Cutting Larger than Mat Project Using your Cricut Machine! | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com

BASEMENT BEDROOM MAKEOVER // $75
BASEMENT BEDROOM MAKEOVER // $75 | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
July 21, 2022
Ideas para decorar el árbol de Navidad/ Adornos navideños
Ideas para decorar el árbol de Navidad/ Adornos navideños | ideas de como decorar el arbol de navidad elegante | 55designers.com
July 21, 2022
Cutting Larger than Mat Project Using your Cricut Machine!

larger than mat cricut,larger than mat project cricut,larger than mat cricut explore air 2,larger than mat projects,larger than mat letters cricut,off the mat cricut project,off the mat cricut,off the mat projects,cricut explore air 2,cricut maker,cricut explore air 2 tutorials for beginners,cricut maker projects,cricut maker for beginners,cricut for beginners,cricut projects,cricut design space,how to,design space,design space tutorials

#Cutting #Larger #Mat #Project #Cricut #Machine
Have you ever wondered if you can cut larger than 12×12 or 12×24 inches using your Cricut?! If so, then this video is for you!

I will show you how to create a design that is “larger than your mat” and teach you how to adjust your design so you can cut it using your cricut machine.

Here’s what you need:

Amazon:
Compare Prices Here:
143Vinyl:

Other Supplies:
Apricots Font:
Cutting Mat:
Adhesive: After making a few of these, I would recommend using spray adhesive, or double-sided tape! or

Have questions or want to connect?
Youtube:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Facebook Group:
651Vinyl Facebook Group:

*Disclaimer: Some links above are affiliate links. By clicking on these links I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Some products may have been provided to me by vendors, however, all opinions and reviews are strictly my own.
diy grave decoration ideas

1. Mine worked perfect but it cut it at 75%. Where am I going wrong? Thank you

2. That was very helpful and Awesome. Thank You on that Tip.

3. Kevin Scott says:

You literally skipped the warning that says project incompatible!!!! Thumbs down

4. Nina Knox says:

When I click Make It it doesn’t format to be big letters

5. It’s not letting me click on both to slice what am I doing wrong

6. Victoria says:

How do you select multiple things at once

7. Hi Karley! Thanks for the video. Do you know of any cricut hack to cut larger than the mat, but not slice the paper in sections? I make paper placemats that take foreverrr to cut out by hand, so I'm looking for a way to divide my image up into sections and rotate the mat so that it cuts a section of the image, but doesn't cut "squares" down the middle. Since it's a placemat, I don't want seams and tape on the back. Cricut snap mat possibly???

8. Wendy Palomo says:

I’m new to the Cricut world😅 I’m using construction paper and using the “LighGrip” mat, but my paper is still sticking too much an ripping

9. Mary Kim says:

THIS WAS AMAZING. THANK YOU!!!

10. I have all my squares on my design but it won’t let me grab more the one. Like the design and a square. Do my slice doesn’t light up what am I doing wrong

11. Bree Lee says:

Can I use 8.5×11 cardstock?

12. Love this hack! I make stencil art and this helps me overcome the size limits with my Cricut <3!!

13. Katja Hansen says:

How do I select 3 objects (square + 2 word groups) and then slice it? When i select all 3, it wont let me slice. any thoughts?

14. Linda Lee says:

Thank you so much! Your video saved me after hours of frustration. Your advice to check the sizes of each slice did the trick!

15. Literally the most helpful video. I reference this often

16. Can this method work on the Cricut Explore Air 2?
    Thank you!

17. Sabrina T says:

Thank you!! Your video is the only one that made sense and worked for me!!

18. Can you do this with vinyl sticker?

19. does this work on wood too?

20. mariii z says:

I need this for a backdrop… hanging the name can I use this method and what katsroL would be preferable? Cardstock??

21. Can I use this method with removable vinyl?

22. Cricut newbie here! May I ask what setting your grid is on? When I'm on my design space, my grid seems to be quite a large scale compared to yours. Also, great video! Thank you for sharing.

23. Mine is still doing a 12 by 24 mat and i set them all 11.5 how u did