How to Prep, Prime, & Paint Concrete Foundations | DIY Home Improvement | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

ideas para organizar y decorar baños pequeños  #casainfonavit #decoration
ideas para organizar y decorar baños pequeños #casainfonavit #decoration | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
September 10, 2022
Make a Box Corner Cushion - The 30 Minute Cushion
Make a Box Corner Cushion – The 30 Minute Cushion | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 10, 2022
How to Prep, Prime, & Paint Concrete Foundations | DIY Home Improvement

fasteners,fasteners 101,albany county fasteners,diy,how to,fastener information,fastener info,house painting tutorials,painting tips,home improvement,life hacks painting a house,painting,concrete,painting concrete,painting over concrete walls,painting concrete foundation walls,painting concrete foundation,painting concrete foundation of house,concrete foundation walls,painting tips for walls,latex paint tips

#Prep #Prime #amp #Paint #Concrete #Foundations #DIY #Home #Improvement
Want to learn how to paint over a concrete foundation? Grab some paint & primer and join our fastener specialist as he shows us in his own garage! In this video, Bob preps, primes, and paints his concrete foundation walls, and shares some helpful painting tips to get the most out of your painting application.

For all your fastener needs, please visit us:

For more Fasteners 101 information, please visit our website here:
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Will this help with garage humidity? I have 2 car garage with insulated garage doors but rear of garage is completely below grade but the front of garage is level with grade I also but rubber foam excersize mats on entire floor

2. Avis Colvin says:

Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed this video. Basic and perfect in my eyes. Painting could be so messy but you are appreciated sir.

3. Kelly Butler says:

I use gallon ziplocks or sandwich baggies for my paint brushes…. Less messy.

4. newbluerugby says:

Can you do this to your same exact concrete basement walls? I read contradicting yes/no reasons all the time. Thanks

5. Martin Etkin says:

He did not even started painting and look the mess he did on the paint can..

6. Lyn gayad says:

What is the best paint to use after primer coz they did skimcoat and primer on concrete walls and ceiling

7. JAIME TAPIA says:

How many coats do u apply ?

8. I wish you would not put music in the background. It’s hard to hear what you say. If I want to listen to the music I play in myself I watch your videos to learn and if I can’t hear you it is hard to learn. Overall I like it 👍🏻

9. This is a suggestion please buy GoPro this video is not a good stabilization 😅

10. I'm a minute in and just wondering how many viewers you possibly lost, after using a hammer, to tap, slap and scrape the foundation wall. WOW/Really!
    No disrespect, but lol👍

11. LugNuts says:

Great video, exactly what I was planning on doing.

12. Lori Didier says:

Excellent! Thank you for this video!

13. Thank you. Good explanation.

14. Can you do a roof with concrete sheets instead of soffit?

15. Samer Serhan says:

Any need to apply sealer first ? (Before the Prime)

16. AleAnt 922 says:

My whole house is block. I want to repaint it. Any suggestions?

17. Thank you for this video. I have pure brick wall in my basement and it's just the standard gray color that Cement is. I am tuning my basement into a small wood working Project room and wanted to make it look better before adding my white cabinets with Router table etc. I appreciate it.

18. Donell Smith says:

To much unnecessary talking for me

19. SuitTV says:

nice trick with putting the paper towel over the paint can before sealing it back up. I wish I knew that one a few weeks ago when I splattered paint everywhere trying to close the lid!