Wedding Canopy – Georgia Expo Pipe and Drape: Creating a Wedding Canopy Using Pipe and Drape | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Happy mothers day cakes/eid cakes/easy cake/birthday cakes
Happy mothers day cakes/eid cakes/easy cake/birthday cakes | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
Round Cake To Heart Shape Cake | Heart Shape Cake | Easy Cake Decorating
Round Cake To Heart Shape Cake | Heart Shape Cake | Easy Cake Decorating | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
Wedding Canopy - Georgia Expo Pipe and Drape: Creating a Wedding Canopy Using Pipe and Drape

Sheer Fabric,Drapery,Pipe,Pipe and Drape,Wedding,Chuppah,Canopy,Decorations,Event Decorators,Sheer Drape,Georgia Expo,How to Decorate for a Wedding,Atlanta,Lifestyle (TV Genre),Viole Drape,Wedding Canopy,Wedding Chuppah,wedding alter,event planner,sheer drape,sheer fabric,voile,fabric alter,outdoor wedding,wedding arch,outdoor wedding canopy,alter design,mandaps,huppah

#Wedding #Canopy #Georgia #Expo #Pipe #Drape #Creating #Wedding #Canopy #Pipe #Drape

Really want to impress your bridal client? Offer them an easy to set up Wedding Canopy Package. It’s so easy to assemble that you could rent this out directly or offer as a setup service. This package comes complete with everything your customer needs to make their wedding moment at the alter breathtaking! Using Georgia Expo uprights, bases, drape supports, and sheer drape, let your imagination run wild by adding interesting design elements like floral or bows.
indoor picnic decorating ideas

1. What kind of pole are those and are there hooks at top

2. Que tela es la que está utilizando ?

3. can you add chandelier? if so how?

4. Mariah Gross says:

Where did you get those metal bases from?? I LOVE how this turned out. Trying to make my own! ❤

5. Iosif Duma says:

Purchased for my teen daughters canopy bed MyseIf.Furniture Completes the look and she is just in love. Easy to assemble. My husband and I put it in place in under 10 minutes, but could totally do this yourself. Very happy.

6. sangat membantu….nama kain yg di gunakan ap

7. Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

8. EJ Ioane says:

what are the measurements for each fabric panel used for this canopy? I can see 8 of them but just wanting to know how big are each of single fabric panels. Im guessing this if for a 3metre by 3 metre canopy?

9. EJ Ioane says:

FINALLY-I know who to make the leg drapes have more volume…tie TWO drapes together. Thank you!

10. Ashu Dhele says:

Mujhe ya satend leny ha kha se milygy

11. BELÍSSIMA 👏👏👏

12. Jana's Blogg says:

Thankyou for sharing your ideas💋

13. Precioso que el señor jesucristo te bendiga grandemente 🌹

14. Forgive me if this was asked previously… what size are those curtains?

15. Wouuuu lo haré para mí boda. Excelente idea.

16. Muchas gracias esta bellísimo me gustó bastante Gracias por las clases mucha bendición la voy a intentar hacer gracias

17. Afsana Khan says:

Wow i can't believe nice work 👍😎

18. H. Ly says:

And here we are in 2020-2021 learning how to DIY this for our own wedding. I'm super grateful to have stumbled on this! Who knew 6 years ago this video would be so helpful!

19. Very great idea please mention from where can we get material name the store please.

20. Honestly thankyou…. I was in a bit of a bind