How I decorate my Window with Plants | Window Garden ideas | DIY Window Makeover | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

🌺🍒manualidades para decorar tu cuarto aesthethics🍒🌺
🌺🍒manualidades para decorar tu cuarto aesthethics🍒🌺 | ideas para decorar habitacion de niña | 55designers.com
July 19, 2022
IDEAS PARA DECORAR UN BAÑO CON POCO DINERO 💰 SILVIA EN TU VIDA
IDEAS PARA DECORAR UN BAÑO CON POCO DINERO 💰 SILVIA EN TU VIDA | ideas para decorar banos | 55designers.com
July 19, 2022

window makeover,do it yourself,diy,indoor plants,decor,home decor,decorate my window with Plants,window garden ideas,window garden,window garden ideas india,plants,garden vibes,diy window decor,window decorating ideas,window decorating ideas diy,plants for windows,window plants,window decor with plants,diy window hanging decor,how to make window garden,diy projects,how to,how to decorate window with plants,window makeover with plants

#decorate #Window #Plants #Window #Garden #ideas #DIY #Window #Makeover
Hello everyone,

Today I’m going to decorate the window space with plants to give it a new makeover & make a pretty little window garden because plants make any space look more beautiful. Windows facilitate the entry of natural light indoors that plants can utilize and make this window space more alive.

Hope you enjoy this interesting window makeover with plants.

Thanks, for watching & don’t forget to subscribe to Garden vibes where we believe in making green more loving.

See you soon..till then happy gardening 🙂

Links:
Hanging Pots:
Ceramic pots:
Cute Animal Pots:
Tea light lanterns:
Fairy lights:
Fairy lights for bottles/lanterns with cork:
Cotton twin for hanging:

Other Videos:
My Fast Growing Indoor Plants | Easy Caring Fast Growing Indoor Plants

My Flowering Balcony Garden | What flowers I am growing in my balcony with many care tips

Best Tall & Trendy Tropical Indoor Plants for Living Room | Indoor Jungle |Tall Indoor Plants

Easy & Beautiful Planters / Plant Pot Ideas using Recycled Materials | Recycled Planter DIY Ideas

6 Easy Methods of Indoor Plant Propagation | Indoor Plants | Garden vibes

Snake Plant Repotting Tips: Soil to use & How to do it | Best Low Light Indoor Plant

5 Tips for Healthy & Happy Calathea Plant | Calathea Plant Care | Garden Vibes

Pratiksha
Professional Horticulturist & Landscape Designer
#windowgardenideas #diywindowmakeover #plants #windowdecorewithplants
high ledge decorating ideas

1. Rakhee K says:

Thank you my garden angel …Will do as you did for my clinic windows ….that should give a holistic touch …😘😘😘

2. S R P says:

Very beautiful. Which direction window it is? Is north side window preferable? Basically which plants would be for a north side window? Thanks.

3. Wow ☺simply wow… gives me ideas for my small window

4. Sreya Basu says:

From where did you buy those black planters? Those are the beauty enhancer! ❤️

5. I ve also same east facing house ,, but light doesn't come whole day ,, till 12 noon can I plant hanging planters ?? Will they do good 🤔🙏🏾🤗

6. Chris Dinh says:

What a beautiful job from you! Thanks for sharing

7. So beautifully done 🎉

8. RAJASHRI ROY says:

This is beautiful ❤️❤️

9. I loved the way that you motivate us.your voice is so soothing ,calm ,and ……and…really loved it.

10. You are fabulous 👍🏼

11. Very beautiful, what direction is your window? I want to put the proper plants for a south facing window.

12. Hindi bola kar angrez ki aulaad 🙄

13. Looks pretty,but when we have to close d curtain ,all d plants will come in d middle

14. Nice collection.good arrangement.💐But very low voice, also not clear.If you mention the name of the plants,it will be useful.Thanks

15. Eye-catching focal point.

16. Beautiful arrangement. Loved it.

17. When we hand the pots to curtain rods won’t they add weight on rods and break

18. Maddy Madan says:

Will it not invite lizards and other insects if u keep the window door open?

19. P says:

Very nice video, definitely great ideas, just a pointer. When we place plants on window sill, it's going to leave a mess n watering, high maintenance idea, all these hanging plants will drip water when it's watered. So we have to remove them when watering, means every day in summer. Not practical

20. It looks really awesome

21. Beautifull plant.stay safe.im your new subscriberGodbless

22. Very Nice…. ❤️
    Inspiring!

23. Maya Devi says:

Special beautiful and handsome pot plants Alongwith window plants decoration.