💎 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝙴𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 ✔️ | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

Kane Brown - What's Mine Is Yours
Kane Brown – What's Mine Is Yours | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 17, 2022
Dining Table Decor And Organization Ideas - Simplify Your Space
Dining Table Decor And Organization Ideas – Simplify Your Space | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 17, 2022
💎 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝙴𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 ✔️

diy home studio,home recording studio,home studio ideas,elephant moore,how to make a home studio,bedroom home studio,turn bedroom into a home studio,home studio 2020,best home recording studio setup,cheap home recording studio for beginners,acoustic treatment home studio,home studio on a budget,home studio essentials,acoustic treatment,home studio,home studio setup,how to build professional studio,studio tour,affordable,studio gear 2020,music studio tour

#𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 #𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 #𝙱𝙴𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼 #𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 #𝚊 #𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 #𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾
I finally upgraded from a laptop with an audio interface and a pair of speakers to a fully customized home recording studio. The whole process took me around 2 months, but I actually spent more time planning and researching than building the studio. The acoustic treatment together with the wooden wall create a perfect combination of well balanced acoustics and coziness.
As the whole idea was designed without previous clue of how was the treatment going to affect the sound in the room, I was worried that I could end up having issues in some frecuencies. However, the studio has quite a flat response, having just a tiny boost at around 60Hz (low frequenciess are always the most difficult to treat). I will work on smoothen it out.

I hope this video gives you inspiration and ideas for your own home studio. ✌️

---------------------

📸𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦:

𝑨𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏:
▪𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬:

basement wall decor ideas

1. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and check my other videos:
    http://bit.ly/2WyvRty 🐘

2. Ben M says:

They do make instruments with headphones jacks. Just saying. 😂

3. Bhai So Excited Make For Me Studio 😊

4. I am homeless and no income,….. don't take my fucking gear !!!!!!!!
    Arturia Matrix BRUTE

5. P4RSA says:

nice job it looks great, only thing i wouldve done is use wood finish to make the wood look nicer, other than that its a great setup

6. Great Job bro. This is Simply amazing. I mean just one man, Guys just one man, no one noticed it😳? Thumbs from Nigeria bro👍🏼

7. This is motivating. Not only did you taping this whole adventure bring my ideas about but, it also showed me how others dream of the day of making their own Beat Lab the way they want it to be. I will film my idea as well and post it for all to see. Just bought my second house in this crazy bat poop sellers market, it was NOT fun. New Beat Lab here I come….!!!!

8. xBakero says:

This looks awesome! How was it during summer? Does it get hot inside even if fan and windows are open?

9. gphillimo says:

Yeah all you gotta do is take the whole room apart. Easy Peasy 🤣🤣🤣

10. Librarian says:

Awesome work. Inspires me to work on my own place. With the insulation and wool panels, do you have better sound proofing now? Can sounds be heard from outside in and inside out?

11. Is this your music?

12. Ants says:

Hey big props for the studio man NZ

13. Aghhh I did this once ! I was contemplating my life as a musician half way through laying down wooden flooring. Now i am an interior decorator earning 4 times the money 🤣🤣

14. Great work, but not easy to do.

15. INFO PRODUCT says:

bhai workers ka nuber dedo

16. Can you please tell, what was the size of your room ?

17. Excellent – Great Boss ….. Please check me

18. Te quedo bien.pero haz de ser abundante recurso economico

19. Arely Flores says:

This is amazing, what a great work you did there. I am very happy for you. This is so inspiring, I wish you are enjoying this place a lot and you get to be as successful as you decide you want to be.

20. Luá Kali says:

Incredible!! work done with affection ✨ God hold you more and more!!! kisses from Brazil. 💚💛

21. Great job Buddy! Creating a curtain out of carpet underlay and fabric is a fantastic way to easily and ECONOMICALLY dampen out unwanted resonances! Now not only do you have a wonderful acoustic environment for recording the room is also attractive, a nice space to be in.

22. Thanks for the video it really motivated me. I have so much more room to work with I even have a closet to turn into a sound booth so seeing what you did with this tiny space was inspiring..

23. Where is your office address?

24. PIKI says:

Amazing man !

25. md roni says:

super like. ✌👌👏

26. Velin says:

Great effort bro… But use rockwool for the insulation and thickness matters. Build 5-6 inch thick panels for the walls and atleast 8 inch for the corners( bass traps) . Also could have stood ur desk on the side of the window. Right now you'll get uneven frequency distribution on ur right and left side. If u put ur desk on the side of your window that way the sound from ur speakers will first hit the wall behind you which will hopefully absorb most of it and by the time it reflects back to the window and then to u… It will be minimal.

27. John Muldoon says:

Cowboy dodgy electrics. Switches and Sockets…. not plugs.

28. Jeremiah S says:

I love how he uses the reverse videos for laying the towels down