MY MAKEUP STUDIO/HAIR STORE TOUR | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

DIY EASY AND AFFORDABLE BACKDROP CEILING STAND FOR FILMING YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM VIDEOS | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 5, 2022
COMO DECORAR LA ENTRADA DE TU CASA PARA NAVIDAD // DIY RAMA PARA LA PUERTA CON POCO DINERO | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
August 5, 2022
MY MAKEUP STUDIO/HAIR STORE TOUR

MY MAKEUP STUDIO/HAIR STORE TOUR | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

makeup studio tour,makeup artist,how to start a business

#MAKEUP #STUDIOHAIR #STORE #TOUR
Hello guys welcome to my channel, today’s video is a tour of my Makeup studio and Layefa Luxury hair store. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Interior Designer’s Instagram Handle

Connect With Me:
Instagram;
Personal Page

Business Pages

Layefa Luxury Hair
Website
Snapchat layefabeauty
Email- sandraebitonmo@gmail.com

My Filming Equipment:

lash room decor ideas

1. Wendy Pearl says:

I hope to be like you one day I love your work 🥹♥️♥️
    Ps: I’m also make up artist and you are my model love you 😘

2. Natasha Eze says:

So beautiful ❤️

3. Congratulations greater you 😍😍😍

4. I admire you alot, you're my role model ❤️❤️

5. 😍😍🤩😘nice

6. New subscriber God bless you

7. I love your content and please I want to learn how to do makeup how can I reach out to you

8. Good morning ma I just came across your channel today

9. Victory'mere says:

Xoxoxo beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

10. Chailllll. Ma thanks alot. I want to setup a makeup studio and salon too but yours is super I just have to call you my role model.

11. Ma please can you organize an online makeup class please 🥹🥹🥹
    I love you so much
    I love your work ma

12. Congratulations, more of this.

13. Kay Pa says:

Congratulations I am so proud of you! ❤

14. Hannah Totty says:

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 one question is that where your makeup academy is too?

15. Man!!!! This is beautiful Layefa!
    I hope to be this big someday 🥰

16. Layefa
    How can I get to u
    I want to learn from you
    U really inspire me

17. I love 💕 you and I love everything in your studio

18. DE-LIANG says:

you have so much hair!I like these wigs. 😀 but have one question,may I ask where you get this head mannequin?I usually use DE-LIANG dress forms head mannequin. 🙂

19. Helen Joy says:

I love your studio more grace ma I hope to see you one day

20. Am. So happy for you…just can't wait to be like you,when I grew up ❣️💖