Setting Up Camp outside my RV Home – Awning Carpet Picnic Table Blackstone Griddle Chairs | picnic table decorating ideas | 55designers.com

CÓMO UTILIZAR RETAZOS DE TELA PARA DECORAR TU BAÑO | SHOW DE MANUALIDADES
CÓMO UTILIZAR RETAZOS DE TELA PARA DECORAR TU BAÑO | SHOW DE MANUALIDADES | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 4, 2022
4 ideas para decorar paredes altas 👉🏼fácil y efectivo
4 ideas para decorar paredes altas 👉🏼fácil y efectivo | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
August 4, 2022
Setting Up Camp outside my RV Home - Awning Carpet Picnic Table Blackstone Griddle Chairs

that nate guy on youtube,nate and the bee and a big RV,nate and the bee,beefrnd,bee friend,rv,rv life,full time rv,living in an rv,motor home,full time motor home,living in a motor home,nomad,nomads,not your average nomads,traveling the usa,romancing the states,full time travel,travel vlog,travel blog,remodeling my rv,winnebago,remodel winnebago,rv remodel,2003 winnebago

#Setting #Camp #Home #Awning #Carpet #Picnic #Table #Blackstone #Griddle #Chairs
Join me today as I set up my outdoor camp/dining area at Tappan Lake Campground.

Join me on Patreon and help keep the journey movin!
Thank You Patreon Supporters!
Catman Mark Blanchard Ashley Sayers
Andy Pritchard Marion LaRose
Lenneard Wunnink & Simone Nijman
Tom Schreck Gregory Garrett
Mychael Horn xthexjanitorx
Joseph Weaver Little Josh Minecraft
Scott & April

Guardian Angel Visor Clip –
My Church –
Instagram
Twitter

Some of my other YouTube channels:
That Nate Guy On YouTube :
Skatemaster Nate :
Era Skateboarding ;

#RVremodel #RVlife #RVliving
picnic table decorating ideas

1. Your Outro was FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥

2. news89 says:

Beautiful set up at Tappan..

3. Nate I can't wait to do this someday, you're so lucky just to go from town to town💓May The Lord always be with you 🙏🙏

4. Looks very inviting! Makes me wish I could do that!!

5. FBI Donuts says:

The luck of the Mantis

6. I'm from Canada and its awesome to hear an American to say "pop" instead of soda. Kudos.

7. Jesse Smith says:

What kinda products did you use to get your motorhome so shiny?

8. "Home" is where you park it pal!!! Great video and nice nice setup. Yes -have to get use to lots of bugs. One thing to remember – those awnings will blow over your RV with a decent wind – so be sure you put the awning in if you leave for any duration of time. Safe travels Nate.

9. Kayla Thomas says:

Finally able to watch this video!!! I Had some youtube problems had to use my old account!!!
    🙄😂

Love your set up!

10. Terri Ickes says:

I've heard a lot of people are seeing of Praying Mantis this year. Hopefully it's a good sign. You have an awesome campsite, it looks so cozy! Congratulations on your dream coming true!

11. I had a praying mantis walk on my head and sit there this summer. Luckily my daughter took a pic. That doesn't happen everyday!😊

12. Ashley Lund says:

I like how you shared the memory of your dad. Isn't it funny how we get older and start recognizing our parents in ourselves?! Speaking of which, when my daughter and I watched your last video with Blaine, we said wow, they look so much alike…then when Blaine spoke we said what the heck?! They sound alike too!!

13. Man you look to be really enjoying yourself (ok, aside from insects and critters), you look so at home in 'nate-ure'. Enjoy, be safe, and take good care.

14. Free Samples says:

So beautiful and amazing!

15. Morgan Hoard says:

Are you working or full time Rving?

16. Carlavision says:

Nate, absolutely beautiful picture! Really enjoyed your video.

17. Ronnie B says:

Just for information most people put the back part of the awning lower than the front so if it rains the water will run off. If not the water puddles in the middle and if to much builds up it will come through the awning. I am hoping to going full time in about 2 years. I really like your channel.

18. Looks very nice,enjoy ❤️❤️❤️

19. Brandon B. says:

A fire would be a nice thing to add to the outdoor setup.

20. James Hebert says:

Like Totally Awesome Nate Dude!

21. Life Unboxed says:

That is picture perfect for sure. Yep, gotta contend with lots of bugs. Last year I was a tick magnet, they loved me, I had so many tick bites it’s a wonder I didn’t end up with lime disease, God was good and protected me 😘

22. 703am says:

thats something I would want to do , RV living for sure…gonna be interesting in the winter unless you plan on heading to warmer climate

23. Your a Blessed man. God is good all the time. Roasting some marshys in that fire pit sounds like a good time to be had. 😊😁