Frog Tape Wall Design – How To Get Crisp Paint Lines With Two Tone Walls | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

COMO PINTAR y DECORAR🤫 CUARTO de niña👧🦋 dibujar a ELZA de FROZEN en habitacion👧 MURALES INFANTILES🎡🎢 | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
August 28, 2022
PATRIOTIC PICNIC PARTY IDEAS
PATRIOTIC PICNIC PARTY IDEAS | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 28, 2022
Frog Tape Wall Design - How To Get Crisp Paint Lines With Two Tone Walls

frog tape wall design,frog tape wall how to,frog tape wall painting,frog tape wall step by step,frog tape wall tutorial,frog tape wall youtube,how to do frog tape wall,frog tape,wall art,wall color combination,wall colour combination,wall colour combination for bedroom,wall colour combination with white,accent wall,diy paint wall,feature wall,green tape,painter’s tape,painting tape,two tone wall,master bedroom paint

#Frog #Tape #Wall #Design #Crisp #Paint #Lines #Tone #Walls
Check out this Frog Tape Wall Design & learn how to paint two tone walls and get super crisp straight paint lines! I love this color block look!

*Thank you to FrogTape for sponsoring this project and video*

Check out the full tutorial and see more pictures:

Supplies for two tone walls (affiliate links within):
– FrogTape

2:25 Cut in 2nd Color
2:56 Roll Paint on Walls
3:37 Remove Tape Carefully
4:10 Outro
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Gatewayvick says:

That creepy scary dark green color makes it look like a mental state hospital, real creepy !

2. Beautiful 💚💚💚💚

3. FineGirl says:

I love the paint color.

4. I like the tan.much better however what a great idea thank you
    I will try this with blue and white awesome job and idea. I don't mean that you did a bad job.its just me not liking green but I love what you did.so hope there is no misunderstanding. I appreciate your video

5. Antares says:

That wall is still rough thou..!

6. What happens if you need to do a second coat on the bottom? Do you still remove the tape?

7. K and K T says:

8. M says:

Good idea but that green color is so 90s. It’s a strange color for a bedroom wall especially. I guess what matters is that you are happy with it. That Forrest green color isn’t ready for a come back yet.

9. zestydude87 says:

Getting ready to do this on a bedroom…thanks for helpful tips!

10. Great idea for a very fresh look to your room . I’m not very tall so would make the top colour lower down by about 2’ 6” , just being in my seventies doesn’t stop me from trying ! [ no ladders , I’d be too wobbly on them ] 👍🏼👍🏼❤️🌹 🌹

11. yea you gotta use that frog tape the old school stuff just doesnt cut it

12. The Tays says:

How did your husband get such a smooth line on the baseboard where the green meets without painting over? Noticed there wasn't tape, but did you guys use a edger or something like that?? Or just very steady hands? 😂

13. abdul wahid says:

This tutorial video are very helpful.regards from Malaysia.keep it up.

14. Hi great video. We are doing this for our living room. Which white did you use for the top white. Was it the same paint as the ceiling a "brilliant white"? Thank you

15. Paige Webber says:

Had bad luck with Bear , an inferior yet, expensive product, also, no customer service . Home Depot sent us away with excuses after waiting almost an hour for someone to help us . Went with Sherwin Williams, cost more.. but excellent customer service, and a superior product and they back their product up with a full replacement value. look 👀 for seasonal sales. Used Sherwin Williams for dock, deck and house. No more worries 👍

16. Dave Kha says:

Thanks for this video.

17. S. urvivor says:

How long did you let the underlying color dry ,to seal the tape?

18. Polly B says:

Hiya nice colour. I presume you did two coats of the green. Did you not remove the tape inbetween coats? Otherwise it dries 😏

19. Anna Stolz says:

This looks amazing – I’m going to do this in my spare bedroom using black on the lower half. How long did you leave the white to dry before taping with the yellow frog tape? And when you did the white over the frog tape, how long did you leave that to dry before starting the green? Thanks heaps!!