How to give robo callers a taste of their own medicine | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

How To Design The Perfect Landscape | Landscape Design 101
How To Design The Perfect Landscape | Landscape Design 101 | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
September 22, 2022
80 Home Basement Design Ideas For Men
80 Home Basement Design Ideas For Men | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
September 22, 2022
How to give robo callers a taste of their own medicine

robo callers,robo dialers,robo spam,robo blockers,Taking Action for You,News,revenge,turn,tables,spammer,cal,telemarketers,texts

#give #robo #callers #taste #medicine
Robo calls rank number one when it comes to consumer headaches but what if you could do more than just block the calls? What if you could get even?
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Wow… this is really wonderful 💯 i couldn’t belive that this hacker 👆👆 am pointing at could access any social media within 20 minutes,,, he just did it few hours ago and i decided to show him compensation by recommending him to other people, You have done well dude..

2. what's the webiste link?

3. CeeRiX says:

WHY is this "only" possible in the USA? I get more scam calls every day in the US than I have in Europe in 50 years!
    Fraud/Scam and all this negative stuff to rip of people is a normal business in the US!
    I guess 50% of the US BIP is created from Fraud/Scam 🤓

4. Hello everyone I'm Dr Pius Oziegbe and I am a herbal doctor, I've the natural herbs to Cure HIV, Als,diabetes fibroids, cancer ,Herpes ,Hpv, Ms and many more diseases hurry now and contact me to get rid of your worries forever"

5. MR G says:

1:00 News reporter can't read good

6. S says:

Why is this so prevalent?

7. S says:

If I were rich I’d love to help seniors.

8. Nowadays all calls are spoofed so this won't work now

9. The worst calls I hate is the old woman who calls sounding like the grandmother from the andy griffith show. I just hang up right away

10. do5e says:

1:00 she said the website name wrong

11. Use this ⤴️⤴️ name ⤴️ pointed
    On my YouTube channel for any fake number location or details

12. Use this ⤴️⤴️ name ⤴️ pointed
    On my YouTube channel for any fake number location or details

13. I keep on talking to tnem so they cant cal another elderly person and scam them

14. Paula Kurth says:

Robokiller App messed up our phones. We had to go to the Apple store to remove it. Beware of using thid

15. At this point… we should just bomb their countries. Like I am not a fan of war…but I feel this is psychological warfare and if they want a war they can have one. that's how sick I am of these calls. 30 a day!

16. Claudacious says:

Wow, a business made by another business. "For just 2.99 a month……"
    What a joke.

17. Shawn Alston says:

I wish we could electrocute them through the phone.

18. Parker Place says:

I love to drag out the time with those auto warranty calls once an agent gets on the phone. Then I tell them I own a 1974 Plymouth fury, they decline and I accuse them of discriminating against older cars.

19. john doe says:

European Elected Legislators are able to LEGISLATE AGAINST ROBO CALL. American Legislators are unable. Maybe a Congressional Committee could go to European Countries to find out how doing it works!.

20. john doe says:

European Elected Legislators are able to LEGISLATE AGAINST ROBO CALL. American Legislators are unable. Masybe a Congressional Committee could go to European Countries to find out how to do it.

21. Cell phone providers sells batches of numbers to these companies.. They should be held accountable!

22. None of this works if you are getting 3 calls a day from the same call center in India. As one such caller told me, "If you just bought our product, we'd stop calling you!" They have equipment in place that spoofs local numbers, makes the robo-call, and then connects you to the highly accented salesman after you answer. Even talking to a supervisor and asking them to take my number off the auto-dialer doesn't work. Nobody seems to know HOW to remove a number from the auto-dialer. In one case, I challenged the guy when he said he worked for Medicare to tell me my Medicare number. He did, as well as my home address. It sounds to me like someone working at Medicare is selling patient info on the black market.

23. The apps really don’t help. It’s not the apps, it’s the facts that they keep changing phone numbers every time they call. It’s impossible to block them. My revenge with these calls is to answer them and then ask questions and harass the callers. Speak in a heavy foreign accent so they have to repeat things a few times. I know it’s not 100% but it does give me a good feeling that I’ve F-cooked with these people. Student loan and my auto warranty expiring.

24. let go says:

My new phone. Only rings for people in my contacts any other number are blocked and deleted. And it was free.

25. DA G says:

If I get a call from an actual person, I usually interrupt and say "What's you favorite position" or "My mom says I cannot talk to prostitutes (if female) or My mom says that you should stop calling and asking to have sex with me because I am underage (if male). Unfortunately, far, FAR to many are recorded with that "press one crap."

26. edward ross says:

I just got a land line as emergency for wife. I have not given that number to anyone. Most of the calls seem to be robocalls

27. Johnny Lemon says:

i started telling them that i hope they get raped and killed; they deserve it for being scammer garbage.

call volume has dropped significantly…

28. Rene Morelli says:

I got robo killer and it took over my phone. It wouldn’t allow my doctors or friends call. I couldn’t get rid of it for months.

29. Don't answer. Case solved.

30. Thank Congress for making cell numbers public.

31. geoh7777 says:

This makes me sorry that I don't get robocalls.

To get rid of marketing calls, I had to adopt a personal policy of not answering any call that I did not recognize the calling number, and then conduct an internet search to see whether someone that I had done business with (such as a doctor's office) had called.

Both of my phones are silent most of the time. Apparently a non-answering number gets removed from their lists after X unanswered calls.

32. charlie says:

I was getting a lot of calls from India I enticed him into an argument and told him to go screw one of their sacred cows, man it really set him off. Loved it.

33. I don’t understand why they call me. There’s no point! I’m 28 years old and clearly I know a scam when I see one. 😂

34. Jer says:

The telecom carriers, AT&T, VZN, and TMO can block these robocalls, but they allow it with the intention of selling you the blocking filter.

35. A Person says:

My co-worker will actually answer the spam calls, and just absolutely fuck with the scammer. It could really be anything that he says, they will just hang up in seconds. Its quite amusing.

36. Shawn Howes says:

these people are owned by Chinese who own democrats

37. Okie bbq says:

I read online that robo callers subscribe to a robo service from the phone providers to give them the tools to do this type of calling.

38. Don Wajdat says:

Being scammed out ur money either way wether is a caller or being charged for pointless tools that will keep charging u money. Bull shit rip off. Dont give details to anyone thats it

39. Otis says:

Robocalls are to the point where it should be declared an attack on critical infrastructure by a foreign entity and appropriate measures, up to and including criminal prosecution and international sanctions, should be applied.

40. Love this! Can’t wait to try it 😂

41. As an American tax payer, this is what I want my tax funds going towards.

42. When you keep calling even after I tell you to stop… ask to be on the do not call list, and block the number… I receive the right to prank call them!

43. This didn't seem to work. This video was posted 4 years ago. And Im still getting unwanted calls.

44. What if you state your name out to them ?