7 Interior Design Ideas To Maximize Underrated And Underused Spaces In Your Home | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

❤️Como (DECORAR BAÑOS PEQUEÑOS) con Feng Shui🛀🏾
❤️Como (DECORAR BAÑOS PEQUEÑOS) con Feng Shui🛀🏾 | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
August 4, 2022
IDEAS ELEGANTES PARA DECORAR UNA SALA PEQUEÑA PARA OTOÑO🍁 DECORACION OTOÑO 2021
IDEAS ELEGANTES PARA DECORAR UNA SALA PEQUEÑA PARA OTOÑO🍁 DECORACION OTOÑO 2021 | ideas para decorar salas pequeñas | 55designers.com
August 4, 2022

Interior Design Ideas For Underrated And Under Used Spaces,interior decorating,interior design course,home decor 2022,home decorating ideas,interior decorating ideas,how to decorate your,butlers pantry,mud room,hallway,laundry room,walk in closet,small closet,space above cabinetry,how to decorate your kitchen,interior design,interior designer,decorating tips and tricks,design trends,interior design ideas,how to make your home look expensive for cheap

#Interior #Design #Ideas #Maximize #Underrated #Underused #Spaces #Home
In this video we are talking about those underrated, under appreciated and under used spaces and ideas that will elevate them! Interior design isn’t just about pretty spaces, its about spaces that work for you!

#designideas #garrettlechic #interiordesign

Comment, Like and Subscribe!

Follow Me on Instagram:

Videos To Watch:
10 EPIC Kitchen Trends:
Interior Design Basics You Need To Know:
Design Styles I Don’t Like And How To Fix Them:
My Unpopular Design Opinions:

Shop My Amazon Store:

Studio Details:
*My Drapes:
My sofa:
Artwork by Itzchak Tarkay
Wall Color: Valspar “Asiago” 6005-1A

*My Sweater:

* Indicates an affiliate link

Welcome to the channel, I’m Garrett! I am formally educated with a degree in interior design. My husband and I are also real estate investors. Our videos cover many styles (not just my own), and everything from ultra luxury to the budget friendly design. We want you to have a good time watching our videos while learning a great deal of useful, and practical information.

This Video Is Not Sponsored
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas

1. Toni H Love says:

My space is the laundry room. When we moved in (November 2021) I wanted front loading appliances with platforms. The problem is that the doors are bi-fold doors. The laundry room is under the stairs. The platforms won't allow me to open the drawers in the platform. I am still working on the problem.

2. You look great in dark colors😍

3. Kat Ey says:

I’m updating my kitchen with two ideas you mentioned. I’m extending my granite countertop over the washer and dryer and am adding cabinets up to the ceiling. I think those two things will make a huge difference.

4. Tidy laundry tip: use laundry detergent strips instead of the liquid. Extremely small amount of space and no drips! No big heavy jugs to carry, store, or dispose of! Very easy to put the little strips into a jar, if preferred. A whole year’s worth of detergent strips is about the same size as a Kleenex/tissue box. I started using Tru Earth and love it, but there are multiple brands.

5. Awesome ideas, as always. What about the restroom/toilet? 🙂

6. Liz Howard says:

Garrett, I really, really wish you would offer virtual design advice

7. Patti Titus says:

Thanks for the excellent tips!

8. florcitabs says:

As soon as I heard wire hangers, my mind instantly went to Joan Crawford 😀 Now, being serious, I live in a studio apartment (360sq ft plus 190 backyard) with 4 dogs and a cat. Even with that space I can take advantage of the ideas being shared. That is proof of the amazing value this channel has. Thanks Garret as always!

9. Just found you and subscribed in minutes . You are adorable! 🥰

10. Lorene White says:

Wow Garret lots of good ideas in this video. I too love a good butlers pantry.

11. Garrett…I adore your silver cabinet…would love to see your table set again like in your dining room reveal! Do you have more patterns of china?

12. J FF says:

You just gave me great ideas for my entry hall!! Thanks.💚

13. I can not stand word signs of any kind. Cabinets to ceiling are over rated. Space above anything reachable for me is a waste. Love how you get to the point and just continue talking❤️

14. “NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!” ha!

15. Another great video!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

16. Hi Garrett! I've been subscribed to your channel for quite awhile but since I usually watch you on my smart TV, I usually just like your episodes- YOU'VE TAUGHT ME A LOT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! The taste for the traditional speaks to my soul. Organization is a key. I hate plastic hangers, too. I admire, too, how you love Albert so much, unconditionally! You are such A WONDERFUL PERSON! Know that I am your "student" indefinitely!

17. Until recently, an under utilized space for me was my garage. I got some terrific storage shelves for free in my FB Buy Nothing group, which then prompted a little bit of decluttering and some organizing. I even decorated out there a little bit. Now it's more functional and a nicer place in which to get some projects done.

18. Ida says:

I agree… Hallways often don't get any attention as far as design goes. I know with mine I have paintings on them… Sometimes I paint murals on them to create interest… 😊

19. I have all matching white and gold wooden hangers with julie on them and a pretty silk bow with an enamel white dress charm, it's the frou frou details that matter!!!!! I made them and did mahogany and silver with hubbies initials for his walk through robes- no bows for him tho….

20. For possibly inexpensive way to fill the space between your cabinets and a non-vaulted ceiling, find top and bottom thin rails at your home store. You can attach them to the top of your cabinets and your ceiling, and make sliding panels that add interest, are possibly less expensive than cabinetry, and give you extra storage space. I got creative and got Plexi cut and painted the inside of it. (I had tried to attach fabric to line the Plexi with fabric but I didn't really know how to attach it without ruining the look of the fabric under the Plexi.)

21. The hanger story embodies why I love your channel. It is very rare to find a design channel that believes you should embrace your quirks. The quirks that we have, and our homes have, and our rooms have is what makes us, us. :). I'm seeing a lot of things lately that try to really homogenize design. That is absolutely not what design is about 😉 imo of course! Thank you for sharing your advice and your humanness 🙂

22. Dev says:

As always, I love your videos and advice. I don't care for a lot of decor in my kitchen since I hate cleaning it. I just put out a few vintage cooking items from my grandparents (items from the 30s and 40s).

This is the first time I disagree with you. While I love a butler's pantry (I don't have one), I hate a glass door china cabinet/breakfront in the dining room. Maybe I'm unique since I live in a 180 yr old house. We have a formal dining room that we use a few times a week. When one uses one's china, the cabinet is empty and looks horrible during a meal. I have a buffet that stores some pieces. I added shelves to an antique wardrobe in the kitchen, near the door into the dining room. It works like a pantry, all the items are easily located, and I don't have to bend down to get heavy china (so less risk of breakage).

Your comment about outdoor spaces is spot on. In the rooms where I entertain, I sit in each chair and look out the window. While I can't change the view, I always make sure the grass is cut, leaves raked, and everything is tidy. This is crucial outside of the bathroom window since we all know that guests take a peak out the window (and other places).