2 Designers Transform Each Other’s Work (ft. Valentino's Pierpaolo Piccioli & Thebe Magugu) | Vogue | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

🎃👻 Halloween Tiered Tray | Craft and Decorate with me
🎃👻 Halloween Tiered Tray | Craft and Decorate with me | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 6, 2022
Inexpensive DIY Basement Remodel
Inexpensive DIY Basement Remodel | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 6, 2022

2 designers transform each other’s work,designer swap,designers,pierpaolo piccioli,pierpaolo piccoli,redesign each others work,thebe magugu,valentino,valentino’s pierpaolo piccioli,vogue,vogue desigenrs swap,vogue designer

#Designers #Transform #Work #Valentino39s #Pierpaolo #Piccioli #amp #Thebe #Magugu #Vogue
Pierpaolo Piccioli and Thebe Magugu swap designs and re-design each other’s work.

Associate Director, Creative Development, Vogue: Alexandra Gurvitch
Senior Director, Production Management: Jessica Schier
Post Production Coordinator: Andrea Farr
Post Production Supervisor: Marco Glinbizzi
Director of Content, Vogue: Rahel Gebreyes
Senior Director, Programming, Vogue: Linda Gittleson
Executive Producer: Ruhiya Nuruddin
VP, Digital Video Programming and Development,Vogue (English Language): Joe Pickard

Still haven’t subscribed to Vogue on YouTube? ►►
Get the best of Vogue delivered right in your inbox ►►
Want to hear more from our editors? Subscribe to the magazine ►►
Check out our new podcast ‘In Vogue: The 1990s’ ►►

ABOUT VOGUE
Vogue is the authority on fashion news, culture trends, beauty coverage, videos, celebrity style, and fashion week updates.
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Oh look at how beautiful this design looks….. Paulo is a good designer no 🧢

2. I Would Love To See This With DEMNA & Someone Else!🤍

3. I loved everything! The before styles are beautiful already but the redo was more fantastic! They are both brilliant!

4. NVW says:

Thebe Magugu really outdid himself 👏👏👏👏👏

5. Wowwww

I love this concept ❤️‍🔥

6. Miracle~san says:

Loved their interpretations. 🥰

7. More of this content plz!

8. Thebe.. l NEED to see more of your creations!!
    The House of Valentino did a beautiful remix, but my heart SANK a little, knowing that EXQUISITE Green Suit was going to be taken apart.. even if l knew the assignment.
    LOVED the Cape, too.

9. Kayode Adisa says:

Wow this looks good

10. Thebe knocked this out of the park! I thought the trench would be my fav piece but really those pants come in so close at 2nd. this is genius. and I loved what he said about the nuance of African fashion.
    here for this.

11. I am here for all of this.

12. the both designs turned out so so good with their own touch to it!

13. Absolutely beautiful,Thanx for sharing!😁New viewer!

14. figgettit says:

youre not "upcycling" valentino. why are designers so absurd.

15. D. W. says:

So amazing!!! Loved seeing each person's interpretation and upcycling. Gorgeous!!! In love with Thebe Magugu. What an awesome collaboration.

16. I am so proud to have taught you and you have always had talent and a heart of beauty that shows in all your designs

17. Mauro Tocco says:

I love this series. It perfectly embraces the concept of sustainability in fashion and shows how a garment can be reutilised and reinterpreted by two different people. I agree with others, the reveal to each designer should be shown 😊

18. This looks so beautiful! Mi God! No words can say more.

19. I really love watching this, this content feels so fresh & unique, the end products of these remakes was wonderful.

20. That blanket looked expensive like an art on a museum esp when worn by the model just standing there

21. increíble como cada uno mantuvo su esencia en la creación del otro. increible

22. I want this two obra maestra be worn in the next met gala!!!

23. Wow! when I saw the transformed designs I just burst with awe and tears. Magnificent!

24. M B says:

There’s model is so beautiful with a fierce walk!

25. This is the content that we want Vogue, thank you !

26. When Thebes said he was going to reconstruct the dress, I almost cried. Like how could you do that to a Valentino dress. When I saw the final product, again I almost cried. It was sooooo beautiful 🥹🥹🥹. To be fair though, Pierpaolo also did an amazing job. That cape was stunning!! Such creative minds. I can never

27. This was mind blowing 🤯 and I loved every minute of it! 💖

28. 💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚💖💚

29. Caroline C says:

Interesting editing. Thebe Magugu's language is invent.
    Valentino hahahaha

30. didn't drag race and project runway do this?

31. Khwezay says:

I can’t get over Thebe’s hat! 😍

32. Thank you! That's inspiring! 💖✨

33. AverageDay says:

Oh my god that was breathtaking!

34. m Jerome says:

OMG!! Loved this so much! The creativity was amazing…Transformation😍

35. Akoji Baba says:

I love the creativity

36. Mario Mendez says:

These designer swap videos give ME LIFEEEEE more please!!!!