No nails No Hammer Rental friendly Wall Decoration || Interior maata | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ideas para decorar el techo
Ideas para decorar el techo | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
September 2, 2022
Can you install a TV above a Fireplace? (Fact or Fiction?)
Can you install a TV above a Fireplace? (Fact or Fiction?) | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 2, 2022
No nails No Hammer Rental friendly Wall Decoration || Interior maata

3m,command strips,no nails wall decoration,rental friendly wall decoration,wall art,DIY wall art,Living room wall decoration,rental,rental frindly,rented apartment,interior designer,indian home decor,wall decor,flat decor,easy wall decor

#nails #Hammer #Rental #friendly #Wall #Decoration #Interior #maata
Hey Family , I have a long request due for Rental friendly makeover Ideas .Here is a wall makeover You can try If you have a rental home to design and using command strips you can reuse the shelves to your new home .

Wall Decoration link-
Picture Hanging strips –
Other command products –

You can find me at –

Instagram –
Facebook –
Twitter –
Gmail – Homelyhome6@gmail.com

For Questions – #askmaata ( your Questions ) and tag me on twitter / insta / facebook

Checkout few more videos :

Living room makeover-
Dinning room makeover –
Bedroom Makeover –
My Balcony Makeover –
Entrance Makeover –
Rented apartments makeover tips –

Like || share || subscribe
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Vivek Krish says:

2 sided tapes, even if it is original 3m or something, its a bad Idea…i have already tried n failed

2. YOGI says:

Use Ez fix adhesive for all domestic use

3. simmi chopra says:

Hahaha ye toh wohi old video h mai dekh chuki hu i m interested to see makeover done by u lekin itni long videos kyu hai di

4. simmi chopra says:

So happy di seeing u growing wow itney subscribers dil khush ho gaya my darling aapki mehnat safal hui aaj

5. simmi chopra says:

Agar makeover karte ho toh please batao mujhe aapki need h please please please पुराने प्यार का वास्ता 💕💕😘😘😘💓💓💓💖

6. simmi chopra says:

अरे di kaha kho gaye thei aap i had format my mobile and lost you forgot ur channel name vaccination side effect

Finally aapki old video search kar k subscribe Kiya

Can't believe aap itna grow kar gaye टिंबनेल्स dekhe kya home makeovers start kar diye yaar aapne woww so happy for u yaar nai aapki subse पुरानी subsrchber हु di jub aap ek short room kei rehte thei decor idea dete thei tub utube pay itney लोग nahi thei

7. Joh log civil engineer nahi banpate, woh baad me interior designer ban jate h

8. maha lakshmi says:

Hi can u plz suggest me how to decorate my room and living room…'m not getting idea and my home wall paint is aqua blue what color curtain go with it

9. India Shouts says:

Where is product link ma'am?? Please share link ma'am 🙏🙂

10. Taher Kagdi says:

Hey ananya i love your video this are very helpfull thankz

11. Please tell that after using when remove it won't take out wall paint?

12. How is the durability of this now? Looking to do something similar for my rented house

13. Maine ye trick use ki h…lekin fan lagate he sab kuch niche gir jata hai

14. Akhil Yadav says:

Mam,agar humko frame ki photo change krni ho to kya hum esse nikal kar fir se laga skte h? please reply 🙏

15. saureya says:

Can it hold the weight of a clay plate??

16. minal says:

Mam, link for command strip is not working so can you update that?

17. Ajeeb naam rakha h channel ka Mataji

18. Tomm Phanh says:

Is that English you’re speaking? lol

19. When we remove the strips…. will it come out?? Will it not stick to the wall?

20. Please do decoration of room with art and craft

21. Jor se bolo ….jai mata di….sare bolo jai mata di…ma ne nhj sunya …jai mata di

22. Yaha toh double tape ka use kiya h

23. Can use this for hang mirror?

24. Preeti Singh says:

Walll ka paint isme chipkr niklega nahi naa

25. Thank you Interior Mata, I love the way, you come with such useful and pocket – friendly ideas ….
    Highly appreciated..

26. How long these strips will serve?

27. RR says:

Sister I am watching interior videos and u r the first interior decorator I am watching. I have too many ganesh and u know if we have more than one Ganesha we need to keep them in west wall .So the west wall is my dinning table and i can't place god beside dinning so i have a bit place above door .Can u suggest me what kind of shelve I can use above door .please reply kindly

28. GoodLife says:

Hi Ananya, could you please tell me how much weight can those shelves endure?

29. PRR says:

If i want to remove than paint also damage ,for this i you have any solution please.

30. If u have a rent home how can we make it beautiful?

31. This will fall after some time

32. Nice ,Bt you can use Neno tape

33. Maine try kiya tha but nahi hua …kuch din bad Gir gaya….

34. N Kahn says:

This demonstration is wrong. , you stick one strip to the wall and the other strip to the picture frame. Leave for 3 hrs or 24 hrs before you attach both together. This ensure a strong hold.

35. MILI JASSAL says:

Annya ji command hook mei use karti hu..but kuch month ke baad ye automatically fall ho jate hai jisse meri ek frame niche gir ke tut gayi thi…😔😔so please kuch aur option ho to expect command hook…jarur batiyega….

36. Arjun M says:

Will it stick on pvc wall paper

37. dinesh says:

Amazing dear♥️😍

38. How many sets you have used for shelf?

39. Anjali says:

Excellent 👌👌👌

40. Can I remove the stickers easily in case I want to change the place of the picture?

Thanks mam for the video….. all the best

41. Tsomo Sepa says:

That's what I use for all my wall decorations..

42. Strips lagane ke baad usse dobara nikalne par diwar par daag to nhi hoga????

43. छं says:

Amazon vala page open nahi ho raha hai didi

44. Avipriya Das says: