Joanna Gaines Talks Life With Baby Crew: ‘He’s A Gift’ | TODAY | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

How to Stack a Tiered Cake | Wilton
How to Stack a Tiered Cake | Wilton | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
DIY Homeschool Room on a Budget | Classroom Decor Ideas 2020
DIY Homeschool Room on a Budget | Classroom Decor Ideas 2020 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
Joanna Gaines Talks Life With Baby Crew: ‘He’s A Gift’ | TODAY

Lifestyle,Home,Big News,Pop Culture,Decorating,The TODAY Show,TODAY Show,TODAY,NBC,NBC News,Celebrity Interviews,TODAY Show Interview,Ambush Makeover,Kathie Lee and Hoda,KLG and Hoda,TODAY OV,TODAY original,joanna gaines,joanna gaines recipes,joanna gaines and chip,joanna gaines audiobook,joanna gaines cookbook,joanna gaines cookies,baby crew,baby crew dance,baby crew gaines,baby crew games,Homebody,He’s A Gift

#Joanna #Gaines #Talks #Life #Baby #Crew #Hes #Gift #TODAY
HGTV star Joanna Gaines joins TODAY to talk about compiling all of her home expertise into a new design book, “Homebody.” Husband Chip also stops by with 4-month-old son, Crew, and the couple talks about life with the new baby, as well as the possibility of having child No. 6.
» Watch the latest from TODAY:

About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.

Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Google+:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:

#JoannaGaines #BabyCrew #TodayShow

Joanna Gaines Talks Life With Baby Crew: ‘He’s A Gift’ | TODAY
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Eddie A. says:

She is not a woman she is transgender…that is why they constantly tell us about her pregnancy…the husband is the mother…inverse couple…she has linebacker soldiers massive hands and flat back..no way she gave birth..

2. This show, the smiles, the laughs, the compliments is the most fake and nauseating I have ever seen. Fake media beyond…

3. I like the Gaines. Im just not into their style. Too plain and too white.

4. Yasmina says:

I love this couple, Joanna and Chip. I'd love to see tbem again on tv. All my love from Spain.

5. How about showing Current stuff instead of stuff from a YEAR AGO????

6. Dios bendiga y proteja a Johanna y a chif y su familia soy fiel seguidora de su programa remodelación en pareja y me encanta

7. Andria L says:

I missed your show! Your design aesthetics are so warm & vibrant. I just love you guys being in TV. 😢😍❣️

8. My hands are clean I just purelled🤣🤣🤣🤣

9. lori peck says:

I miss their show so much. Drew is so adorable. Congratulations to you both and enjoy your new life away from doing TV shows.

10. Poderiam duplar eu não falo ingles

11. Kate says:

I loved their show…both are adorable people , and their kids are all gorgeous ! I hope they have another bubba….of course , it too , will be a cutie . I love their style….if I won millions (many) , I would ask them to come to Australia and fix me up a new house. Nice interview

12. Alo today unos y unas padre pío. Me a padre kaduri le escribí yo algo. A hora. No. Puedo. Ya. Diré. A me. Una. Canción. La gallina. Turuleca les a circo este año te a cuerdas en verano ya diré bueno. Luego uy. Emilio aragon gracias por venir. Te llege. My ok alto. Claro donde. Estoy. Yo oí d ya. Dire luego uy. Si no. Ok. Grc. Rueda.

13. They are perfect together, great couple beautiful family…!!!

14. Go away pls. Yall are greedy and money hungry and we are tired of hearing about all your businesses and ventures to get more money

15. Gail Tehiwi says:

congratulation's to the Gaines family.

16. Vicki Cooper says:

I LOVE the show and miss it so much. Would love to hire her!!!

17. Just love ❤️love❤️love these two and what they have achieved …. they are so much fun

18. lakeboww says:

Omg this woman is drop dead gorgeous and that baby is just beyond cute.

19. Rita Gaston says:

The new baby is not a toy.

20. Go-go Akins says:

Anyone ever notice how much chip looks like w w e triple h!!😎