The Sunset House: Great Room & Kitchen | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

IDEAS PARA DECORAR EL BAÑO EN PRIMAVERA
IDEAS PARA DECORAR EL BAÑO EN PRIMAVERA | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 30, 2022
Holi Decoration Idea // Radha Krishna Holi // Holi Decoration Idea' at Home #Holispecial | holi party decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 30, 2022
The Sunset House: Great Room & Kitchen

studio mcgee,mcgee and co,studio mcgee design,studio mcgee interior design,mcgee studio,studio mcgee webisode,house to home,mcgee design,modern design,eclectic design,interior mcgee,before and after,interior design,interior design inspiration,before and after interior design

#Sunset #House #Great #Room #amp #Kitchen
MORE Studio McGee:

Shop:
Instagram:
Snapchat: studiomcgee
Blog:
Website:
Pinterest:
Facebook:
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Hello,
    I really like all the houses you designed. I believe everyone is looking for you to decorate their own houses. I would like to ask what brand and model of white paint you use? thanks for sharing.

2. C.C. Rider says:

What is the wall paint color?

3. My wife loves this everything and we are redoing the kitchen. What colors are your walls and cabinets?

4. Lisa Gorman says:

It's all amazingly beautiful, however, I was a little surprised to see that the family who lives in this over 7,000 sq ft house has only two kids! I don't care how much money I might have, all of that left over space that we might never use would depress me!

5. Es hermosa,talentosa me encantan sus diseños👏👏👍

6. rneustel says:

Those dome pendants are breathtaking!! They absolutely are the stars of that entire space. Well done!

7. Elva Duong says:

What is the size of the kitchen island? And size of the dome light ? Thanks

8. Jenny Gater says:

Would love to know more about the quartz countertops and how you coordinated with the dome pendants.

9. Kathleen5429 says:

Is there a reason why you didn’t center the large oak piece on the wall?

10. lukasky03 says:

Design over function. That low back sofa and the chairs with those chintzy skinny arms aren’t places most people would be comfortable sitting for a long time.

11. Please sell this entire package in a bundle so that I can buy it and re-do my entire first floor…LOL! I absolutely love everything about this look.

12. Sharon Kim says:

I love the kitchen island! What is the name of the quartz?

13. Hithere says:

Amazing 🥰 it

14. Hello, its very soft and good. But i want to see to night too. I wonder lights. How it will be when the ligts turn on. Could you show please ?

15. DesiGNLuxury says:

Hi there nice work, love it! What is this design style called?

16. Bella Fiore says:

I Could not find this episode on either of the two seasons. Does anyone knows the name?

17. Studio Mcgeeのインテリアが本当に好き。
    Sheaさんぐらいインテリアの知識とセンスを深めて、インテリアの仕事をしたいな。

18. Where is the gold cabinet hardware from? 😍

19. Beija Flor says:

always the same
    where is the color accent?
    looks uprigh

20. ItsmeMimi says:

Watched your show on netflix.. all your work is so amazing.. congratulations Shea and the rest of your team!!

21. م ه says:

If you want to have a tidy kitchen, library, etc., you can use very useful wooden shelves that are really useful to you. To view and buy the shelves, you can enter our website. http://www.click2cheapbuy.com

22. م ه says:

23. Hi! Wondering what paint colors were used in this space? Thanks!

24. A DLG says:

Really nice design. earth

25. Peggy Mohr says:

The hanging lamps are too big for the space. Open gold chandeliers would be better.

26. Bonsoir ilove love love thé accessoires of décoration thé black boxes and thé cabinet i did'nt find thé items about Walt and peper in gold color i think it's from amazon they are out of stock please share with us thé items of décoration share with us thé link i love this house it's so simple très sobre but with much élégance and so chic fulllllllll like from France

27. It looks nice but oh so boring. No character to it whatsoever.

28. i wish you guys can help me build my tiny home here in colorado 🙂 (just wishful thinking)

29. Love everything!! The gold domes, the oak cabinetry and that nook 😍😍

30. msmarsi009 says:

Does anyone know what color wood are the built in?

31. Ava Maria says:

Love, love, love the long kitchen cabinet handles!

32. Connie Sisco says:

What type of wood are the built ins made of? Is it white oak? What colour is is stained?

33. Mimi H says:

you resemble Lauren Conrad with the new teeth

34. F C says:

I think it would be nice to see the home in the evening too, know how the lighting works? I also adore the homes but I am getting a little déjà vu with the design repetitions