Trim Out an Arched Window | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Programa completo - Decorar un baño rústico y luminoso de Decogarden
Programa completo – Decorar un baño rústico y luminoso de Decogarden | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
quick make wood furniture and decorative pieces ideas / Woodworking project ideas / wood décor ideas | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
Trim Out an Arched Window

window trim interior,window trim installation,arched window trim,flexible trim molding,flexible trim moulding,flexible millwork,trim carpentry,professional molding,colonial trim molding,colonial trim door,custom window trim,window casing,crown molding installation,window stool installation,window stool and apron,install window stool and apron,column millwork,column trim molding,column trim kit,home improvement,window remodel,upgrade window trim

#Trim #Arched #Window
Thanks so much for stopping by! In this video I tackled the trim around the windows in our master bedroom. I love doing trim carpentry and have redone the entire first floor of our house. Crown moulding, baseboards, window and door casing, wainscotting, chair rail, we love it all. I’m ready to start on the second floor and we are starting in the master bedroom. Due to the arch in this set of windows, I have been putting it off for a while but I finally built up the courage to get it done. I found this website flexiblemillwork.com and they made ordering the piece for the arch so easy! I worked with Dan who was super responsive and helpful throughout the process. Their prices are reasonable and the shipping was fast. They are not a sponsor but I wish they were! My very first YouTube post was the bay window in our kitchen. I really enjoyed making this video because I think it shows how far I’ve come since then! Let me know what you think in the comments and please like, share, subscribe, fist bump, etc.

I love CA glue! It’s my favorite tool in the shop. Go to and use code “RLL21” for 10% off Starbond products!

Porter Cable 18G Nailer:

#windowtrim #flexiblemoulding #trimcarpentry
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Thank you so much for sharing! This was exactly what I was looking for.

2. You cut angle for the rubber trim was 45? On each side

3. Juan Landa says:

Interesting column detail! Great install.

4. The design is off meaning the mold is to slim for those pillons and the position is off but the handywork is genuis, keep up the good work

5. BigPoppyJoe says:

Yoooo when that pop out mounding shelf popped up, so did i

6. C R says:

Any knowledge about how long “CA glue” last in years? How does it accept latex and oil based paint? Does “CA glue” hold any structural properties? Jw be sometimes quick help tools aren’t worth it in the long term. Thanks for the video!

7. That was ok should have made your own molding. God Bless you.

8. Wow, amazing. I’ve got roughly 6 of the arched windows that are rotted and need to be replaced. The quotes I keep getting are crazy so I think I’ll try a diy. If you’re ever in Charlotte and want the work, I’d love your help! 😁

9. What?! Flexible millwork???? The future is now!!!!

10. If you want to be high Fluent🤣🤣🤣

11. What a great job ,,you are a fantastic artist,big difference

12. I need that glue! Where would I find it? Love the pop-up shelves, too

13. Great job. This gives it such a high-quality look. I can't believe after 30 years of making stuff this was the first time I have heard of flexible molding. I always did it the hard way. I will have to check in to that. Thanks for sharing.

14. Joel Rosario says:

Can you share exact casing specs you used? 3 1/4"? I trying to identify what specific model you use for the apron and the flexible molding. I have same windows pattern here. Thanks.

15. Nice job! I am really impress by the final result. Can i PM you. I have a similar project but i am not sure how to do it. Thanks

16. im looking for that exact flexible trim, could you link where you got it?

17. DumbAngel67 says:

Great job! Thanks for posting… I was looking for some insight on how to go about trimming my arched window as well. Wasn't certain if I needed to install window casing around the inside frame.

18. M W says:

How did you mount the blinds under the arch.

19. Very nice work Rory. That looks like a tricky project. Some great advice there.

20. Those pop out shelves! Great work!

21. That looks amazing. It really changed the entire feel and look (obviously) of that wall of windows. Great job.

22. RhinoWorks says:

awesome job, buddy! 👏 incredible, what a difference this makes. this must've been the view caesar had out of his palace windows. 😄✌

23. Seth Smith says:

Awesome work – definitely takes that area up several notches! And it's cool to see your progression in video production, keep it up! Look forward to seeing what your next window upgrade project looks like in a few months!