Inside Dakota Johnson's Serene Hollywood Home | Open Door | Architectural Digest | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

2 tier New trick for cake decoration | cake decoration idea | easy cake decoration | Gokul kitchen | 3 tier stand decorating ideas | 55designers.com
July 21, 2022
BASEMENT BEDROOM MAKEOVER // $75
BASEMENT BEDROOM MAKEOVER // $75 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
July 21, 2022

ad open door,dakota johnson at home,inside dakota johnson home,dakota johnson mansion,dakota johnson house tour,inside dakota johnson mansion,dakota johnson home,dakota johnson home tour,inside celebrity home,celebrity home tour,inside celebrity mansion,ad tour,arch digest,ad dakota johnson,arch digest dakota johnson,ad home tour,arch digest celebrity home tour,dakota johnson arch digest,open door tour,dakota johnson limes,dakota,architectural digest

#Dakota #Johnson39s #Serene #Hollywood #Home #Open #Door #Architectural #Digest
Today Architectural Digest brings you inside the lush home of Hollywood star Dakota Johnson. The wood-framed house features wall-sized windows in the living room, perfect for highlighting the decorative crystals that pepper the space. From the books that line the walls of her home office to the fruit-bearing citrus trees in the backyard, Dakota’s home is a reflection of the things that bring her joy.

Shop Dakota’s home style!
CB2 Ballam Side Table:
Cloth & Company Isabella Platform Bed Collection:
Azmaya Copper Tea Kettle:
RAM Deluxe Edition:
Early Work: 1970-1979 By Patti Smith:
Funko POP Television Stranger Things Barb Toy Figure:
Artificial Limes (5pcs):
Serena & Lily Hanging Rattan Chair (similar):
Gucci Orgasmique embroidered wool-blend twill blanket (similar):
Terrain Resin Floral Paperweight (similar):

When you buy something through our retail links, we earn an affiliate commission.

Want even more AD? Subscribe to the magazine and get a free tote ►►
Still haven’t subscribed to Architectural Digest on YouTube? ►►

ABOUT ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
The leading international design authority, Architectural Digest features articles and videos of the best in architecture, style, culture, travel, and shopping.

Inside Dakota Johnson’s Serene Hollywood Home | Open Door | Architectural Digest
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Shop Dakota's home style!
    CB2 Ballam Side Table: https://fave.co/3oUgACH
    Cloth & Company Isabella Platform Bed Collection: https://fave.co/3vqsDKk
    Azmaya Copper Tea Kettle: https://fave.co/2TmLh7K
    RAM Deluxe Edition: https://amzn.to/3oR31nt
    Early Work: 1970-1979 By Patti Smith: https://amzn.to/3bWr92G
    Funko POP Television Stranger Things Barb Toy Figure:https://amzn.to/3voH3uk
    Artificial Limes (5pcs):https://amzn.to/3bVxTxY
    Serena & Lily Hanging Rattan Chair (similar): https://fave.co/3vCvtMx
    Gucci Orgasmique embroidered wool-blend twill blanket (similar): https://fave.co/2StpURQ
    Terrain Resin Floral Paperweight (similar): https://fave.co/34mC81k

2. WHAT A GREAT HOUSE!

3. R L says:

I love 1stdibs too!

4. praline2x says:

What a contrived insufferable. Nice taste in decor though.

5. Mins says:

I’m watching this right after watching Kendal’s. Is Kendal totally copying Dakota?

6. Dishes are the presentation for sustenance and pleasing to the eye when breaking bread with friends and family. 🍽☕️⚘️

7. kejihagu says:

Nice to see someone else struggles with her maidenhair fern, haha. I absolutely loved this tour. It looks like a real home, fun and collected and not too precious.

8. She's read "A Little Life "😍😍😍

9. Her home is very comfy looking other celebrity homes look just like you cant be comfortable. Hers looks very homely and inviting. She is so down to earth and she seems to be very humble.👍

10. Sheila says:

Gwyneth wishes she was this cool lol 😆 I love her!! Such joyful good energy I think her and Chris are actually a much better match just sayin. Love her house as well!

11. Sleeptide says:

That pool is a waiting accident

12. Whenever I come across a celebrity kid who is wonderful like Dakota is, I blame the mother. What a gorgeous, wholesome, lovely creature you have raised Ms Melanie. Bravo! Bravo! 👏🏾

13. My love Dakota 😍😍😍😍

14. 4:57 is the part 75% of you are here to see.

15. Her cat's name was CHICKEN !!

16. You're a great spokesperson Dakota, with the coolest name ever for a girl! (I thought Kacie was gonna be unique, pfft!, Not hardly. That's one reason she finds to be angry with her parents. Her name was a chosen boy's name, spelling changed to look feminine upon ready her name. By 2nd grade she had anger issues already by the name we gave her, as there was a boy named Casey, although spelled different, when the teacher called one name, with out a last name initial, she never knew it was her. My first three (of four) kids were named without a need to shorten it for a nickname, I chose their names! (Brian, Eric, Kacie and then there's Patrick) His work colleagues shorten his name, I can't, he'll always be Patrick. As a toddler his sister couldn't quite say his name, it came out Patch. He was okay with it until he started school, no more, he went back to his full name.

17. lady12480 says:

Her cat, Chicken?? 💀

18. Cindy J says:

She may be a nice person however she is a terrible actor.

19. Nga Nguyen says:

This house is so lovely!!

20. Dakota has such a soft voice. I love her house.

21. Are we just going to skip over the fact that her grandma has a tiger

22. I’m asking which are the kind of books she has tried to hide 😅😅

23. akshita sen says:

SHE HAS BARB AND WHY TF ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THATTT !!!?!?!?!

24. I a man coming Zaid Alsahagi!!!

25. Bostonice says:

Somebody should tell her to consider donating the Bamboo to a zoo or sanctuary since it grows so fast. House is gorgeous. Love the green kitchen!! 🥰🥰🙂

26. Her house looks peaceful and mysterious at the same time!

27. Mike Turbo says:

Dakota 🤤 ahooooga

28. dEVIl Cat says:

This is the first house I really like! Dakota is shy, I like it…because I think, she is actually not 🙂

29. I love when wealth isn’t on display. Sure she could buy whatever mansion or land or island if that is what she chooses but she has chosen chic simplicity. I love it.

30. Moluccan56 says:

She seems like ‘real people’. I like that house and the way she’s done it.