Make Your Own Zoom Background | DIY Room Divider | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

🌺Live from Maui:  How to Plant for the  Bees in Fall/Winter 🍁🐝❄️
🌺Live from Maui: How to Plant for the Bees in Fall/Winter 🍁🐝❄️ | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
September 23, 2022
Cute Wooden 3D Eyelash Wall Sticker Decor Bedroom Background Wall Sticker
Cute Wooden 3D Eyelash Wall Sticker Decor Bedroom Background Wall Sticker | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 23, 2022
Make Your Own Zoom Background | DIY Room Divider

Zoom background,how to put a background on zoom,changing zoom background,how to get a background on zoom,diy zoom background,diy zoom backdrop,diy zoom background ideas,zoom backdrop ideas,zoom backdrops diy,zoom backdrop options,zoom backdrop change,crafts from cardboard,crafts from cardboard easy,diy crafts from cardboard,amazing crafts from cardboard,diy,hgtv,handmade,diy room divider

#Zoom #Background #DIY #Room #Divider
We’re living in a time where virtual meetings and video calls are the day-to-day norms. So, up your video call game with a personalized DIY room divider. Not only does it hide whatever mess you have behind you, but it also just looks super cute. Check out Karen’s easy tutorial.

Check out our virtual craft party:

Our favorite desk DIYs:

Subscribe and follow HGTV Handmade for more crafty inspiration:
▶️ SUBSCRIBE:
📸 INSTAGRAM:
👻 SNAPCHAT:
🗣️ FACEBOOK:
⏰ TIKTOK:
🏠 ON HGTV:

For more HGTV around the web, check out:
HGTV YouTube Channel:
HGTV on Twitter:
HGTV on Facebook:
basement wall decor ideas

1. Ace Liu says:

wow. this is so much cheaper than buying a 80-100$ foldable divider . thanks.

2. Mizgell21 says:

Wow Nice love this

3. Tye M. says:

I’m going to try this soooo cute !!! And easy to diy…. I could also do stencils or try non gloss spray paint….. or house paint I have … stored away live this idea !!! Awesome video 😍

4. Mary ann E says:

Thanks at a job where video conference software doesn’t have virtual backgrounds so I need a work around

5. Mike says:

Very practical and cheap method, You're awesome Linda.

6. tvmom says:

I will totally be doing this when they make us start using video on our calls.

7. Annie Malone says:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

8. Liz Masoner says:

Perfect idea! I'm going to try it will peel and stick wallpaper.

9. mgr001 says:

Never mind your background, I like your lighting – are you using a softbox?

10. You Tube says:

I've been using the back cover to an old dresser since it already came folded into tree pieces. I hate it because it falls a lot and my baby pushes it . Think of using one of those metal clothes holders and adding a bathroom drape on it so it can stay put

11. Thank You for this! I just got a new WFH job and I have to use Zoom for training. I do not want my living space/bedroom being involved in my zoom meetings at l but I also didn’t want to pay $200 for a nice partition. I now know this can be done on a budget. Thanks again!!

12. Howie Wang says:

smart and affortable

13. Marie b says:

Great Job 👍👍

14. Thank u so much for this! Lifesaver!💖💖💖💖

15. Wes G says:

What a great idea. I bought a 100" white collapsible projector screen last year, to use as a video-conferencing background, and it was just way too big. I ended up donating it to my church. This is inexpensive, good looking and compact. I also like that you can't see the creases in the trifold unless you're really looking.

16. I threw away the big tall box that my keyboard piano came in noooooooo😔

17. Finally a use for my massive pieces of cardboard. I don't want to break it all down and out it in recycling lol I think it's too much work. Ironically I'll do this instead, which is more week. I don't even have too many meetings from home and my work laptop is portable. 😂 I just love backgrounds ♡

18. Omg perfect idea! I'm doing this for my background

19. Xplore says:

Jennifer Send me link to purchase this

20. TCK Channel says:

U looked like you were sitting on your toilet bowl inside your bathroom haha :D…It is a nice idea though…

21. You gave me an idea ❤️😊

22. Mark Oszoli says:

Very cool! Won't be throwing away our next cardboards:)

23. I love your idea 😘🙌🏼☮⚘

24. Ruselle says:

Omg, exactly what I’m looking for. Thank u so much. I will definitely try this one. So excited

25. Love this thanks 👏🏾👏🏾✌️👍🏽

26. For the large cardboard, I called an appliance store and asked if they have refrigerator boxes they are trashing. They sent me to the warehouse to get them. All I had to do is call the warehouse and tell them what I need and the super said ok, what time will you be here and I went. I took what needed and extra incase of mistakes.

27. daisy villa says:

thanks for the helpful video. i like your denim blouse 🙂

28. Siri Brown says:

Brilliant Idea 🙂

29. Seema G says:

Genius 🙂 thanks

30. Too handmade COOL. Simple easy short and sweet. Thank you.

31. You are great! Just what I was looking for! Thanks! Greetings from México City. Give us more ideas!

32. netxchange says:

I think you did a really good job! Pretty wallpaper too 🙂

33. Nan Myeong says:

DO NOT use this, it's easy to fall and expose your wall full of anime girls.

34. Wow! Big help for me. Thank you, you're an angel <3

35. gdlywom says:

I’m going to do one; but I’m going to buy a cardboard room divider. Thanks; I was about to buy one of those “expensive” partitions 😩🙃

36. Fran Copp says:

A for effort, performance and viability!! ❤️