage says:

Someone who actually starts right in on what the video is about. Mind blown
    Subbing right now.

3. So cute I like the shower curtain

4. mingram15 says:

Our guests bath is just like this one! I love how well you utilized the space without making it look cluttered or overdone. You've done an amazing job! Very inspiring! Tfs!☺❤

5. Yvonne Reed says:

Nice i love things that are neutral in design it makes it easier to just add a pop of color. I have a question I've been looking for that color for floor shelf where can i order it from or purchase in store??

6. Elsie Rubia says:

Amazing I love it thqnk for sharing

7. helen chaney says:

Absolutely beautiful you have lovely taste

8. Pls do u hv kids? Don't think my pikins ll just look at this unless they spoil it

9. Hi
    Where are you located ?

10. Lauren says:

Looks so pretty!

11. Simple and very lovely, the bathroom made a statement. Blessings

12. Hi Nicole how far are you from Boston Ma.? I will love to have your services to decorate my entire apt. I Love your ways

13. I love At Home!! lol. Everything came out really nice!

14. Great video Thanks for sharing 🙂🙂

15. NISSI MUSIC says:

This is wow and wow❤so cute great job love it

16. THE ROAR says:

Fierce bathroom!

You packed a lot of glamorous punch in a very small space. Everything flows so perfectly that it opens up the bathroom making it seem a bit larger.

Do you think the metal candle holders would look any better with the tallest one in the back and they're shorter one in the front?

You're so wise to use white as the backdrop to all of that metal otherwise it would have been way too industrial in a small space.

Excellent!!

17. That is very unique looking. You've a very presenting statement wit a small space. Hu

18. christine says:

Can you do a skincare routineeeeeee? Also thank you so much for doing these type of videos. And I've been ordering replica's since 2017 xrepbag.com mixing them in with my authentic items for years. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm a new follower!!!

19. J SGG77 says:

Hey 2021 New Influencer! I can watched repeat again! I'm impressed on how you ended this video Wow your channel has great views Make more content like this.

20. That's beautiful my dear

21. You did a great job with this bathroom. The shower curtain and the accessories are perfect. Off topic, but you are a beautiful lady, and I love your headband.

22. Your bathroom looks so good ❤️