FAUX BOX BEAM TUTORIAL//DIY CEDAR BOX BEAMS//HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN FAUX BEAMS | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

DECORACION DE BANO PARA VERANO 2022/IDEAS DE DECORACIÓN PARA BAÑO
DECORACION DE BANO PARA VERANO 2022/IDEAS DE DECORACIÓN PARA BAÑO | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
Artificial flowers arrangement ideas
Artificial flowers arrangement ideas | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 29, 2022
FAUX BOX BEAM TUTORIAL//DIY CEDAR BOX BEAMS//HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN FAUX BEAMS

beams,box beam,ceiling beams,ceiling beams ideas,diy beams on ceiling,diy ceiling beams,diy faux beams,diy faux beams ceiling,fake beams ceiling,faux beam,faux beams,faux beams diy,faux beams for ceiling,faux beams for vaulted ceilings,faux ceiling beams,faux wood beams,wood beams on ceiling

#FAUX #BOX #BEAM #TUTORIALDIY #CEDAR #BOX #BEAMSHOW #BUILD #FAUX #BEAMS
Please comment below with any questions you would have!
These were a lot of fun to make so we are excited to share them with you and our process on these beautiful diy faux box beams! It is a way to really dress up a home renovation or any space for that matter!
#boxbeams #fauxbeams #renovation #homerenovation #homeimprovement #selfbuild #farmhouse #construction #diy #how #howto #renovations #beams
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Thank you for the very informative video! Please could you help me out by telling me what is the width (bottom of beam ) ? And what is the height (sides of bear ) ? And what is the height of your ceiling ?the aff in that room ?

2. Jennyrai says:

I want this in my house. How can I contact

3. I love seeing your kids playing in the background with the scraps! Happy happy!!

4. Seems sanding just defeated your efforts at giving it rough sawn look

5. Waste of good wood and $ ya don’t need look far to find endless supply of distressed stuff

6. rene says:

Do you take orders?

7. Marky mark says:

What type of wood putty did you use? Turned out so clean!!!

8. A M says:

How do you hang them? And how much did this end up costing?

9. Just messaged you in the installation video on how to… and I realized that yes I had missed something !!! These look beautiful. I like the finish of them, color, everything! I am thinking about doing this project but using pine wood vs cedar. I just want to make it light and to lower the cost. How did you come up with the amount of beams you needed in the room? Thank you again for your time!!!

10. Doug Fraser says:

Looks amazing ,we are building a cottage and I am going to use your style

11. if i do it four sided and hang it with chains , do you think it ks durable enough to hang stuff from it ? like some lights and plants?

12. Autumn says:

Looks great! I want some in my house 😊

13. Carrie Smith says:

These are some of the prettiest results I’ve seen. I’ve been binge watching these tutorials and so many gorgeous ideas out there. But I really just love the combo of the cedar, light distress and early American stain with satin finish. Perfect!!

14. J D says:

Looks good but I wouldn't have taken any of the distress off. Personal preference. They did turn out great! Where did you get such long pieces of wood?

15. ANDY S says:

Awsome work. Thanks for sharing !!

16. Like the work but what’s up with the chain

17. What was the size of the 1 by’s? That you used for center and sides of your beams? Looking at attempting a few in my house.

18. Allen T says:

Really nice video and a great result. Was the wood Cedar?

19. Gary Sayat says:

Awesome! Thank you for sharing..Look forward to more..

20. RRkookooco says:

How long were they? How long can you make those with no joints? Great stuff thank you 🙏🏼

21. My adventure with woodworking began with projects from Woodglut.

22. i’m going to do the same. how did you fasten them? wood glue and 15ga nails?

23. Glad you 45ed them I've seen alot of videos on these and the always but them together in my mind it's the biggest tell. Nice work

24. Andy says:

Pretty good, but keep your kids away.

25. Looks great thanks for video

26. How much did you spend in materials?

27. That turned out beautifully! When I was little, my mom took all her kitchen cabinets down and started beating them with chains and pounding screw marks in them. I thought she had lost her mind. But she did have fun.