MAKEUP STUDIO/BEAUTY ROOM TOUR 2020 | Melissa Gray | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

ULTIMATE FALL CLEAN WITH ME | ALL DAY CLEANING | EXTREME SPEED CLEANING MOTIVATION 2020 | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com
July 18, 2022
Custom Grave Blanket for my parents
Custom Grave Blanket for my parents | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
July 18, 2022
MAKEUP STUDIO/BEAUTY ROOM TOUR 2020 | Melissa Gray

beauty room,beautyroomtour,makeupstudio,beauty studio,makeupstudiotour,beautystudiotour,makeuproom,makeuproomtour,beautyroom2020,makeupstudio2020,beautyroomtour2020,makeupartist,mua

#MAKEUP #STUDIOBEAUTY #ROOM #TOUR #Melissa #Gray
The longgggg awaited makeup studio/beauty room tour! I know I’ve been promising this one for a while, I’m so excited to finally show you around my studio – where I welcome my clients to do their makeup, where I create my content, where I store and organise all of my makeup collection and my little office!
I really hope you enjoy, let me know what you think in the comments!

WRP Garden Rooms:

DISCOUNT CODES:

LOOKFANTASTIC:
LFTFMELISSAG for 20% off!

MORPHE:

Bench (similar):

IKEA PAX Unit (100x58x201):

IKEA PAX Unit (75x35x201):

Desk Chair:

IKEA Desk:

Fake Plant:

Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel! ♥

I N S T A G R A M:

DISCLAIMER: Some of the links included in this description are affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
lash room decor ideas

1. Aljoyful says:

Your makeup studio is sooooooo pretty!

2. Reyna Merida says:

Super beautiful Loved the set up 👌

3. Congratulations on making your dream come true!

4. Anaëlle Sav says:

Hi! Iove your desk chair with rivets! You said it’s from amazon but your link doesn’t work. From who is it from? Thank you so much!

5. r k says:

loved the studio!!!!

6. elenitam13 says:

Beautiful and so many smear uses of a small space! Thank you for some inspiration!

7. Looks lovely! What are the dimensions of this room? 😻

8. I just found your channel and I’m obsessed!

9. YAYISCORNER says:

Ok so I love your eyelashes!!! Love your studio space and kudos to your parents helping you. This has inspired me I have a shed in my year but live in Miami so it will be 100 degree but I can put a portable A/C. Awesome video. I recently started my video and would love it if we could support each other and subscribe! xoxo Yayiscorner

10. Beverly Cole says:

Great studio! Would love to see a makeup collection video.

11. I absolutely love this video Mel! And your studio is amazing 😍

12. Tana Coleman says:

Congratulations!!!! Love love the video, great quality

13. Mombierella says:

Wow! Super cool! Thanks for sharing! Smashing the thumbs up from #Mombierella 👍 Enjoyed it all. FW

14. This is so cute love it

15. Omg so so happy for you!! This video was great

16. Yes would totally love a collection video

17. Sindy Nelia says:

love your make up!! cant wait for more videos <3 new sub!

18. Your studio looks great! My sister is a makeup artist and she's redoing her studio, so I’m trying to help as much as I can. It’s so amazing to have a sister that’s a makeup artist! Especially since I love makeup. She has more than 1 of each pallets she owns 🤣, she has a bunch of drawers of rows of unopened pallets and makeup, she gifts some of them to our niece who loves makeup as well.

19. benibens says:

Coucou melissa ,
    je suis tombé sur ta vidéo par hasard,vraiment top !
    En plus Très belle chaîne, +1 abonné.
    J'ai hâte de voir d'autre de tes vidéos.
    À l'occasion passe sur la mienne pour me dire ce que tu en pense et pourquoi pas laisser un com.
    Bravo encore bonne continuation.

20. Wow thats really cool!

21. Beautiful room! 🥰Could you tell us the name of the black swivel chair because the link says something is wrong. I’d love to check out this chair! It is a perfect height and looks comfy👍🏻👍🏻

22. Gorgeous, please do a collection video.. Congratulations!!

23. Wow looks amazing, love your content. I'd love to see a video on your makeup collection.

24. So happy for you 😭❤️❤️ yes pls do a makeup collection