Winter Teddy Bear Cake – Gravity Defying Floating Tier Cake – SO MUCH EASIER! | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

#shorts DIY Wall Hanging | DIY Craft | Easy Craft Ideas | Easy Wall Hanging
#shorts DIY Wall Hanging | DIY Craft | Easy Craft Ideas | Easy Wall Hanging | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 15, 2022
HSN | Adam's Open House 08.01.2022 - 10 PM
HSN | Adam's Open House 08.01.2022 – 10 PM | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 16, 2022
Winter Teddy Bear Cake - Gravity Defying Floating Tier Cake - SO MUCH EASIER!

floating tier cake,gravity cake,gravity defying cake,teddy bear cake,valentine’s teddy bear cake,winter cake,christmas cake,holiday baking,fondant,sculpting teddy bears,modeling teddy bears,prop options,cake tutorial,cake decorating,buttercream,recipe

#Winter #Teddy #Bear #Cake #Gravity #Defying #Floating #Tier #Cake #EASIER
Last year I made a cute gravity defying teddy bear cake using supplies I got at the hardware store. Today I’m going to show you how to make the same style of cake in a much easier way using my new stand from Prop Options! Thank you Prop Options for sending me the stand!

*Prop Options Website –

*Adjustable Cake Separator –

*Coconut Cake –

*Chocolate Cake – (I made 3 batches of chocolate cake for the 9″)

*Fudge Filling –
3/4 Cup (1 1/2 sticks) Unsalted Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Half and Half
10 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar

Combine butter, sugar, half and half in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture simmers. Remove from heat.

Add chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla.

Pour chocolate mixture into mixer. Sift in powdered sugar. Mix with whisk attachment.

Press plastic onto surface of frosting and allow to cool.

Hybrid Buttercream Recipe –
**To make peppermint buttercream mix in crushed peppermint candies and peppermint extract.

#GravityDefyingCake #TeddyBearCake #PropOptions
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. BV's KITCHEN says:

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

2. From where we can by that equipment

3. Hello mam this is Nice cake. Please send ready to dough made in taddy.

4. This is too cute! How do you get your hardware back from the customers?

5. Very very good you ar artist 😍😍😘😘😘👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👏👏👏👍👍👍🎩🎩🎩🧢🧢

6. Selma Irene says:

Muito lindo 👏👏👏👏❤️♥️

7. King Madrid says:

I love your videos ❤️

8. zainab asrar says:

Hi, i have a question if you want second cake to be slightly at an angle and not sitting flat. How would you secure the cake?? Any tutorial that i can follow??
    Much thanks

9. OK so I’m on this website that you have linked here in your description and I don’t see anywhere on there where you can get these bars that screw into the screw or that screw into the bottom did they stop selling them because I can’t find it anywhere?

10. So beautiful thank you ❤️

11. Just saw your tutorial and had to subscribe. I love the cake design. The teddy 🧸 bears are adorable. Can't wait to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing and keep on caking 💜

12. Kim Pedersen says:

Great tutorial! And I love the extra added tips. Definitely subscribing! I did have a question. I am making a cake where I need to suspend the two layers but they are egg shaped. So a hemisphere on the bottom essentially. How would I put the straws in when I don't have that extra width all the way to the bottom. Just closer to the center? (Will prob add foam or rice crispy to base as well, just fyi) TIA

13. Melody Chia says:

Coool! Adorableee bearsss Just curious How does the straws support the weight?

14. sana sandhya says:

Awesome. What's the cake stand matrial

15. Cuuute i love it 😍😍😍

16. Celia Celia says:

From Brazil 🌷👍💕👏

17. The teddy bear toppers are soooo adorable! Great job!!

18. cat lady says:

Omygod! I looooveee this one so much too! My genderreveal cakes were an absolute succes last saturday. I'm going to have a granddaughter. Going to be grandma for the first time. ☺️
    This gravity defying cakes where a challenge for me but i did it! Thank you sooo much! Sincerely, your Dutch fan~Gabriëlle🍰🌷

19. Sarah Reed says: