BEST IKEA PRODUCTS UNDER $15 | HOME DECOR + ORGANIZATION | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ideas para decorar una habitación para una adolescente/Ideas geniales
Ideas para decorar una habitación para una adolescente/Ideas geniales | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
August 12, 2022
DECORACIÓN navideña 2021🎅🏼IDEAS para DECORAR  BAÑO pequeño🎅🏼CHRISTMAS 2O21🎅🏼#decoraciónnavideña2021
DECORACIÓN navideña 2021🎅🏼IDEAS para DECORAR BAÑO pequeño🎅🏼CHRISTMAS 2O21🎅🏼#decoraciónnavideña2021 | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 13, 2022
BEST IKEA PRODUCTS UNDER $15 | HOME DECOR + ORGANIZATION

ikea hacks,ikea haul,best ikea products,under $15,kristen mcgowan,home decor,organization,room decor,shop with me,ikea shop with me,ikea 2019,new at ikea,shopping at ikea,ikea haul 2019,room decor on a budget,ikea organization,ikea hack,interior design,ikea furniture,affordable,ikea home decor,ikea storage solutions,home organization,whats new at ikea,organize with me,home decor haul,decor,shopping vlog,ikea storage,storage ideas

#IKEA #PRODUCTS #HOME #DECOR #ORGANIZATION
THE 10 BEST IKEA PRODUCTS UNDER $15 | HOME DECOR + ORGANIZATION
Kristen McGowan

#ikea #homedecor #organization

I put together a list of the top 10 best IKEA products under $15! These items range from home decor, organization, homeware, and practical everyday items! They are all affordable, functional, and very aesthetic! Hope you enjoy watching and grabbing some inspiration for your home!

{ GIVE THIS VIDEO A LIKE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS! }

KITCHEN + PANTRY ORGANIZATION:

BATHROOM ORGANIZATION:

4 LIVING ROOM DESIGNS:

DESIGNING MY SUBSCRIBERS SPACES EP.4:

CHRIS & KRIS▶
high ledge decorating ideas

1. HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!🌸 let me know… do you have any of these amazing IKEA products!?

2. Yeah – just buy them endlessly 💵

3. Yolern Limn says:

I hope ikea pay you, I have just gone to their website and created a whole list. Things I would never have noticed without this video.

4. You should get sponsored by IKEA. Not gonna lie.

5. Great video! You didn’t do the typical ikea products. I will be watching you more!

6. Nice
    But hey christen..i think many may add to clutter dear

7. Lathan Moore says:

No links 😢, great ideas though

8. Beatriz Cura says:

Can you add links to your products ? That would be helpful

9. Ann ROBERTS says:

Great ideas. Thanks. Ann from Va.

10. Rae Webb says:

I just love that glass round mini shelf. I’d also like to use it as a coaster or put a nice piece of agate rock on it. Definitely buying a couple

11. Torie Mosdal says:

I can't find that shelf and I'm so sad.

12. Jack Jones says:

I got a spirit tree lamp from fairyglowlights.com and I’m in love with it! It adds the finishing touch to my desk, It’s amazing😍👌

13. Nataly I says:

Are you located in the US or elsewhere?
    Some of the items in your Ikea stores are not available in Canada unfortunately… 🙁 That wall shelf was amazing, I wanted to get like 50 of them also

14. Great video, thank you so much!!!!!

15. Mihai Finaga says:

I completely upgraded the style of my living room with this couch cover.

Check it out is great! 👏

16. Sarah Merino says:

You’re not supposed to expose your grinds to sunlight. That’s why they come in dark bags.

17. Elisha says:

I agree IkEA has got steal deals on many stuff, especially plants r very very cheaper there. Also all other household items r cheaper and posh.

18. Start Imob says:

Promote our store and earn 10% for each sale! https://maisonhomecasa.goaffpro.com/

19. AcenPhina says:

These are all a very specific style, so they're really only the "best" within that narrow category

20. Manon Vo says:

I want that picture ledge!

21. I Kristen! I am not finding the round golden shelves on Ikea's website. May I ask you for the link?

22. Love your presentation, many of the items shown are still being sold now, a year later. Only, PLEASE – try and not use the word "super" in front of all your descriptions…it gets really annoying after awhile.

23. Kirinma_chan says:

Are you in sweden or are you swedish? / är du i Sverige eller är du svensk?

24. Hi there 😊 I'm loving these videos especially IKEA but im having some trouble finding these wonderful things…do u have Affiliate Links???

25. Hi! I’ve been dying over trying to find this little Glas shelf (2:57) but it’s neither listed on the IKEA website nor have I been able to find it in the store. I’m guessing it’s just not available in my country. Does by chance anyone have a specific link to it or something similar from another website maybe? That would be so awesome! Thanks and have a great day

26. Lila Becker says:

I used the picture rack to store my stuffed animals 🙂

27. Love your videos! Quick question, the hanging bar, how does it attach to the wall? Is it only screws or could it be held up by something less abrasive?

28. please do a dorm decorating/ storage makeover video!