How To: Put Your Shoe Boxes On Your Wall! | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com

Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside
Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
TOUR OF MY BEAUTY ROOM | VAIN AESTHETICS | Esthetician Room
TOUR OF MY BEAUTY ROOM | VAIN AESTHETICS | Esthetician Room | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
How To: Put Your Shoe Boxes On Your Wall!

Sneakers,How To

#Put #Shoe #Boxes #Wall
Thanks for watching this video! If you enjoyed the video, don’t forget to leave a like and subscribe to join the gang! Share our channel and let’s hit 10k subs!🤘🏽

My IG: @foreiignboii
My SC: @datboykavon02
basement wall decor ideas

1. ForeiignBoii says:

The other shoe goes in the shoe box if ou didn't know 🤘🏽

2. Can you put one shoe in the box and one on top?

3. Recommend a level…..just saying…..eyeing it is fine but you'll notice quickly as you move a little bit when tacking corners, this method won't work quite right. Nice job and unique way of hanging, but def need a level. And um, what do you do with all the "other shoes" that are not displayed?

4. Anyone have ideas to light it my room gets dark at night and I want my shoes to be lit up along with my ceiling strip lights so they don’t just look dark and blue 💀

5. Tre Britton says:

This works amazing, thank you so much bro. Ngl my thumb kinda started to hurt at the end but all set aside an AMAZING video keep it up.

6. k s says:

3:00 maybe use a spirit level tool

7. Great idea imma need to
    borrow that.

8. Your shoes are fire 🔥

9. Where does the second shoe go 🤨

10. l says:

To confirm the boxes are straight you can use a Level

11. AKAPOKA says:

Thanks a lot. It’s an old video but it helped heaps

12. Damn I thought u had to use screws or those foam tape square things but this actually worked

13. Jafet Lopez says:

“Vans off the wall”

14. if you dont wanna make holes in your wall use command strips!

15. my walls are made of concrete😔

16. John S says:

I got thick walls so my thumb tacks wont go in

17. david epati says:

were does the other shoe go ????????

18. Use velcro for the text box

19. I bought some slides and I tried to make them look like that but what I did was the part where it comes out of the actual box I cut off the things and so it’s just a empty inside and I put one slide in it and one on top after I tac it to the wall

20. THANK YOU FOR THIS VIDEO CAUSE MY HUSBAND GOT THE BEDROOM LOOKING LIKE SNIPES.

21. berto70593 says:

will the thumb tack hold size 13 or 14's

22. Jazzylyrics says:

Ik im dumb but where you supposed to put the other shoe?

23. Chambers says:

This is just as bad as people making videos on how to tie laces on Jordan’s 😂