How To Hang Garland! DIY Christmas Garland! | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

DIY HARRY POTTER | IDEAS PARA DECORAR TU ESCRITORIO - Valeska
DIY HARRY POTTER | IDEAS PARA DECORAR TU ESCRITORIO – Valeska | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
August 24, 2022
Instalar placas de vinilo en el baño (Bricocrack)
Instalar placas de vinilo en el baño (Bricocrack) | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 24, 2022
How To Hang Garland! DIY Christmas Garland!

How to hang garland,How to put up garland,how to hang christmas garland,How to hang outdoor garland,How to hang garland on top of cabinets,command hooks for garland,Basilchic,how to hang and decorate Christmas garland,how to hang garland above mantel,hanging garland decorations,garland decorations,Christmas decorations hanging,Christmas decorating,Christmas decorating ideas,how to hang garland on wall,how to hang garland on stone,DIY Christmas garland

#Hang #Garland #DIY #Christmas #Garland
Today I’m sharing how to hang garland! I’m hanging my garland on top of my cabinets, however you can use the same method to hang your garland over a door, outdoors, on a mantel, or really on top of anything! I got my Christmas garland from Michaels, and I use command hooks to hang it with. If you want to hang garland on stone, or brick, you can use the outdoor command hooks! I love to DIY my garland myself, so you will also see me hanging the garland decorations and lights. I hope this gives you some Christmas decorating ideas, and opens up the possibilities on how you can decorate with garland for Christmas!

Thanks for watching!

Basilchic
11924 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 10A-388
Wellington FL, 33414

NOT SPONSORED Links contain affiliates
#howtohanggarland, #Howtoputupgarland, #christmasdecoratingideas
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Love how you explained & how quick & beautiful it turned out! The best video I’ve watched on a Christmas garland. Thank you! 🎄🎅🎁.

2. See I tried this but it just falls off

3. AMY K says:

Happy holidays and a great video. I think so many of us have thought about using command strips for this but didn't and hoped that nothing would fall down. Looks beautiful

4. heyo Silver says:

This helped me greatly! I was trying to find ways to avoid nailing supports in my pillars and poles. Thank you!

5. What is the name of hook you are using? and where did you buy it? Pls reply

6. Thanks for sharing… Thank you, thank you

7. ilona bohm says:

great job! You are very talented lovely presentation Thanks.

8. Noela Funk says:

Love the Harland video hot anymore on how to dress up the mantle

9. Garfield Cat says:

Will the wire of the extra lights break with the opening and closing of the cupboard door?

10. Janet B says:

Your the ONLY person I have found to explain the actual attaching of the Command strips and garland. You made a TERRIFIC video! Thank you!!!

11. I wish I had the gumption to do all that and then pull it all down after Christmas and put it away.

12. Mary Arp says:

Thank you for showing me how to position the hook. I want to hang small wreaths on my kitchen windows and wasn't sure how to attach them to the window frame this is perfect thank you

13. What type of hooks are u using can anyone tell me I’m trying to buy hooks asap

14. I have been researching how to hang garland and I came across this video . Stephanie YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE!! I love Christmas and all the decorating but this year is different because my daughter and I are in our new home so I will be doing different decorating since in the past I was limited on the things I did. This video was so helpful as we will begin decorating in a few weeks and I want to do it right. Looking forward to dome of your other videos on Christmas decorating..THANKS SO MUCH!!

15. PAN CAKE says:

Merry Christmas everyone!

16. Kesha Borja says:

Love woodworking? Try woodprix.

17. Woe ur house is crazy!

18. gonna try this I always found getting them to stay a pain but I do believe you are a genius!

19. So helpful! Thank you. I’m prepping to hang garland above my kitchen cabinets so I really appreciate the tips!

20. So many inspiring ladies breaking the internet. 🎠🚂 🎅 ox

21. Rosario D says:

Thank you!!! I was trying to figure out how to hang my garland with thumbtacks and clear tape 😂 wasn’t working

22. A couple years ago I decided to go out and buy a long Christmas Garland to hang above my kitchen entry way and I also bought some Christmas lights to wrap around it So this year I got it out of storage and went to the Home Depot (Hardware store) and buy some clear adhesives to hang my garland it worked great last year but then this year I got new ones to replace the old ones and they instantly fall right down What am I doing wrong????? Should I get the non clear ones that are bigger?? What would you recommend?

23. Those command hooks always take the paint off my wall!!! Dont know whay im doing wrong. Maybe its because my paint is flat and has no shine to it so it has no slickness.

24. Juliet Segui says:

Your tips DIY really helps a lot. Good job..your amazing.

25. Wow, very smart ideas!

26. M Cruz says:

This year I’m taking initiative and starting Christmas decorating early. Thank you. Everyone else does it why shouldn’t I?! 👏 😃

27. God bless the person who created command hooks. 😂

28. You're my new favorite person! 🙂

29. for your kitchen decoration, table decoration, home decoration, you can get an affordable, beautiful, and water resistant garland at https://amzn.to/2kJq478. there reviews will make you cart from them

30. Thank you! Yours looks great!👏🏼💕🌹

31. Very helpful! We can now put our garlands on! Merry Christmas! 😘

32. Shell Sloper says:

Wow looking for ideas for Garland love what you did your home is beautiful X

33. Hello, I am new in your channel, but I love ❤️ how you decorated your house, it looks absolutely beautiful, I like the idea of the garland on the chandelier. Everything beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 😍