Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton
How to Assemble and Fill a Cake | Wilton | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
How To: Put Your Shoe Boxes On Your Wall!
How To: Put Your Shoe Boxes On Your Wall! | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
August 8, 2022
Gorgeous Garden Tour of Plaids & Poppies | Gardening with Creekside

gardening with creekside,creekside nursery,pollinator garden,garden tour,plant nursery business,Plant Nursery,gardening 101,Nursery Tour,horticulture,charlotte nc,hardscape,proven winners plants,garden answer,plant shopping,plant haul,southern living plant collection,zone 7b gardening,little lime hydrangea,proven winners,zone 7b,houseplants in winter,gardening,houseplant shopping,houseplant haul,plant shopping vlog,shrubs,sempervivum,chick charms

#Gorgeous #Garden #Tour #Plaids #amp #Poppies #Gardening #Creekside
When Jerry & I were in Michigan this week we were so excited to be able to visit Tracy of Plaids and Poppies and take a tour of her garden! Tracy is a master of creating stunning containers and an eye-popping landscape full of color. You will be inspired and encouraged by this gorgeous garden tour of Plaids and Poppies gardens.

Follow Tracy on Instagram at

🪴 Our Amazon Store (we receive a portion of each purchase you make)
🪴 Use coupon code GWC10 for 10% off your order at
🪴 Power Planter Drill & Auger

Stay Connected with Gardening with Creekside
🌿 Website
🌿 Facebook
🌿 Instagram
🌿 Email jenny@gardeningwithcreekside.com

Creekside Nursery
181 Pine Hollow Dr
Dallas, NC, 28034
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. MKP Spirit says:

Love Plaids and Poppies IG. Thank you for this comprehensive tour up close of her gardens. Just fabulous. And gardening near open land is challenging.

2. Apple M says:

Hi Jenny, so beautiful, lovely place its a paradise on earth!💯❤️

thank you and I'm one of your viewers from The Netherlands.🥰

3. Lisa Neinast says:

What is the paint color on the doors?

4. So excitedfor a gardener in my zone! Gorgeous yard.

5. Thank you for sharing her beautiful garden.

6. Vee Eff says:

That was wonderful, so much positivity!!

7. Geai Zee says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!

8. Thank you so much for the tour. Such a beautiful piece of property….. and her garden, gorgeous!! 🙂

9. HOLY COW! What a talented gardener! I'm going to IG right now to follow!! Where is Walters Garden Center, please? Thank you for sharing you stunning home with us! XO

10. Thanks for sharing her garden with us. Her Instagram is awesome but actually having a mini tour of the garden was so fun especially with y’all chatting and having fun. ❤️

11. S_J Kotri says:

Omg this is a beautiful garden! Somehow with all that colour it still feels cohesive,too. I’m very inspired!

12. Karen Thomas says:

Jenny you are in your element when you are doing videos with a fellow Gardner. One of my favorite videos. I would love to see you, Tracy and Laura get together. Wouldn’t that be a dream video for all your followers?

13. alan conrad says:

its beyond description……so colorful and beautiful….just WOW….TY for the tour!

14. Beth Russell says:

Beautiful yard and home! FYI no animal will be scared off because of dogs! We have problems with voles and rabbits and we have dogs that chase them with determination! So many rabbits and they both cause so much damage 😤

15. Daaaaaaaang her garden is very very much inspirational everything looks SOOOOO dreamy so freaking gorgeous very stunning I must say 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

16. This garden is spectacular but Tracy’s smile outshines everything.

17. This was so interesting!👍🏻🥰💚🐝

18. Bev Fast says:

Wow! Spectacular! this was a really fun tour!! Thanks so much!

19. Mb Dalton says:

Thanks Jennie. Love Tracy and her stunning home

20. You need a great hunter cat for those voles. My cat brings me mice or chipmunks all the time and even patrols my greenhouse. I love the grow light in the sconce.

21. 1 Japanese beetle? I think they are all at my house.

22. Love the color and the color combinations! Wonderful.

23. Erin James says:

I love the interaction regarding the flowers

24. Props for doing your own garden!

25. Bert Exsted says:

Voles…ever consider erecting a barn owl box 12-15' up in a set of tree branches, off a trunk or upon a 4×4" post? Your garden is so, so beautiful. You are a wonderful gardener and inspiration. 🍃