Surprise picnic for Katlego| Valentine’s Day idea | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Fondant Cake|Mother's day cake|best cake for mom#mothersday#cakes#designs#cakedecorations#shorts | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 3, 2022
How to Make Homemade Tiered Cakes : Decorating Cakes
How to Make Homemade Tiered Cakes : Decorating Cakes | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 3, 2022
Surprise picnic for Katlego| Valentine’s Day idea

[vid_tags]

#Surprise #picnic #Katlego #Valentines #Day #idea
Di Tshomi today I got myself in trouble.
I got on the phone with Katlego today and this is how the conversation went

Me: babe did you get to work safely?
Him: yes I did
Me: okay you better hurry home I have a surprise
Him: what surprise?
Me to me: What surprise? Then I had two hours to cook up a surprise and I came with just the idea. Indoor picnic for two, and since it’s cold it might just be a pyjama party.

I think he knew what I had planned cause I have done a lot of these 😂.
Enjoy

Join our growing community for new videos every week!

Subscribe for more free YouTube videos on Marriage, Relationship & Our Love Journey:

Share this video with your friends:

✅ Recommended playlists:

He cheated and I became very good friends with the other woman| STORY TIME

Translating each other’s languages. Isixhosa and Setswana| South African Youtubers

The day my father passed away| Story time|

✅ For business inquiries contact us at siphosethuditibane@gmail.com

✅ Let’s connect:

Our Personal Social Media:

Sipho’s Instagram:
Sipho’s Facebook:

Katlego’s Instagram:
Katlego’s Facebook:
———————————————————————————————
Our Joint Social Media:

Instagram:

————————————————————————————
About Us:
We are a young loving & God-fearing family. We make videos of our everyday life of being married young and how fruitful it can be. Our end goal is to inspire, motivate, and reassure other young people to know and have a firm belief that despite all the challenges we face they can make marriage work. We are firm believers that marriage is meant to last for time and for eternity. “Nevertheless, neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.” Join the family by subscribing to our channel. Let’s grow together.

A brief history:
We met at end of the year 2016. We started speaking beginning of the year 2017, Sipho was 20 years old and Katlego was 24 years old. We went to every event together, had sleepless nights because of phone calls, chatting, and video calling each other until the A. M’s.

We got engaged early July of 2017 in Queenstown, Eastern Cape when Katlego came to visit my family. It was a beautiful day filled with breathtaking feelings never to be forgotten. We got married on 12 December 2017 in South Africa, Johannesburg. Since then we’ve been making videos of our happiness, challenges, and mistakes of getting married young. We hope that you will join us in this journey and make it our journey!
indoor picnic decorating ideas

1. Thanks for the surprise baby ♥️ | Can’t wait for other snack 😉😋😍😂

2. Seka Sizani says:

yhuuu umhle mann ♥

3. Romany creams are my favourite ❤❣this was beautiful

4. Why does the neighbor have a pallet?

5. New subbie💖 uthe wothetha isxhosa ndakhawleza ndathi press u subscribe

6. Am doing something for Hubby tonight,my 4 months son is my adviser.😍😍😍😍😍😍

7. "Okay ke xap"😂😂😂😂😂

8. The other snack which is you😂😂

9. Which camera are you guys using?

10. Helen Mare says:

You guys are so cute

11. This is so sweet, u guys just gave me an idea, hubby comes home on fridays so il do this for him.

12. New Subie..sanithandi guys..yhoo love is beautiful bethuna..patiently waiting for God to bless me and you guys give me hope

13. Hey Sipho! I need your background theme hle. I'm so in love with it. 😍😍😍

14. Sipho is so cute.😁😊😍😆😀😀

15. The other snack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16. Social media is fire u will see flames for real

17. Ceema Dee says:

Soooooo cute🥺😍❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰

18. Ndiyani thanda nina😢❤️

19. I like it when u are a sneak

20. Show us u r kids, chickens,goat and cows or property

21. Luyaba A says:

Yohh hai nam I wanna get married at this point yuhhh ha.a this is so cute 🤩😂🤧😊

22. Sooo simple and nice

23. Ubso cute without makeup

24. “DiChomi, Hi” 😂😍😍

25. I am new to your channel so as I was browsing through your videos I got an impression that you pitched your content for only females audience however latest uploads like this one are appealing to men audience as well for the fact that I felt like your husband is a luckiest man to have a wife that can pull such a great surprise literally from such a cool budget without breaking a pocket. In fact there are very women other there that understands ukuthi this is a best way to please a man NOT male / boy. Sadly we have too many boys / males in our society hence sisters sometimes get confused. There are differences between men and males / boys regardless of age. Keep it up guys well done 🙂

26. babsii M says:

Ii practiced to say surpise in setswana but i already forgot😂😂

27. Lulu Du'base says:

Oh man, this proves that the little things really matter, they have more impact honestly. This was made with love you can see nje.

28. The other snack👌🤣🤣🤣

29. Eliana Eli says:

Video quality 😍😍😍

30. New subbie😻😻I like the energy and the content already!!..this is home, I'm staying! ❤️

31. And this one goes to Katz your transition from the first time I met you and you going on mission and you came back grown spiritually and mentally then came the Cherry on top you met Siphosethu and everything started to fall into place Love you guys individually and as a couple

32. Ncooh Sipho you are a doppest wife tjo

33. The other snack is you???🙈😂😂😂😂

34. "I also have the other snack that is me" 😂😂❤️❤️

35. 😂😂😂Vuyo happened to See this Kwathwa”Take note”😂 I pressure…this is beautiful wethu❤️Wish you all the good things in life together emtshatweni wenu😜