How to Cover a Round Cake with Fondant | Wilton | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Houston Party Planner: Corporate Spring Picnic with Poppin Parties (2020)
Houston Party Planner: Corporate Spring Picnic with Poppin Parties (2020) | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 24, 2022
Learn English Tenses: PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS
Learn English Tenses: PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 24, 2022
How to Cover a Round Cake with Fondant | Wilton

Wilton,Cake Decorating,Cake Decorating with fondant,how to decorate a cake with fondant,fondant cake,what is fondant,fondant decorating,fondant for beginners,fondant cake decorating,fondant icing,fondant basic,fondant tutorial,fondant,easy fondant cake decorating,wilton fondant,fondant 101,fondant cake decorating for beginners,how to put fondant on a cake,how to fondant a cake,how to use fondant on a cake,wilton cake decorating,covering a cake with fondant

#Cover #Cake #Fondant #Wilton
Stay Sweet, SUBSCRIBE:

Are you having some trouble covering your cake with fondant? Are you coming up too short or having issues with your fondant cracking or tearing? Watch and listen to this video as we walk you through each step to successfully covering a round cake with fondant!

Find the written instructions here:

1:44 – Measuring your fondant

Fondant Smoother:
Water
Fondant Trimmer

HELPFUL LINKS:
Marshmallow Fondant Recipe:
Fondant Amounts to Cover a Cake:

Need more help with fondant? Here are some related videos for you!
Fondant Troubleshooting:
Kneading, Storing, and Rolling Fondant:
Fondant Consistency and Texture:
How to Color Fondant:

Let’s chat some more! FOLLOW US:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
Snapchat: wiltoncakes

Want more tips? Subscribe: ___________________________________________________
Let’s stay in touch!
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Can cream cheese frosting be used as a filling instead?

2. 20renee10 says:

How big is that roller?

3. So I can use one smoother to smooth the entire cake
    I don’t have to buy multiple smoothers ?

4. N G🇺🇦 says:

I’m a 11 year old who loves backing and making cakes

5. AIMEN says:

Thanks so much! I'm new to baking and this was so helpful!

6. Tysmmm for this ! It’s eid season and I had to make a cake for my family since we were having a dinner but still not a pro at fondant. Covered all my other questions that Google couldn’t too! Thank you 😊 ❤.

7. Fat Dragon says:

Every single time I have used fondant I did it wrong and ended up with "pleats". I'm icing one tonight, and hoping to follow this guidance, thank you!

8. JJ Chen says:

So many tips and advices, pretty good video!

9. mra29 says:

Thank you this video was super helpful 😊

10. thanks for the tips

11. BreadPup says:

12. Thank you so much
    Learnt alot

13. Phuti Papo says:

Thnx for de good lessons abt fondant it is absolutely awesome ,I ws struggling wth fondant bt will try until I get this perfection 🙏❤️

14. I enjoyed your tutorial, it useful to me as it also covers the storage (temperature) of the fondant cake, thanks

15. Kassia P says:

I wish everyone was as nice as you while teaching :,)

16. Keegan Reese says:

Anyone else here because of Count Dankula? Lol

17. Atarah Mary says:

This video is great!!

18. Love the tutorial! You make it look easy.

19. KrystaLynx says:

Thank you for making this! I’m making a cake for my sisters birthday and I’ve not made a cake in 6 months, It’s not perfect but I’m really proud I didn’t mess it up! I might of if I didn’t find this tutorial 😅

20. Zainab Amien says:

This was the best explanation I came across..I am always two minded using fondant..I'm a beginner in making cakes…your explanation was perfect for my understanding and it was truly motivational for me to get started.Thank u,mch appreciated.

21. Amazing video! It’s so helpful! Had problems covering a cake with fondant but this video has made the job easier. Thank you for sharing 😘

22. Thank you for the tips they are so helpful- The smaller cakes are easy but still had issues with many folds to deal with very tall cakes 8-10 inches in height- any advice for these cakes ?

23. When I was at college we had to bake I don’t remember what with pastry. My friend rolled hers out into a long strip then asked me how to make it bigger (wider) the other way 😂😂😂 How can you get to 17 & not know that? She can’t have played with much play dough or had to make meals at home 😂

24. I’ve not used a box/packet cake mix since I was about 10, now in mid 50s. Of course I go down the baking aisle for other products & ingredients, but I can’t say I’ve seen many of them. Maybe I don’t notice because I’m not looking for them 😀

25. I thought cake gets hard once refrigerated