Ashland Water Fountain Assembly | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

COMO DECORAR UNA HABITACIÓN PEQUEÑA PARA VERANO// Ideas para decorar dormitorios para verano🎀🦋 | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
September 23, 2022
ideas para decorar tu baño Despues de Navidad decoracion 2021
ideas para decorar tu baño Despues de Navidad decoracion 2021 | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
September 23, 2022
Ashland Water Fountain Assembly

Ashland Water Fountain Assembly | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Ashland Water Fountain,Water fountain assembly,Michaels water fountain,Ashland water fountain assembly,Ashland small waterfountain,Michaels Haul,Michaels craft haul

#Ashland #Water #Fountain #Assembly
Let’s assemble this beautiful fountain.

We R memory keepers print maker
Canon Selphy photo printer

high ledge decorating ideas

1. missionig says:

Thank you for posting. Does anyone know if it is safe for my cats and dog to drink from this fountain if I change the water daily? Thank you 🙏

2. Thank you thank you soooo much !!!! You have been a great help🙏🏼☺️

3. Amal Noami says:

Thanks 🙏🏻 so very much, I was missing the filling water part, 🙌 yes 👍 👏

4. Thank you so much for this instructional video. I agree, their instructions don't tell you much.

5. Does anyone know if I can fill a fountain with Soda? Or will it damage it

6. Karin Wiebe says:

Thanks! You’re right, I was a little freaked out about putting the pump IN the water haha!

7. Thanks ma'am. Just got one from china, no instructions. A flyer came tough with 4 images and some Chinese writing

8. Thank you I was about to throw mine away until I saw your video thanks!

9. I wanna purchase it as well but font know from where
    what is the name of the app

10. Mash Moosha says:

Thank you so much it was so helpful 🙏🌹

11. Thank you! I was hella nervous about the plug in the damn water 🤣

12. Alysia Marie says:

Thank you! I was scared to put the pump in the water because I wasn’t sure if it was supposed to or not 😂 fountains like these never come with proper instructions or any instructions at all like mine did 🤦🏽‍♀️ so I appreciate you helping me!

13. I love the natural looking rock. Too many of these companies that make table top fountains do the stacked pots look and I’m not a fan of watching one tea cup pour into another.

14. Thank You 🙏🏻. Bless you ❤️

15. Mines was on negative Thank you so Much 🙏🏽😍🥰🙂

16. I just got a water fountain from a friend and the whole submerge an electrical cord in water has me mad dash researching on you tube ..thank you for setting my mind at ease regarding this issue ! Still scared but imma go try my new water fountain doing this last step ! Yikes ! 👀

17. sirpeterrich says:

Good job 😊👍🏼
    I had no idea what to do 😂
    Thanks

18. Excellent, thank you! How often do you recommend changing the water, and is there any additive recommended like for pools?

19. Oh thanks for this video, I was panicked to put that electrical submerged in the water. Zap! 😂

20. ReNé Mass says:

Thank you! This video helped me a lot!

21. Dizzy Dee says:

Blessed morning to you my sister, you did a GREAT JOB of explaining how to put it together. I just didn't know where to put the little black box in the water. Thanks for sharing and have a Blessed and wonderful day 😊

22. L C says:

Thank you. Set up my fountain.

23. olivia says:

This was so SO helpful thank you!! I was struggling to read the instructions on mine and we have different products but it was super easy with you explaining and now mine is set up!

24. Reese Morgan says:

I can't thank you enough for this. I was terrified of submerging the pump in my new fountain. The words "cord", "water" and "electricity" spell DEATH TRAP INFERNO to me. I put about 3 tablespoons of water in and kept wondering why the water wouldn't run ( no fill level on my fountain either…) I got brave and filled the basin up with water. Shazam! A working fountain. Watching someone else do it first really helped.

25. Good work I also needed your instructional video😂

26. Nia Griffin says:

Thank you!!! I was literally lost until I found this video. 🙏🏾

27. Dan n Nat says:

Thank you!!! The instructions are not very good but this helped a lot thanks so much!!

28. Halo Houdini says:

Thank you so much I've had one for a while and I took it out and I wanted to put it back up and you helped me so much

29. cat luck says:

30. Thank you! I just bought one second hand and knew I was fixing to die as soon as I plugged it in!! Your video helped me and I got it going haha

31. S W says:

Thank you! I have a different fountain but set up is similar to yours so this was perfect

32. HISHMUE SNK says:

I was worried about this product fountain sound but 😖 after I saw the review!! sorry guys I don’t like it at all, sound seems like someone peeing around me , thank you 🙏🏽 queen for uploading this vid.

33. 56Beauty says:

Very helpful! Thanks for taking the time to show how it works!

34. mari Ramirez says:

me too i was thinking about it before plugging it in.but hey it works.

35. Sweetheart, you just saved me a lot of frustration and probably a good amount of embarrassment at the store

36. Tomyka Frye says:

Thank you very much… I purchased one and was struggling and your video was a big help!

37. Liz Sparrow says:

Thanks doll helped me set mine up right away!!!!

38. Thank you so much!!!!

39. Thanks so much. 😊😊😊😊😊

40. Thank you so much, I seen the pump and I was like omg Im going to get electrocuted. Thank you so much may The Most High bless you.

41. Bianca Love says:

thank you!!! just never know what kind of help you'll need and find online.