Plant With Me Outdoors! Sun-Loving Container Gardens | high ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com

🌲IDEAS PARA DECORAR UNA HABITACIÓN PEQUEÑA 🎄 DECORA CONMIGO  MI CUARTO IDEAS LINDAS 🥰DE NAVIDAD🌲
🌲IDEAS PARA DECORAR UNA HABITACIÓN PEQUEÑA 🎄 DECORA CONMIGO MI CUARTO IDEAS LINDAS 🥰DE NAVIDAD🌲 | ideas para decorar un cuarto pequeño | 55designers.com
July 16, 2022
200 Modern Living Room Wall Decorating Ideas 2022 | Wall Cladding | Home Interior Wall Design ideas | vaulted ceiling ledge decorating ideas | 55designers.com
July 16, 2022
Plant With Me Outdoors! Sun-Loving Container Gardens

gardening,garden design,planters,outdoor planters,container gardening,herbs,perennials,annuals,plants,best plants,plants for sun

#Plant #Outdoors #SunLoving #Container #Gardens
Over the years I have done a lot of gardening and planted thousands of outdoor planters, and it feels really good to get back out there and pot them up!

In today’s video, I create a grouping of planters that are set in full sun. I love to mix perennials, annuals, herbs, trees and shrubs into them as they add so much more interest.
Thank you for tagging along with me on these little projects!

Thank you all so much for subscribing and for watching these videos!! And thank you so much for shopping Planterina.com!

Enter your email at planterina.com for up-to-the-minute info on new indoor plant arrivals, incredible free plants with purchase, and exclusive discount codes!

Sun-loving Outdoor Plants featured in this gardening video! By Time Stamp:

21:14 White Osteospermum
23:00. Purple Pansies
25:00 Hens and Chicks Succulents
26:00 Sedum
high ledge decorating ideas

1. B.M.F 21 says:

First time viewer.😀👍🌸🌺🌼 First time gardener.You took away ALL my fear of container gardening. Awesome👏👏

2. Dr. Lew says:

Where are the pots from?

3. Where do you get all your pots?!

4. Stev A says:

The Japanese Maples don't really like that full sun, unless they are raised in full sun from first growth. Also, not sure of how windy your place gets, but they don't like being out in the wind with no protection either. Just food for thought. Good vid.

5. Julie Daily says:

You crack me up!

6. Monica Welsh says:

Omg.I just wish this video was longer….I truly enjoyed it…bless u.

7. ♥ your intro! Thanks so much for the tips.

8. This video is perfect! I recently bought a large planter and I'm just starting out with outdoor plants 🙂 you've got a great personality too!

9. Grace Cruz says:

Watching from the Philippines. All your plants are so gorgeous. Love all your vlogs

10. Looks really nice I love it

11. It looks beautiful. Wonderful job Amanda, would love to see more of this type of gardening also.

12. Japanese maples are highly addictive to collect. I have over 20 in my garden in containers haha.

My advice with the Japanese maple though is that it really does like a particular type of potting soil mix and doesn’t like heavy feeding at all. Especially the first growing season so adding plants with it in it’s container is a bit of a no no especially with plants that like a lot of fertilizer. That maple won’t stand a chance.

13. I just got into plants & I’ve been trying to learn But since I’ve been watching you Im Obsessed!! 🤩🤩🤩 You make it look so easy 😂

14. Lauren Webb says:

i love outdoor videos

15. Timothy Tay says:

I have Japanese maple

16. i'm not matchy-matchy either!! even though i love my little garden i sometimes look at it and go "dang your mama dresses you funny! "

17. i am becoming a plant jammer!

18. Thanks for the inspiration!! Can’t wait to do this when we move into our future house on Long Island

19. I love this! I have too many deer around my yard to even do any good flower gardening!! Makes me so sad!

20. Kimmy says:

You are never boring

21. Covered 91 says:

Can you do an update on this project? Everything looks so beautiful, love the assortment of pots used 🥰

22. charlene says:

for a plant expert why she wearing a white shirt, white shoes, hair down, no water and no mini chair while repotting? im struggling to watch this knowing how uncomfortable that is✋🏼🧐