Flower Pots & Stencils | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Repairing Inside Corner Cracks, over 20 inside wall cracks done quickly
Repairing Inside Corner Cracks, over 20 inside wall cracks done quickly | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 14, 2022
Como Decorar Sala Pequena | Por Maryane Nunes
Como Decorar Sala Pequena | Por Maryane Nunes | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
August 14, 2022
Flower Pots & Stencils

Flower Pots & Stencils | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Flower Pots,Stenciling,DIY Projects

#Flower #Pots #amp #Stencils
Fun project stenciling some flower pots!
picnic table decorating ideas

1. evie says:

I’m using mine as a plant pot but want to put a plant that comes back every year

2. evie says:

I painted it cream all inside the pot

3. evie says:

That’s what I did yesterday I painted my clay cornflower blue at the bottom and cream on the rim also going to put a sunflower 🌻 stencil on the middle

4. Do you have any Spanish floral stencils? I’m wanting to do Santa Barbara style terracotta pots for my front patio.

5. Mary Crowder says:

Marge from Fincastle VA

6. Do you sell your stencils or do you know where I can purchase them.

7. Where can we get those flower pot stencils? I just googled them and only got 'regular' stencils and sadly you don't have a link.

8. I tried stenciling for the Autumn Bazar for my Church this morning. I tried it on a flower pot. It bled terribly. I ended up washing it off trying again with a very small brush. I used a foam dobber the first time. So I decided to come home and educate myself. Thank you.

9. diana rice says:

can it be done for outdoor pots?

10. I love your video show me how to get a clean stencil i have rotten luck with them bleeding under

11. What do you use for the feet of the flower pot?

12. Where do you buy the stencils!

13. Can I do this with outside pots?

14. May I ask what color you are using. One of my nautical favorites.

15. do you seal the outside of the pot?

16. Congratulations- these are adorable!!!! Just looking at the lady bugs make me want to smile:) Thank you for showing your technique, it definitely gets the creative bug going:) Thank you again! Do you ship your stencils to Australia?

17. akram khan says:

How do make the stencil to sit properly on the pot. Plz help as I am trying to work out a way that I could on 23 inches long pot. Thanx

18. Where can you buy the paints and the stencils?

19. S J says:

Can't hear you my volume is ture up to the highest setting. Can you please adjust your setting..Thank You

20. S J says:

How to paint a black & white checkerboard 18 inch planting pot. Do you have a stencil?

21. Are your stencils available on Etsy?

22. Grace Wiesen says:

What's the primer you use??

23. Anonymouse says:

Where can you buy the curved stencils please?

24. Watching the replay! Hi Jennifer!

25. Wonderful tutorial! Cheers!