DIY High End Planter | Tie a $9 rug to a $15 trash can for this high end decor idea! | Hometalk | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Cómo Modernizar el Baño | Ideas para Decorar Baños Modernos 2021
Cómo Modernizar el Baño | Ideas para Decorar Baños Modernos 2021 | ideas para decorar baños pequeños | 55designers.com
August 13, 2022
Our Planet | Jungles | FULL EPISODE | Netflix
Our Planet | Jungles | FULL EPISODE | Netflix | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 13, 2022

DIY High End Planter,Fake High End,High End decor,DIY Expensive Looking Planter,DIY Curb Appeal

#DIY #High #Planter #Tie #rug #trash #high #decor #idea #Hometalk
Have an old trashcan lying around? Wash it out for this brilliant idea! Fake a large high end planter for under $25! Get the most curb appeal this summer with this stunning idea. Switch out the colors and patterns to match your home– the possibilities are endless! If you love home hacks, fake high end looks and DIY curb appeal ideas — this one’s for you!

hometalk: imagine what you can do.

Check out our website:
If you need hands on help with a diy project, click here:

Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Follow us on Instagram:

#kugu
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. I would have painted the mat and bin separately so they were completely covered without any globs of paint on the edges of the mat. Paint the backside of the mat as well.

2. Jay Girl says:

I used a similar bin for a planter and put a large tropical plant in it – simple, great effect. But this is Amazing – love the design and the fact you used the lid – very clever 💚.

3. Suteera C says:

Genius. Love it. Thank you for sharing this idea.

4. Delores Mc says:

I like it…I like it…one of the best ideas for outside decor

5. Darla Murphy says:

Does anyone know where to get a large round trash can? The largest I can find is about 14 inches

6. Best idea yet for cheap tall flower pot

7. Love it!!! Would look great w my other wrought iron garden decor!

8. Very elegant. I love how you also made a planter out of the lid. Nothing's wasted!

9. Great idea! And so beautiful💖

10. What kind od Adhesive did you use to keep the mat on? Those mats are pretty heavy,

11. 15 million views.???
    …and yet I can't even get a hundred views on my video? So glad I got off of Their Tube and changed my uploads to BitChute.

12. What was the paint she used since the paint flat look is very important looks amazing

13. jeremy knott says:

hmmmmm …just looks like an upside down trash bin painted …..my neighbor would gossip about that and make some remark how i couldn't afford a ceramic turkish pot……

14. That’s how you breed a bunch of mosquitoes! Love the project but definitely needs more adequate drainage

15. H Max says:

Not really my cup of tea but you did give me a good idea to cast a cement planter.

16. Whoever thinks spending $24 on this is a better idea than just buying one already made for cheaper.. is beyond me 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

17. Soooo nice definately doing that. Thank you

18. Kim Ford says:

Very creative! You just gave me an idea for next summer. Thanks!

19. kedoh75 says:

Or you could hang the lid as a hanging pot and have two planters instead of one.