Trim Your fence with cap board.. | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

2 IDEAS para decorar la habitación de tu niña de forma fácil, lindísima y barata. #decoração | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
August 18, 2022
👍 Cómo Instalar PISO SOBRE PISO◽||  en Baño🚿 || Los Bestauradores
👍 Cómo Instalar PISO SOBRE PISO◽|| en Baño🚿 || Los Bestauradores | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 18, 2022
Trim Your fence with cap board..

Fence cap,how to build a fence,cap your fence,cap your gate,cedar fence,decorate your gate/fence,gate designs,fence designs,trim your fence/gate,Capping your gate/fence rmovable,Cpiing your gate,capping your fence,how to cap your gate,how to cap your fence,paul ricalde,board on board fence,board on board fence installation,build a gate,horizontal fence

#Trim #fence #cap #board
Trim your fence posts.Here…
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Muting the audio on all your cuts is genius! You are an excellent educator.

2. BigSounds says:

hi what glue is that?

3. Love it, but looking at a 25 – yr. old dogear fence where weather and lack of stain protection has caused warping and up to 2" rotted away at the tops. This could save the fence, but butting the caps together will make them sit out of line. I'm thinking to make the side pieces 2" offset from the cap, so one section could be screwed to the next. Trim screws come to mind, but I've not seen them in exterior coatings.

4. Eddy Tejada says:

you did a really good job.

5. That was a bad ass instructional vid. Great job!

6. Abu Kareem says:

Thank you, what a great Idea, I will do the same for my fence, what type of wood did you use?

7. Dan Shafry says:

Hi.
    Are there ways to hide all nails and screws? Not seeing them makes projects nicer!

8. polczym says:

Great idea Paul and we enjoyed your video.  I will be doing this to our cedar perimeter fence.  Thank you for posting these, we're looking forward to more videos.

9. VivaSanNico says:

Great Video thanks Paul greetings from Tracy, California.

10. alaskankare says:

I love this idea! Not only does it look great but wouldn't it also help keep the fence (which would have the pourous wnd cut facing up into the rain) boards in better shape longer with the extra protection?

11. What kind of 2×4 were those stained or cedar?

12. Neogx148 says:

wow cool i been hoping you would post a video on this thanks and cant wait for video 2!

13. Nicely done ! I like it…

14. Thanks Paul.
    That looks real sharp.

15. are_eye_see says:

that looks great man.

16. Chris Stew says:

You do amazing and clean work. Enjoy watching your channel.

17. I like the way you make it simple to understand thank you this has been very helpful! getting ready to do my fence, I'm using your techniques gate a header awesome thanks!

18. very nice ,good job .