ROOM DIVIDER,DIY ROOM DIVIDER,DIY,ROOM DIVIDER IDEAS,room dividers,room divider diy,easy room divider,room divider wall,how to make a room divider,diy room divider wall,diy room divider ideas,diy room decor,diy room dividers,sliding room dividers,easy room divider amazon,room divider ikea,diy home decor,room divider home depot,diy rope room divider,diy room divider stand,diy shoji room divider,kids room divider,living room divider,small room decor
#EASY #DIY #ROOM #DIVIDER #PARTITION #Jada
Hello JUST JADA Fam! In this video I will be showing you all quickly how I did a easy DIY room partition. Some of you all may be more familiar with the term room divider, but its all the same. I really wanted to make this really easy because seriously who wants to do DIY projects that take all day! Definitely not me. I decided to do this because I wanted to start recording videos in a separate space, as well as my school work and I also take my makeup clients from home. I really hope you all enjoy this video and if you have more detailed questions after reading this feel free to drop them in the comment section.
Down below I listed the items I used and the directions.
***The last item listed below is optional but I would recommend getting larger hooks just to make sure the wire can hold the weight of whatever curtains you use(don’t use super heavy curtains)***
*pen or nail
1. Measure from the sealing where you want the curtain wire to be wall to wall then mark it with a pin.
2. Then drill a small hole the size of your hook or slightly smaller(be sure not to make the drill whole to big or the hooks wont fit).
3. Screw in your hooks.
4. Next measure out the length of the wire from wall to wall(wire has some stretch to it so cut it slightly shorter).
5. Screw closed hooks that came with the wire to the end of the wire on both sides.
6. Now you can attach the wire to the hooks on your wall
***if your wire wire has a dip in the middle that means its to long and you need to cut it shorter***
7. Add clips to curtain, then hang curtains.
NOW YOU’RE ALL DONE!
ENJOY YOUR NEW ROOM!
vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas