How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com

Quarantined Sweet 16 | Party Shut Down | DIY Party Ideas
Quarantined Sweet 16 | Party Shut Down | DIY Party Ideas | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside
Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton

Wilton Cakes,Wilton,Wilton Cake Decorating,Cake Decorating,How to,Tutorial,Beginner,Basic,Simple,Easy,Wedding Cakes,Birthday Cakes,Stacking Cakes,Education,Learning,Buttercream Cakes,Baking,DIY,Do it Yourself,Cupcakes,Piping Tips,How to Decorate a Cake

#Assemble #Fill #Cake #Wilton
Stay Sweet, SUBSCRIBE:

Before decorating your cake, you must first understand how to put it together. This involves assembling the cake and preparing the layers. In this video, you will learn how to assemble and add fillings to your cakes before decorating.

New to #cakedecorating? Learn easy and beautiful ways to decorate your cakes and desserts here:

#wiltoncakes #buttercream

Twitter:
Snapchat: wiltoncakes

Want more tips? Subscribe: ___________________________________________________
Let’s stay in touch!
3 tier stand decorating ideas

1. Wilton says:

Before decorating your cake, you must first understand how to put it together. Find more decorating techniques, tutorials and inspiration in the kit How to Decorate Desserts: http://bit.ly/2s8nwze

2. So helpful with the icing dam for wet fillings like pudding (which is what I’m planning on using).

3. she said "if you don't use a cake circle you're screwed"

4. The layers in this video look very dense, like a pound cake. Let's see the technique for a tender cake!

5. Diana S says:

Lol, your subtitles should be corrected. It's a "dam" of icing and not a cuss word 😂

6. angela hogan says:

No frosting in between?

7. Ron Jenkins says:

So glad I read this! I thought the dam was very small as well. I also thought that the filling shouldn't be as high because then what's the point of the dam. I love the idea of a thin layer of the buttercream before the filling to keep it from getting soggy. Great tips from Wilton and you guys!

8. Five minutes and all you've done is pipe a ring of cream!!

9. Sandra Dean says:

Omg! I really. Love the texture and colour of your BUTTER CAKE.❤️❤️😋😋😱
    Please send me the recipe for your BUTTER CAKE.🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻

10. Bella Bianca says:

Way too much talking

11. Char Latte says:

Thank you for these videos!! I should have watched them all before I tried this 😂

12. I did my first icing cake yesterday and It was great as a beginner😊 everyone loved the cake and your buttercream recipe. thanks a lot for all the valuable tutorials😘!!!

13. I’m making a churro cake for my mom birthday i perfer cupcakes though but it’s her bday

14. Neranjan NK says:

your explanations are so clear and informative.. thanks for sharing valuable knowledge!!!…

15. 5:34 deadass looks like a pizza rn

16. zeva606 says:

awe i wish i saw this before i put my cake together. i used mousse and it started to ooze out the side and now my cake is like jello and slipping too much its a big mess! but I guess u learn as u go.

17. How many inches is that cake?

18. Can I use butter icing to cover instead of strawberry?

19. This video does everything I learned not to do. No trimmed edges. Bottom up. But it helped me fill the cake. Every professional Baker I've watched has always trimmed edges and never used the bottom as the top…hmm

20. Why did you not just say that the strawberry filling was jam? 🙄

21. Crystal Jam says:

Thank you so much! I’m trying to make a birthday cake for my friend and I want to make sure I do it properly