🍂🧡🍂FALL 2022 DECORATE WITH ME – DINING ROOM PART 3 – VINTAGE + COTTAGE + FARMHOUSE | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

ACRYLIC WELCOME SIGN-WEDDING DIY
ACRYLIC WELCOME SIGN-WEDDING DIY | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 26, 2022
Google Assistant features on Android
Google Assistant features on Android | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 26, 2022
🍂🧡🍂FALL 2022 DECORATE WITH ME - DINING ROOM PART 3 - VINTAGE + COTTAGE + FARMHOUSE

#falldecor,#vintagefalldecor,#cottagefalldecor,#pumpkins,#diningroomdecor,#youniquelyvintageyou

#FALL #DECORATE #DINING #ROOM #PART #VINTAGE #COTTAGE #FARMHOUSE
Welcome to YoUniquely Vintage You. We are so thankful that each and everyone of you are here.

The decorating continues in my dining room and I’m so excited to show you how everything turned out. I decorate my three tiered tray and table and my dining room table. I love how everything turned out and I can’t wait to share it all with you!!!

We appreciate each and everyone of you and can’t thank you enough for being a part of our Youtube family. If this has blessed you in anyway we would love to have you follow us by subscribing to our channel and follow us at:

🖤LTK:

▪️Realistic Pumpkin:
▪️White Tall Cabinet:
▪️Beaded Wood Lazy Susan:
▪️Marble Round:
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Kelley Moore says:

So happy I found your channel! It’s been a while since I found a new channel that is my style. I love your Hoosier cabinet. You just gave me some ideas to change mine up. Your home is beautiful!!

2. I think a wreath could look good in that antique frame in the corner, but for fall, since the frame is long, it might be pretty to hang dried florals, leaves, seed pods, etc. upside down with a pretty ribbon at the top.

3. Thank you for visiting my channel because now I found yours. I love decorating for fall too. Everything looks so beautiful. I love your style.

4. Maryley says:

Your home is so beautiful.

5. Just lovely the dough bowl looks very nice with the pumpkins and pine cones. The small touches to your tier tray are very warm colors,

6. The tables are so pretty! Not too crowded, just perfect! I would leave the mirror without the wreath. It is beautiful on it's own 😊 TFS

7. Karen Hanley says:

Your home is so gorgeous! Just love your style…..such an inspiration 🎃 yes 👍 to the wreath on the old vintage frame !

8. Everything looks beautiful, I have trouble decorating my two tiered tray but I’m working on it

9. It's all so beautiful but I also particularly love the florals in the basket. Your love of Fall shows in your decorating and I love the small, natural touches of the leaves and pine cones, perfect! You are such an inspiration to me, Michele and I feel blessed to know you ❤ Wishing you and Cheryl a happy, blessed week.

10. Yes add a wreath, just a plain on with a plane bow!🙌🏻
    Great decor, looks stunning!

11. Oh my!! The basket of flowers on your table is so beautiful! You can almost smell the grass and soil as if you had been in a field picking them!! Your side table is just perfect as well. I kind of think leaving the antique open let’s one see the beautiful frame itself. However, whatever you do is wonderful. God certainly blessed you and your sister with creativity!!

12. Linda Crouch says:

Thank you for the scripture reading. I love the little Bible on your tiered tray. I wonder if you would pray for me if you have a moment.

13. Jean E says:

Michele I love the dough bowl and the 3 tier tray. The owl is adorable. Love and blessings to y’all 🧡💛🧡

14. TFS! God has blessed you with the gift of decorating 🙂 it's wonderful!that you honor God on your platform

15. Gina Maria says:

It’s gorgeous and rustic, love it all 🤗💕

16. Sheri Rhodes says:

So beautiful! I think a wreath on the picture frame would be perfect!

17. Hi: love the flowers arengmat on your table 🌼🌺🌺🌺🌺.so pretty 🤣❤️ lovely colours. Thanks, have a great day ❤️

18. I am just loving the pops of color for the fall. the mustard yellows, brick reds, burnt oranges, all so lovely! Beautiful job, my friend. -HDG

19. Beautiful arranging..love your style

20. Beauty abounds, everything is just stunning. I love how you placed the florals in the beautiful basket, and the glass candles sitting within the cloche looks so high end, love it! I also love your black mirror, very pretty. TFS your talents with us. Top notch, friend! Xoxo 🧡🍁🌻🤗

21. Janet Gies says:

I love the Dough Bowl arrangement. Yes, the dried leaves are the perfect finishing touch. Great choice of pumpkins. The mini framed painting and little chalkboard are so darling.

22. So Blessed says:

The arrangement in the basket is beautiful. Everything screams Fall. So pretty. Have a blessed week. Marion

23. Okay, I am obsessed with everything! Awesome job decorating! Really enjoyed it!👏😁

24. Absolutely beautiful 😍

25. I think it turned out lovely. The table makes everything look so inviting. I am so thankful for how you share your love for The Lord.

26. Pam Walters says:

It all looks so pretty and I live what you did with the dough bowl. I may try something like that with mine.

27. Emma LeClair says:

The leaves really did make everything beautiful!

28. Shelly Law says:

I love the way you make it all so cohesive. Thank you.
    God bless you