How To Make Car Decals With Cricut – vinyl and printable | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

How to set up your lash room?
HOW TO SET UP YOUR LASH ROOM? | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com
July 29, 2022
Tendencias Navideñas 2021/Ideas Elegantes, para decorar la  sala navidad 2021
Tendencias Navideñas 2021/Ideas Elegantes, para decorar la sala navidad 2021 | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
July 29, 2022
How To Make Car Decals With Cricut  - vinyl and printable

Cricut,DIY Cricut Maker,Cricut crafts,Cricut Tutorials,How to use my cricut maker,Cricut Maker tutorials,Cricut Easy Press,cricut design space,design space tutorials,how to use my die cutting machine

#Car #Decals #Cricut #vinyl #printable
Get Your FREE 5 Day Cricut Challenge!:

We love teaching people how to make car decals with your Cricut. This is a great way to not only add personality to your car, but also to get comfortable with Cricut Design Space, Print Then Cut, and working with Cricut vinyl. These are great projects for Cricut beginners. If you’re ready to master your Cricut machine, we can’t wait to be a part of that!

Cut Files and Fonts Used:
Mama Bear File:
Get Off My Tail File:

Get Thousands of Cut Files, Fonts, Printable Guides, and more – Use code “YOUTUBE” at checkout for your special discount!

💗 Subscribe For New Videos! 💗

Some of the links provided are affiliate links. Makers Gonna Learn is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.

Masking Paper Transfer Tape:

Contact us here:

Find Us Here:
WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM –
FACEBOOK –
PINTEREST:

#cricut #cricutmaker #cricuthack #cricuthacks #cricuttips #cricuttutorial #cricutmade #svgfiles #svg #cutfiles #diecutting #handmade #craftproject #diytutorial #easydiy #craftideas #easycricutcraft #beginnercricut #cricuteasypress #vinyl #htv #ironon #sublimation #sublimationprinting #diymugs #designspace #cricuthowto #cricutbginner #cricutinspiration #cricutdesignspace #howtocricut #designspacebeginner
diy grave decoration ideas

1. So cool!! Is this the same process of creating stickers, but you're putting it on your car instead?

2. chrissyuy says:

An automotive shop trick for removing bumper stickers: use a hair dryer to heat the decal while you peel it up.

3. Craft King says:

Thank you for the video. I've definitely gained some tips from this. I see it's almost been 2 years since you posted this video though, and I'm wondering how well the whale decal has held it's colour?

4. What cricut are you using or does it matter which one you get ??

5. What kind brand of vinyl is it

6. No One says:

Your fingers are cool.

7. RM D says:

What about putting the decal on the inside of the window to protect it from weather?

8. Thanks for the video and clear instructions. I'm new to the Cricut scene and I've been meaning to make a decal for my friend.

9. Nikki Moore says:

What if it’s not picking up all the little peace’s when your trying to pick it up with transfer tape how can I fix that?

10. Kayla Marie says:

A lot of comments and I’m sure the question has been asked and answered already. But with the tail one, do you still use the transfer tape?

11. Are you using an iPad i To run your cricket I thought you could do that no more how do you plug it in to your app pad to Peter machine

12. So all you need is vinyl and transfer tape & it would be weatherproof? Or do you also need to seal it once it is on the window with the spray?

13. Thank you for the video, I just came across it. Can these be applied directly to the paint, like on a door, gas tank of a motorcycle?

14. Hi love the video quick question according to the can indoor only so will I have a problem with it on my car in the florida heat?

15. Sarah Miller says:

If I do a sticker for the door of my car will it be hard to remove later and will it hurt the paint on my car?

16. Yoli Sand says:

How do you get the letters inside first so when I press make the letters cut out and the image remains? I'm using Cricut Design Space and can not figure it out.

17. Janet Lee says:

i really liked it now to try it.

18. How do I find you on Facebook?

19. Do we mirror any of this decal ?

20. Rob I says:

Is there a way to make a print/cut decal that I can stick on the INSIDE of the car window?

21. Thank you for this video!!! I’ve officially made my first decal!! 🤩

22. Ed Melzark says:

Any special ink used

23. spray very, very light…*sprays 14 times* lol

24. WHAT SOFTWARE ARE YOU USING??

IS THIS PRESENTATION JUST A TEASER – TO MAKE US JOIN YOUR GROUP FOR A FEE
    TO GET THE INFORMATION WE ARE SEEKING???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

25. BACKGROUND IN LAW HERE

WHY WOULD WE NEED A LICENSE THAT YOU JUST REFERENCED???
    TO MAKE CAR STICKERS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

26. Juice Boxx says:

I don't understand the layered sticker you did. You printed it like a piece of paper in a regular printer ? How does that go on a car?

27. can you explain how you cut down the fantail image for placement? i was thinking a circular cut, but there are so many ways to skin a fish

28. I would definitely recommend not using alcohol on any part of your vehicle but on the glass and that is it. This lady should have done some research before saying that unless you want to strip your clear coat!!

29. Where can you purchase paper trans tape?

30. Can you make a vinyl transfer for a t-shirt from printable vinyl?

31. Glenda says:

I need to make a Walrus with a name on it (Like you white Mama Bear one) that is 3" big. I need this to be on Card Stock (the walrus). Could you give me some direction ? I am totally new at this!

32. pam gramberg says:

Hi, I love ❤️ your videos. I'm a member already. How can I make decals to sale and put them on peel and stick tape. So it will be easier for the buyers to apply?
    Thanks 😊

33. Robyn Berg says:

Her spraying the sealer in the direction of the Cricut. Cringe.

34. Lol. Crooked stickers!!! 😩😱

35. Thank you that was very helpful

36. after I print my design I then spray it with an automotive UV clearcoat before I cut..otherwise the clearcoat or varnish would stick it all together. cutting after spraying ensures the decals are cut from the waste

37. Nanniej21 says:

Thank you, again for ❤️ THE BEST ❤️ instructional videos!

38. PLEASE be super careful when using polyurethane. They contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and are hazardous to your health (can be carcinogenic). Using a respirator with an organic vapor cartridge is best when working indoors. Outdoors no mask is really needed. Stay safe 🙂 (I'm a hazardous materials specialist).

39. Angel Miller says:

What kind of clear sealer do I use?