๐ŸŽ€New pink beauty room tour&reveal! #beautyroomtour #allpinkbeautyroom | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

Best Stairs Wall Design Ideas | Interior Wall Design | Modern Stairs Design | Interior Wall Diy | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 6, 2022
How to Make a Flower Arrangement Using Artificial Flowers
How to Make a Flower Arrangement Using Artificial Flowers | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 6, 2022
๐ŸŽ€New pink beauty room tour&reveal! #beautyroomtour #allpinkbeautyroom

impressions vanity,vanity tour,slmissglam,vanity room,pink room,beauty room,glam room,room tour,pink Wednesday,tjmaxx finds,homegoods finds,ikea pax system,beauty room tour,girls room tour,pink aesthetic

#pink #beauty #room #tourampreveal #beautyroomtour #allpinkbeautyroom
welcome to my new pink room๐Ÿ’• I hope you guys enjoy! let me know what u think!! and leave me any ideas you have for new videos down in the comments๐Ÿ’–

my Instagram๐ŸŽ€

amazon shop๐ŸŽ€

boutiques i mentioned ๐ŸŽ€

love crafty mommy ๐ŸŽ€

girly pink boutique ๐ŸŽ€

business inquiry and sponsorship
email lindsaylovemcbride@yahoo.com
lash room decor ideas

1. Lindsey Lee says:

Gorgeous room!! I love how it came out! You styled everything beautifully!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

2. Omg this video is so underrated!! Your room is so beautiful! dreamy and girly <3 ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’•

3. Holy crap you sound just like Laura Lee!

4. Hola ๐Ÿค— Lindsey~ Beautiful Roomโฃ๏ธ

5. halley says:

The curtains idea is soooooo cute, inspired me when Iโ€™m older to convince my future husband for my own mini room๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•. So cute and pink and gave me so many cute decor ideas. Merry Christmas girl๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

6. The ikea wall shelf with your perfumes on it .. does it hold well standing on its own? Or do you have it mounted to the wall?

7. Wow. Pretty organized ๐Ÿ‘Œ.

8. Myrna Arche says:

Your room is ABSOLUTELY GOURGEOUS!!! The way you arranged your closet is perfect and does NOT need a curtain. Thank for sharing beautiful room.

9. tamara says:

I love the way you have your coffee corner done up!

10. Wajiha wani says:

Can you please tell me the exact name of the color on your walls, i want to paint mine the same

11. I love that acrylic cart you have by your closet! Great video! everything is sooo pretty!

12. Tania Aponte says:

Hi Lindsay! I know this video is from 6mos ago, but I wanted to ask where you found all of your gingerbread houses. Iโ€™ve been searching for a yr and was able to find one at Homegoods(The largest one). Thank you!!!๐Ÿ’–

13. Hey Lindsay, I just recently subscribed to your channel and I loved your video of your beauty room tour. I absolutely loved it and I was like a kid at a candy store while you were touring around the room lol. I was so mesmerized with your stuff lol. It just looks beautiful and amazing. I could spend hours with you in your beauty room, just talking about makeup and perfumes etc, just having so much fun together lol.
    My favourite perfumes are:
    ๐Ÿ’–Marc Jacobs Daisy
    ๐Ÿ’–Ariana Grande Sweet like Candy
    ๐Ÿ’–Victoria Secrets Velvet Petals
    ๐Ÿ’–Body Fantasies Pink Vanilla Kiss
    ๐Ÿ’–Body Fantasies Vanilla
    ๐Ÿ’–Tutti Delices Barbe A Papa Cotton Candy (smells like the character strawberry shortcake lol)
    ๐Ÿ’–Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
    ๐Ÿ’–Katy Perry Meow
    ๐Ÿ’–Charlie Red
    ๐Ÿ’–Bath and Body Works perfume A Thousand Wishes
    I love perfumes that smells really good lol.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your videos and stay safe and healthy as possible xo ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

14. @NYTHING says:

hy where are you from How to make this video i m your fan

15. Mel Banana says:

I just wanna live in a pink candyland world. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’

16. I'm from Indonesia love to see it ๐Ÿ˜

17. Your beauty room is so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ I'm looking for a Hollywood mirror for my make-up desk area too…I do have a stand up mirror on the opposite side of my room too..๐Ÿ’„

18. How cute! My house is mostly pink too! Looking at the ikea shelves to see if itโ€™ll look good to set up 2 together for more space. Iโ€™m going to make a diy video with it though painting it pink. How much weight does it hold?

19. What a beautiful girly room..๐Ÿฅฐ

20. So pretty !! Love the coffee cabinet ๐ŸŽ€

21. Hi๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

22. Daisy Pala says:

i loveeee this!!!! thank you so much for the inspiration!!!!

23. No curtains leave it like that. Really nice room clean but simply. Please don't clutter it.

24. Lawmi Hmar says:

Beautiful i like your room colour๐Ÿ‘

25. Best Amali says:

Good luck, sweetheart, more brilliance

26. Absolutely gorgeous! ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽช๐Ÿจ

27. Omg your room so nice

28. Wow what a beauty room!! Loooove it!!!!!!!

29. Love the vanity please do a perfume collection just asking love you๐Ÿ’•

30. Dream says:

This is literally heaven to me absolutely beautiful!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

31. Bobbie V says:

Love your beauty room! Do you still decorate your other rooms with all those cute primitives?

32. My Dream!!!! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€

33. i just subscribed!!! your room is adorable and fancy girly!! love it!

34. omg!!! i cant believe i missed this!! where did you get your curtains>?

35. It looks so good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

36. I follow you on Instagram and I absolutely LOVE your little beauty oasis ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–

37. How did I just see this video until now?๐Ÿ˜Š You have such a beautiful room and you have a amazing hubby for doing all that work for you. Keep the video's coming plz. A decluttering video would be amazing.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

38. Fell in love with ur beauty room #goals…. Do more vids or diy videos jeje love em

39. Omg!! I can't believe I missed this…This room is a Dream!! I absolutely love how it turned out ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ please do more videos!! ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

40. Sarah Alicia says:

Love this it is so amazing!!!