HOW TO paint ceilings FAST and like a professional PAINTER | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Como decorar las toallas de baño para navidad, fácil, sencillo y diferente! (2)
Como decorar las toallas de baño para navidad, fácil, sencillo y diferente! (2) | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 31, 2022
Ideas creativas para decoracion de paredes con piedra o ladrillo
Ideas creativas para decoracion de paredes con piedra o ladrillo | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
August 31, 2022
HOW TO paint ceilings FAST and like a professional PAINTER

how to paint ceilings,paint ceilings,ceiling painting tips,painting a ceiling,painting ceilings,ceiling painting,painting ceilings with large rollers,how to paint a house,painting with 18,how to paint a lid,roof painting tips,how to paint,ceilings,interior painting,how to paint a room,painting techniques,interior painting tips,ceiling,cutins,how to roll a ceiling,how to spray ceilings,interior house painting,painting tips,painting walls

#paint #ceilings #FAST #professional #PAINTER
5 professional painting tips to help you paint your ceilings like a professional painter and very fast. DIY painting tips. Come watch The Idaho Painter show you how to paint a ceiling.

Ceiling painting playlist:

9×12 canvas drop cloth:
3M M3000 Hand Masker:
9″ masking paper:
Frog Tape 1”:
Graco Handheld sprayer:

Disclaimer:
Due to factors beyond the control of The Idaho Painter (or Chris Berry), I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. The Idaho Painter assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. The Idaho Painter recommends safe practices when working on any structure and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of The Idaho Painter, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from use or improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not The Idaho Painter.
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Riax Baig says:

Thanks for the info. I have a question if you don't mind me asking. I dwell in a mountainous area where winters are harsh owing to knees-deep snow and roofs are invariably made of wooden planks with plastic and soil on top. I want to polish the undersides of planks without having to install ceiling. Could you please recommend a finish PU/Oil that would suit my situation the best? Thanks in advance!

2. SC 2ALover says:

Whats the Big Deal??? Anyone can paint a dark ceiling white. Try showing how to paint a white ceiling white. And stop hawking your products. What a waste of my time

3. Now John Cena n CM Punk work together as part timer painter… btw I really enjoy their video how to paint faster..👍

4. FoolyLiving says:

What would you do if you have to caulk wood strips around your ceiling first, and then paint over these lattice strips? I have 4'x4' pattern with about 15 huge squares on my ceiling. I'd love to spray it, but I have way too much furniture and things on the walls that I can't wrap or cover up. Do I caulk all the seams around the wood first, and then paintbrush the wood – then roll the inner square part? I haven't even begun on this project because I know it's going to be a lot of work up and down a ladder. Any tips or ideas?

5. grant mills says:

Hey guys
    I know this is a long time ago but
    What do you recommend for a rectangle room with glass slider on long wall and windows at end of room smaller wall
    Natural light comes in like a L shape

6. saucv says:

I hate doing ceilings but here I go 🤞. Thank you guys

7. Josh B says:

Love prepping hate painting is that normal?

8. Mand Co says:

Why does he run the room with 2 windows towards the natural light but the room next to it which has natural light from the same side he runs it the other way?

9. Jackie Moore says:

I need help. I painted a few days ago my toilet toom ceiling a dark blue. But ive decided i want to paint it back to white. My question is what do i put around the edges to stop the white going onto the wall and how soon can i start painting it to make it go back to "normal"

10. How do I get a hold of you personally

11. never ever lay a roller on the wall wet like that!!! lol geez

12. Is the 3rd guy new? I mean he is walking from one room to another to Apple paint to the roller..

13. fidel catsro says:

You guys make painting look easy like cats play!

14. Hey Chris, I just scrapped my popcorn ceiling and made my repairs and I'm ready to paint. I put a smooth drywall finish close to a level 4. I heard you can paint the ceiling with a roller to create a stipple effect. What roller would you recommend?

15. Why I never thought ab a 18 inch roller smh

16. I was hoping to see how you roll the wall after you did the ceiling and not mark the ceiling

17. iHave NoName says:

I used to paint ceilings following the lengthwise/widthwise thing, because that's how I was told I had to do it—-never found it made any difference whatsoever!

18. britt harms says:

YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!!!

19. DAMON MARCUS says:

assuming lights will never be turned on and daylight is the only light source

20. Gaeta Boots says:

Union painters are not allowed to use the 18 inch roller. It cuts down on man hours