Quarantined Sweet 16 | Party Shut Down | DIY Party Ideas | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Cake decoration ideas | Birthday cake decoration | wedding cake decoration |
Cake decoration ideas | Birthday cake decoration | wedding cake decoration | | mothers day cake decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton
How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
Quarantined Sweet 16 | Party Shut Down | DIY Party Ideas

quarantine birthday ideas,vlog,birthday ideas at home,kids party ideas,quarantine,mom vlog,sweet 16 party,how to set up a party at home,diy party ideas

#Quarantined #Sweet #Party #Shut #DIY #Party #Ideas
Hey Daisies! Jailyn’s 16th birthday was during Quarantine so no party. Here’s some at home ideas I did to celebrate her birthday.
indoor picnic decorating ideas

1. could you do a tutorial on how you did the balloon wall

2. Bianca Olivo says:

My birthday is may 17

3. Nivek S says:

YOU are an awesome mama! My baby is 16 today…we do the best we can!

4. Faith Hanes says:

Happy birthday i will be 16 to guys on November 23 i am so 😊 all

5. So pretty and kind girl! Good luck and many many good days to you and your family!

6. Lovely 💞💞💞💞

7. J. Rin says:

I'll be turning sixteen on 19th May next year and I am just so excited that I can't help but watch these type of videos! I really hope the pandemic ends by that time:) Love from Mizoram ♥
    Edit: Today is my sixteenth birthday but the second wave of this global pandemic has hit my country India very harsh that lockdowns are proclaimed all over the states. I can't have my friends over at my place, but thank the Almighty he has given me another year💗

8. We have the same birthday ahhh 🤪🤪!!

9. Alison C says:

Happy Sweet 16 Birthday! You are a beautiful young lady. My daughter is turning 16 next week and we had over the top plans for her sweet 16 celebration too but due to Covid-19 we had to cancel. Had to stress to my daughter that we have to be socially responsible and no way could we pack a venue & dance the night away. Mom you made everything look beautiful at home for your daughter so thank you for the inspiration I can apply to make my daughter’s day memorable as we look to her 17th birthday & a better world. You are such a talented event planner & perhaps we can do a zoom or video consultation for next year’s 17th birthday!

10. 🥳Happy Sweet sixteen beautiful💗💜💖wishing you many many more! 🎂🎉

11. Lee Coleman says:

I can't believe she's 16!!!! Where has the time gone?

12. Mommy Garcia says:

Happy birthday ! Pretty Girl ! 🎂🎂🎈🎈🎉🎉🎁🎁

13. Deanna West says:

We have the same birthday!!
    Happy birthday to you, everything looked beautiful!

14. Linda Bell says:

Very nice. What a nice celebration! She will always remember it!

15. Taylor Kay says: