The Most AMAZING Vanilla Cake Recipe | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

IDEAS PARA DECORAR TU BAÑO PEQUEÑO/ ECONOMICO Y BONITO/ COMO DECORAR UN BAÑO PEQUEÑO | ideas para decorar baños pequeños | 55designers.com
August 26, 2022
How to Change an Ostomy Bag
How to Change an Ostomy Bag | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 26, 2022
The Most AMAZING Vanilla Cake Recipe

vanilla cake,vanilla cake recipe,how to make a vanilla cake,moist vanilla cake,best vanilla cake,how to make vanilla cake,vanilla cake from scratch,homemade vanilla cake,easy vanilla cake,the best vanilla cake,moist vanilla cake recipe,cake,easy cake recipe,best vanilla cake recipe,baking,cake recipe,how to make a cake,most amazing vanilla cake,vanilla,how to bake a cake,birthday cake,how to make,vanilla cake recipe from scratch

#AMAZING #Vanilla #Cake #Recipe
Made from scratch with only a handful of ingredients, this Vanilla Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Far from boring, this classic cake is flavorful and has a tender and moist crumb. It’s so light, fluffy, and easy to make that you’ll never go back to box mix!

RECIPE:

Whether you are making a cake for a birthday party, wedding, or just a general get-together, it is hard to go wrong with this traditional vanilla cake recipe. I think this the best vanilla cake recipe out there as it has a buttery and perfectly even crumb that holds up well on its own but will practically melt in your mouth when you take a bite. I’ve updated my vanilla cake recipe for an even more tender crumb and foolproof bake no matter what climate or season you’re in!

————————————————————————–
ADD ME ON:
Tiktok:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Website:
Amazon:
Facebook:
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. So Happy to announce my cookbook! Pre-Order your copy today! https://preppykitchen.com/cookbook/

2. Morgan B says:

Can you replace the all-purpose flour with cake flour? I'm trying to attempt all of the tips on how to make a good, moist cake.

3. Esraa Hamdy says:

I have tried it for my daughter birthday cake 🎂 but with cherry 🍒 filling
    It turns out so delicious and super moist

4. Delia Lastor says:

Can I use salted butter ?

5. Can I use unsweetened condensed milk instead of buttermilk?

6. What can I replace the buttermilk with? I don’t have access to that

7. I like this cake and so does my family, but I have more trouble with it sinking in the middle and falling apart when trying to move it to my cake round to decorate it. I have tried several times and have a great success twice, the others sink in the middle but still taste ok. I just don’t know what to try to have more success, I’m new to baking, especially from scratch so my trouble shooting skills are not that great , any ideas?

8. TheErinism says:

I made this recipe this weekend for my family and they loved it. I've tried many vanilla cake recipes and, quite honestly, I was ready to be disappointed…but this really was a great vanilla cake recipe. The taste AND texture was lovely. I used your whipped cream frosting with some fresh strawberries. I will make this again for sure. I don't need to look any further for a vanilla cake recipe–this is it! Thank you.

9. yaffa a says:

OK, I LOVE this recipe! It's a huge hit every time I make it. The same goes for any of your recipes that I make at home! My question is, do you have a delicious vanilla cake recipe that does not include dairy for those who are allergic?

10. N says:

2½ cups all-purpose flour (280g)

2¼ tsp baking powder

¾ tsp salt

1⅔ cups granulated sugar (333g)

¾ cup unsalted butter at room temperature (170g)

3 large eggs at room temperature

1 Tbsp vanilla (15mL)

1 cup buttermilk (240mL)

11. Nicola Mills says:

Great video but I made the frosting like you shown and it appears runny and slippery

12. What to try this cake

13. BROOO I MADE IT AND DIDJT WORK I MADE IT WRONG AS SOON AS I ADDED THE MILK IT DIDNT WORK IT TURINEE IN TO WATER BSUT GOOD JOB 👍

14. How much would I need to do 4 8" pans

15. Ajay Thomas says:

Thank you ur highness. Lot of respect for teaching the mixing science

16. Zarina says:

Are you using a gas oven

17. Usri Sen says:

Made this yesterday, the bestest Vanilla cake recipe this is ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ cant stop having the cake 😀

18. OMG 😘😘😘😘💞loveeeee this cake moist perfect

19. Janiece Luce says:

thanks for the recipe)

20. One of the best and simple cake recipe I’ve ever made, delicious 😋

21. i love you. this is so good omg

22. Graundi says:

do we have to use buttermilk or could we just use milk?

23. I always watch his videos

24. I always watch his videos

25. I really want to make it on my sisters birthday which is on august 1st and I don't have the .user for the butter is there any other way?

26. A New Light says:

Is it necessary to add buttermilk?

27. You’re amazing! I tried 2 of your recipes and all my friends and family were impressed !!! Well done you’re sooo cool you’re doing a great job

28. Is sour cream a substitute for something in the cake or a add in to make moisture

29. Eliska says:

You will have to adopt me. That sprinkle drawer is the best

30. Yair ツ says:

Made it yesterday and it came out amazing.
    Although I removed about 500 grams of the powdered sugar from the vanilla buttercream

31. Are eggs supposed to be room temprature ?

32. Your recipe is the best

33. Leah says:

Who here made cake pops

34. Jon Foster says:

Does this recipe double linearly or do modifications have to be made? Also, are any modifications needed for cupcakes?

35. S RC says:

I'm not liking a video until you show up to my house with cake.

36. Luke C says:

Why was all-purpose flour used instead of cake flour?

37. I have tried this.. superb.. thanks.

38. How high is the oven how long do I bake it for Jesus fuck am I stupid did I miss something

39. Do we have to use buttermilk?

40. Marisa Avila says: