I TURNED MY GARAGE INTO A BEAUTY ROOM|DIY TRANSFORMATION | Sheila Crystal | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

Recessed Wall Niche Wall Decoration Ideas 😍
Recessed Wall Niche Wall Decoration Ideas 😍 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
Easy Rakhi Making Idea #shorts #viral #youtubeshorts
Easy Rakhi Making Idea #shorts #viral #youtubeshorts | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 8, 2022
I TURNED MY GARAGE INTO A BEAUTY ROOM|DIY TRANSFORMATION | Sheila Crystal

diy beauty room,before and after beauty room,at home beauty room,how to create a beauty room,sheila crystal

#TURNED #GARAGE #BEAUTY #ROOMDIY #TRANSFORMATION #Sheila #Crystal
I TURNED MY GARAGE INTO A BEAUTY ROOM|DIY TRANSFORMATION | Sheila Crystal

Hey Hey New Body Babes

Target Items:
Lamp Lights:
Gray Chair:
Blue Carpet:
Pillows:
Blanket :
Clock :
Crown pic :
Small Carpets :
Bench:
Mirror :

Thanks for watching my loves 😘 Xo ❀️ Make sure to like comment and subscribe and share this video with someone who may enjoy it

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

To subscribe click here :

Btw Follow me on Instagram 😜

Instagram:SheilaCrystalWay

Business inquires Email Me At: Sheilacrystal0828@gmail.com
lash room decor ideas

1. AngiieDW says:

do u live somewhere where it snows? how do u keep it warm in there?

2. SpeakOnIt says:

Love it!! What did u end up doing to keep it cool when hot outside? I’m planning to do my garage as well

3. Nicole Toro says:

Yes I love the video keep it coming!!! Oh by the way this is Coconatcole from Fanbase πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

4. I can’t clean out my garage. I’m scared of spiders. 😱 Looks awesome. Def gave me some ideas.

5. Unique's Way says:

Wow this is cute you did a good job πŸ˜πŸ’―

6. The audacity to be this creative! You’re too dope. Took that area from nothing to something lovely. It looks so zen & peaceful in there. Go giiirrll πŸ˜˜πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

7. Sis you so soft spoken you should get a mic .. I love this tho hella clean u did it by yourself period! I like the lights

8. Ms Catlanta says:

This was a really good idea, your sheshed is looking good πŸ’–

9. LA' MONAE says:

I love your relaxation areas in your home, they always turn out BOMB! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Love the colors, is blue your PEACE color? Tfs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

10. Ebany Depron says:

Ooooh very creative! Good job on the transformation, I like that chair too😁 the lights are a cute touch, if you don't like them maybe make them straight or just buy some fairy lights I think you'll like those better because the cord will be clear and see through πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

11. Heaven B says:

Sheilaaaaa ! This is dope! πŸ”₯ interior designer for sure lol love the decoration, it’s a vibe for sure. Great video !

12. Perry Tylor says:

Wawww i love what i did girl good job nice place

13. I’m here spprt you godbless one lke alwys