🌈 Ramen Storytime RECIPE/ Jealous (PART 1/3) | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

The Best VANILLA CAKE I've Ever Made + VANILLA BUTTERCREAM
The Best VANILLA CAKE I've Ever Made + VANILLA BUTTERCREAM | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 3, 2022
How we made designer Metallic Epoxy floors ?
How we made designer Metallic Epoxy floors ? | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 3, 2022
🌈 Ramen Storytime RECIPE/ Jealous (PART 1/3)

#ramen,#kimchi,#storytime,#underrated,#recipe,#noodles

#Ramen #Storytime #RECIPE #Jealous #PART
ramen storytime RECIPE

like, share and subscribe!

#ramen #kimchi #recipe #noodles #food #foody #relaxing #satisfying #storytime #dessert #trending #trend #underratedchannel
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Raegan Bosch says:

why did she buy legging and then say oh no you can wear that?!

2. Your mother is fuckup

3. Amy Dunn says:

Who buys someone leggings and doesn't let them wear them

4. stay x army says:

Me: *has strict parents*
    Them: "strict parents raise the Sneakiest children "
    Me: instant smile

5. Lilly H. says:

My mom only buys clothes that she really likes but at little that I like she won’t even let me wear a sleeveless shirt that looks like a little bit of a boys shirt

6. nessa says:

bro that mom needs therapy.

7. Candy Roches says:

Idk I don't understand how her mum could be jealous of her 💀✋🏿

8. Iman Khalil says:

One day you will lose her.

9. ®uby_R0se says:

The story is just like my mom like exactly like her but my dad don't have time for her when she made things up and stuff..but I'm not allowed to wear jeans and leggings not even plants.,. .. my mom done worst too so I feel this girl…..but anywaysssss I'm only 13 and probably things will get better..I hope..but i don't know if my mom jealous of me or whatever cause she could gossip bad things that aren't true about me almost all the time and other stuff that I ain't gonna say it's too much and I don't want to make a long list comment

10. yasss says:

Is it just me or I came here only to see the ramen recipes and not the stories?

11. Mia Marcus says:

The first one with the leggings and shit yeah my dad ( don't live with my mom) didn't let me wear them for at least six months😊

12. I feel terrible for people who have parents like this, I know multiple 11 year olds who have these kinds of parents and they are so depressed it’s not funny.

13. The mom gives younger sister vibes–

14. Shrek 🧌 says:

The recipes looks so good 😭🕺

15. Tiff Ma says:

this mom…. I feel so sorry for this girl, i feel angry for her.

16. I am currently sick and can't eat so I am watching this

17. elsay says:

Oh lord your mama is a b£*@$h

18. Rylei Renner says:

Haha the way she just”grab ya popcorn folks”

19. Cosmic says:

eat her and you will get the understand how bad she rlly is

20. It's not ok cuz it happened TO ME It's Not funny and for me I couldn't wear shorts not even Caprese pants "WOw mOM I gOT heAT stROke I WonDEr wHY"

21. Why the text look like Russian tho?

22. B3LLQ says:

Fuckin toxic family holy shit

23. the first story is just like my life just that my step mom's the one that is jealous of me

24. PxrpleDrop says:

Your mother is a horrible person in my opinion.

25. For the whole time I was like “YELL AT HER” and I was like about to literally throw my device across the room

26. popsicle says:

bro i wanted to beat this moms a$$ the entire time. what the he11 type of parenting is this. that poor girl was humiliated constantly and it probably ruined years of her life.

27. Man, I can't wait to get back to school next week. There's a store at the city the school and dorms are that sells quite a few ramem brands I can't get anywhere else-