How To Make A Pedestal Arrangement | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

Training Lashes Exercise Book for Beginners and Lash Lounge Decor
Training Lashes Exercise Book for Beginners and Lash Lounge Decor | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
Arbol Navideño moderno y original | Christmas Tree |Navidad
Arbol Navideño moderno y original | Christmas Tree |Navidad | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
How To Make A Pedestal Arrangement

flower,flowers,flower arranging,flower arrangement,florist,floristry,John McDonald,Janos Cziraki,how to arrange flowers,diy,do it yourself,video tutorial,flower joos,flower juice,How To Make A Pedestal Arrangement,pedestal,large pedestal arrangement,wedding arrangement,large wedding arrangement,wedding pedestal arrangement,wedding florist,wedding pedestal,large flower arrangement

#Pedestal #Arrangement
How To Make A Pedestal Arrangement Using Mixed Florals And Garden Greenery.

Welcome to flowerjoos! In this video we show you how to approach making a floral pedestal design. Starting with the foam and container, we show you how to green the design, then add the different flowers one after the other to build up the arrangement. Don’t think that a big design is more difficult – in some ways it’s much easier. We hope you like the finished result – all you need now is a big space to place the finished design!

Ingredients – plastic tray dish, wet floral foam, pot tape, mixed greenery including beech, hawthorn, laurel, leatherleaf and Salal, and mixed flowers, including gladioli, blooms, oriental lilies, carnations, larkspur, esperance roses, alliums.

Buy your Oasis Products including wires, foams, scissors etc. here:

UK :
US:

The camera body we use :
US –
UK –

The camera we use, with lens :
US –
UK –

The lens we use :
US –
UK –

The other lens we use :
US –
UK –

The led lamp we use :
US –
UK –

The other led lamp we use :
US –
UK –

Memory Card for the camera :
US –
UK –

Check out our other videos, and subscribe to our channel by clicking here :
There’s a lot more to come!

Facebook :
Instagram :
E-mail : flowerjoos@gmail.com
diy grave decoration ideas

1. L L Berry says:

Simple, easy to make and very beautiful !
    Really enjoyed watching this video, thnx!💐

2. Paula D says:

thank you John for your very inspiring videos. I just love them, and it makes me think that I could actually achieve something like this! Keep up the great work.

3. Stran Ger says:

I can’t stop watching your videos. You are so creative💪💐 one day I will try to make my own arrangement.

4. Out of this world..u r such a brilliant teacher..keep up the good work

5. I love it. You make it look so easy but I want to have a go.

6. Karen Pena says:

I can't tell you how helpful your videos are. Beautiful work 😍 Thank you 🙏

7. Tua666 Te'o says:

Very beautiful 😍. Well explained tutorial 👌. Thank you 😊

8. Wher can one buy double oasis basis – 21.5×21.5cm as shown?? Only smaller, 15cm seem to be sold.

9. Teresa Evans says:

John, I always enjoy watching your videos. Your technique and "teaching" skills are wonderful. THANK YOU for sharing your talent!

10. Wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed your demonstration. Very well presented.

11. Rain Of Eden says:

Im growing gladioli in my garden and now im super excited to put something together ! The freeplacing of the greenery really gave me so much inspiration, I dont need to overthink it as much as I normally do and it comes out even better. Love your channel so much

12. He reminds me of Bob Ross but with flowers 😉😉😉, his voice is very soothing, amazing work!!

13. Hello! How would you modify this process for using silk flowers?

14. WOW 😲😲😲., what a perfect work of art Sir… thank you for sharing your expertise… super 💕😘💕😘 love you it… very good job…

15. Norma Reyes says:

Okay lol🥰they r so beautiful

16. vina grange says:

My daughters wedding is at our house and for cost reasons I am doing somd of flowers. As its a busy time I want to use some artificial flowers but will add in some fresh nearer the day with more greenery. I intend to do 2 pedestal arrangements. My question is about oasis. I need stability for the thick stems on artificial flowers but need water too 🙈🙈🙈

17. Maravilloso 🤩🤩🤩🤩

18. PJnTEXAS1 says:

OH MY, JUST GORGEOUS! 🌿

19. Doug Pettey says:

By my count, that arrangement costs the florist about $300, so retail would be in the $600 – $750 range? Is my estimation close?

20. Absolutely beautiful, I love the mixture of foliage!