The Best VANILLA CAKE I've Ever Made + VANILLA BUTTERCREAM | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Bug Incredible Giant Dollhouse Party
Bug Incredible Giant Dollhouse Party | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 3, 2022
🌈 Ramen Storytime RECIPE/ Jealous (PART 1/3)
🌈 Ramen Storytime RECIPE/ Jealous (PART 1/3) | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 3, 2022
The Best VANILLA CAKE I've Ever Made + VANILLA BUTTERCREAM

vanilla cake,vanilla cake recipe,the best vanilla cake,moist vanilla cake recipe,how to make a vanilla cake,cake recipes,easy recipe,easy cake recipe,how to bake a cake,how to bake,how to make,baking,food videos,layer cake,cake decoration,cake tutorial,cake,birthday cake,how to make a birthday cake,how to decorate a cake,buttercream,cake decorating,how to make a cake,cake recipe,moist vanilla cake,best vanilla cake,vanilla,natashaskitchen,frosting

#VANILLA #CAKE #I39ve #VANILLA #BUTTERCREAM
A soft and moist Vanilla Cake recipe with the best Vanilla Buttercream Frosting! This is the perfect birthday cake!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ RECIPE BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

VANILLA CAKE INGREDIENTS:
►2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (318 grams)
►1 Tbsp baking powder

USA
#natashaskitchen #cake #buttercream
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Zirii__ says:

I love this video 😍

2. s w says:

I nvr have any luck at baking but this is in the oven now so… I was out of milk so added extra water and a few drops of lemon and food coloring to make the yellow color bc my vanilla was clear.

3. natasha: the cake is done!
    Me: I WANT A BITE OF THAT! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

4. Your baking videos are the best 👌

5. That was lovely❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💌❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💌❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💌❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💌❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

6. Carolina says:

This is my go to for yellow cake. I love it because it comes out perfectly and only uses 4 eggs and regular AP flour. A lot of others use cake flour, and 6 eggs. Thank you for this gem.👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌❤

7. Emma Frost says:

I don’t get it what are these measurements in grams :((

8. Omg! This is the 2nd recipe I tried from Natasha’s kitchen and it was absolutely AMAZING
    The sponge was extremely soft and being my first vanilla cake, it was the best!!❤️
    P.S i recorded this cake making process and uploaded it on my channel here https://youtube.com/shorts/mxC3_Ve6Vug?feature=share
    If you all could please check it it would make my day ❤️❤️

9. But as soon as it gets to room temperature it gets hard and not to mention after being refrigerated it gets like a freaking rock 😩 Is there a flavored syrup or a tip to keep it nice and soft please??? OHH but the flavor it’s delicious though but it does gets hard as a rock horrible hard texture 😭

10. I'm making it for my son's birthday in a few days

11. Gazal Talwar says:

This is a recipe for 1 kg cake?

12. Kim Ilse says:

Love it! ❤ I'm gonna try making that very soon😊

13. Rima Bohsali says:

your daughter looks like you
    she is a doll
    God bless her.

14. Lillie Smith says:

Hey, just wondering I made a cake for my brother's birthday and it was very spongy and chewy and I was wondering if you knew why it was like that?

15. How much would I need to make 4 8" pans

16. Yo in my school one of my classmates has a birthday and they brought vanilla cupcakes and it’s the same decoration of the cake as my classmate birthday cupcakes when I tasted the vanilla cupcake it tasted great and the same decoration of your vanilla cake 😁❤️🎂

17. Rima Bohsali says:

My husband's birthday is coming soon and I will make this cake.
    Thank you Natasha.

18. hareesha d says:

Umm l have to go to school tomorrow

19. bro i used baking soda not baking powder😭😭😭😭

20. Natasha can you please give me the measurements for a 6 inches cake? please

21. How many grams are the butter?

22. Aliyah says:

Is there a subsitute for buttermilk?

23. Gave me the cake plsssssssssssss

24. Hello Natasha
    Your cake is beautiful I have a question can I add some fresh passion fruit to the frosting ?? Thank you

25. I enjoy watching your videos a lot. Trying ur recipes here in Nigeria.
    Nice one Natasha

26. Good. Job. Natasha. I. Like 👍. This 😀

27. Yvette Smith says:

I just love your entertainment. Funny! 👍🏾

28. 5 Dolls says:

It didn’t work wow

29. Hi…can you please send me the measures instead coups and tsp at grams…. Thanks 😃

30. Nice says:

Please Dear We Request Black Forrest Cake but not to sweet, because we prevent diabetic , thank you

31. Aubrey __ says:

Hi Natasha! Can I bake the cake itself a day before and put it in the refrigerator? Thank you!

32. Bingbing W says:

I enjoyed your videos. i noticed you used much buttermilk,I think from healthy opinion, what can be replace it ?Whole milk ,is it possible?
    THANKS

33. Diana Corado says:

I went to countless vanilla cake recipes online and on YouTube and all were pretty intimidating! especially for someone who has NEVER baked a cake from scratch.
    this recipe and instructions are SUPER easy and my results were amazing after following this video!
    I made my mom her birthday cake and ( she’s super picky) and loved it so much!

34. i just make this cake for my friend bday tomorrow 🥰😊

35. Please
    Do a icebox cake

36. My cake came out too salty and my cream came out too sweet 😂 be careful out there lmao

37. Sun Burst says:

I’ve never seen such smooth batter for other cakes I’ve baked. I got a feeling this will be the best cake I’ve done so far
    Edit: the cake turned out great. But the buttercream, tho the right consistency, ended up being too salty? Even tho I did add a 1/4 tsp of salt and double checked. Maybe it’s the type of salt that was wrong (table salt like I used vs fine salt like she used) Is there a way to fix this except starting over?

38. What would you say is the cheapest way to make or buy around 200 half sheet cakes for a cake fight. Will consist of mostly buttercream.

39. Jaja Chaylee says:

Help pls. I only have one 9" pan.. if i bake it all in 1 pan. How long should i bake it?

40. My daughter and I made this tonight! It is soooo delicious!!! we didn't have any buttermilk so we just used milk and used half and half instead of heavy cream because that's what we had on hand. The absolute best vanilla cake we've had! I have made soo many of your recipes and they are all wonderful!! Thank you Natasha!

41. I love you so much ❤️

42. Organix Girl says:

Is this heavy? It's looks really flat.

43. Love it! ❤ I'm gonna try making that very soon😊