Married to the Met | Get Ready for the Met Gala with Me | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

Surprise Romantic Picnic in the Gardens | Boyfriend version
Surprise Romantic Picnic in the Gardens | Boyfriend version | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
July 19, 2022
How to stick Balloon on Wall | Birthday Decoration Ideas at Home | Birthday decoration on Wall easy | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
July 19, 2022
Married to the Met | Get Ready for the Met Gala with Me

[vid_tags]

#Married #Met #Ready #Met #Gala
This year’s Met Gala was such a special night. I was honored to be attending with Off White and to pay tribute to my dear friend Virgil and his incredible legacy.

ALL KYLIE COSMETICS PRODUCTS WORN:

Translucent Setting Powder
Pale Pink Setting Powder
Pink Dreams Blush
Almond Bronzer
Toasty Bronzer

Eyes and Brows:
The Bronze Palette (launching May 11)
Shade “Brunette” as eyeliner
Matte Brown Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Cool Brown Kybrow Pencil

Brow Gel

CREDITS:
Production Company: OBB Pictures

Director & Executive Producer: Michael D. Ratner

Executive Producers: Scott Ratner, Kfir Goldberg, Arlen Konopaki, Raquel Dominguez

Producer: Tony Carey

Editor: Kristie Ferriso

Assistant Editor: Jamie Tao

Camera Operators: Arlen Konopaki, Spencer Wardwell

Manager of Post Production: Caroline Rood

Motion Graphics: Joni Dobrov

Manager of Production: Michelle Duerstock

Production Assistants: Amy Savino, Mehran Jafari
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. This is disgusting. You're a climate criminal.

2. MILAN JONNER says:

co mi furt radis ja taky umim nekoho zbyt to neni tešky u ja vam to vratim vyy braovyny už nikdy nikdy semnoiumluvit nebzdete ani ueden

3. MY SUNNY says:

UGLY DRESS SUITS HER VERY MUCH ANYWAY !!!!!

4. exotic dubb says:

Stay radaing that shit above must die it must don't stop sending the missiles please

5. Anne Lim says:

July 13, 2022.! JADP ❣️Mati Davao Citt❤️God bless Idol🤍D:)😇😇😇

6. exotic dubb says:

Omg Kylie this cut diamond 💎 is something I never ever seen before I Kno for fact my experience says top quality

7. exotic dubb says:

I was on my reminiscing walk on how it used to be now Kylie I have a cut diamond worth a staggering amount I'm a cash in on that one later on

8. I love kylie so much especally Stormii❤❤❤ and she is an inspiration 💜💜

9. exotic dubb says:

Tell those dudes that shit is not funny and too pull away right now and I don't ever wanna see them again they just helped every ugly disgusting dude out gave more of that aids shit just terrible some national guard they sucked so bad thank u

10. Cleofore says:

That met gala was a group effort – The mother looked like Jackie O, One daughter was dressed in black trying to hide the un-hidable, that she’s beautiful. The other daughter is doing a runaway bride stint already with two children at her young age. And then Kim arrived looking like “Marilyn” – You see the whole thing embarrassing

11. Help me for the sake of the God.Thank your for talking the time to read my email.I want to contact your because I think your canhelp me.I am divorced from my husband.I have 2daughters.My youngest daughter has kidney disease.I sold my house for my daughter's treatment .But it didnt help.My income is minimal.I dont have it at home.and think this is the place where your can help.I beg your help me financially.I fromAzeribaijan.I live in Baku city.My account number-AZ33IIB410200C8406351910113

12. If it were meant to honor Virgil then VOGUE would have made the theme to honor him. He worked for Vogue, only they could be the ones to create the MET Gala theme to honor him. Not a Jenner/Kardashian from Calabasas

13. Only a Kardashian/Jenner would turn the story into themselves. The story was not Married to the Met. She changed it thinking her headline would be greater than that of true inspiration and fashion. It failed. Epically. SIT DOWN KYLIE JENNER

14. Malar's Vlog says:

Like the outfit .

15. Toto Tota says:

What kind of car did Kylie Jenner take to Mitgala?

16. Arno LT says:

Hello ma chérie ça va ? Besos de toda la familia Jenner

17. Emma Selsing says:

I know you get this a lot kylie, but your really pretty! Im just a kid but even i know your pretty! I think your such a good person and i dont care what anyone else says!

18. ENOLA says:

anyone say me what happened? I don't know