Jewish Holiday Meal Prep With Me || Moroccan Fish Recipe || Mustard Salmon Recipe || Dips | mother’s day table decoration ideas | 55designers.com

10 boy’s Birthday party ideas
10 boy’s Birthday party ideas | indoor picnic decorating ideas | 55designers.com
July 1, 2022
DIY Basement decorating ideas
DIY Basement decorating ideas | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
July 1, 2022

Jewish Holiday Meal Prep With Me,jewish Holiday Meal Prep With Me || Moroccan Fish Recipe || Mustard Salmon Recipe || Dips,Sonyas Prep,Sonya’s Prep,Jewish Holiday Meal Prep Shavuot,Spicy Brown Mustard Salmon Recipe,sonyas prep shavuot,orthodox jewish holidays,Moroccan Fish Recipe,shavuos prep,shavuot prep,how we prepare for shavuot,Chimichurri Sauce,shavuot,orthodox jewish,שבועות 2022,shavuot challah,Shavuot cheesecake,How to celebrate shavuot

#Jewish #Holiday #Meal #Prep #Moroccan #Fish #Recipe #Mustard #Salmon #Recipe #Dips
שבועות 2022
So many Jewish Holidays are surrounded with family gatherings and lots of delicious meals. This year The Jewish Holiday Of Shavuot fell out on Saturday Night, which means that we went from Shabbat straight into Shavuos. You know what that means…. lots of cooking baking and preparing. This prep spanned a few days as there was so much to get done. I will take you along in this video on what I prepared and how I paced myself.

#jewishholidays #shavuot #cheesecakerecipes

S/P
1/2 Cup of Neutral Oil
1 Can of Chicpeas

Spicy Brown Mustard Salmon Recipe:
Mince 5-6 Garlic cloves with S/P
Smear it on the Salmon
Add chopped dill to the top with sliced lemons
Spray with Cooking Spray

Juice of Half a lemon
1tsp of Sugar
S/P
Dill
Cilantro
Parsely

This channel is all about my Orthodox Jewish life. I try to show helpful tips and tricks as a full time working busy Mamma with 5 little ones. I love the community here on YouTube and enjoy engaging with my subscribers in the comments. Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

👉For collaboration feel free to reach out at smny19@yahoo.com
Instagram: @sonyasprep

Other videos you may like:

Shavuot Salad Ideas

King Pillows:
Standard Pillows:
Oven Mitts and Pot Holder Set:
Artificial Roses:
Artificial Hydrangeas:
Large storage Bins:

DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you so much for supporting my channel.
mother’s day table decoration ideas

1. Beagle Momma says:

Do you ever make Plov??? I've noticed some Eastern Europeans make it in different ways so I am curious if there is a Usbek version. 😀 Seems like something my family would eat but I have no idea how to make it.

2. Milka Solis says:

I Love Sonya…😘😮👏👏🇵🇦🍇🇮🇱Panamá te vio.. Shalom aleijem

3. Amanda James says:

Everything looks so good! I would eat the chickpeas on their own… I love them. Have you thought about publishing a cookbook? I'd buy it.

4. YOU MAKE THE YUMMEST FOOD. Do you have a food budget per month?

5. 💌טעים…את יודעת שגוגל מתרגם
    לא נכון. הם כתבו שעל הסלמון את שמה בשר חזיר…וזו לא פעם ראשונה.

6. I am a Catholic Christian who really admires the reverence and celebration your family brings to the Sabbath and every other holiday. Your inspire me! While I am a simple cook, I learn something from you every day. Thank you all!

7. Alice Schmid says:

Sonia, less broccoli way more eggs and no mayo on the quiche.

8. camcas727 says:

Why is your table set with plastic tablecloth and plastic plates-do you need to do this to keep things separate for kosher?

9. Bella B says:

Everything looks delicious I definitely want to try to make both of the fish you made omg the Moroccan fish dish yuuuuuum!! Shabbat to you and the family have a very great weekend

10. Unbelievable video! Bravo 👏 can't wait to try many of them 😋❤️

11. Everything looks so pretty and yummy❤️

12. What an amazing lady! You are a credit to your family and heritage, you prepare such amazing food and put so much love into presentation Blessed are all those who are invited to your beautiful new home and sit at your table to break bread and venerate your ancestors and the Creator.
    Peace be with you and your family. May God bless your new home and may his peace reign there always.

13. Mary X says:

The salmon and chickpeas look very yum. What a wonderful very talented cook you are. I always learn lots from you. Mimi

14. C.M. Bauer says:

I would LOVE to be organized enough to feel confident hosting. One day!

15. You are so amazing Sonya ! Big hug from Paris france !

16. That Moroccan salmon looks amazing! I will make it.

17. Vos recettes sont délicieuses très faciles je vais en faire quelques unes je vous ai découvert il n y pas longtemps

18. Wottawally says:

There seems to be a lot of holidays. Would you mind doing a vlog on them – what they are about, how you celebrate them?

Once again, THANK YOU 🙏🏻

19. Kira Al says:

You really cook with love !!!!

20. Liz Arce says:

Everything looks so good But…Brisket should be cooked Low and Slow.

21. I do admire your cooking skills and presentation 😊

22. coffee cake says:

Where did you learn all these varied recipes? Did you learn from your Mom?

23. Sunny FL says:

Please , where are the recipes !?

24. Sunny FL says:

It’s very nice that you show and explain, but where are the recipes ? ,!

25. Hallie Royea says:

Shabbat shalom dearest Sonya.

26. Wonderful recipes. Wish we could smell it all. The Moroccan salmon…yummy. Miriam is an adorable sous chef!

27. loving all the dips!!!!!

28. Donna Watson says:

Sonya, everything looks so unique. I will definitely be trying the salmon recipe. And some others here!! Ty ma'am

29. Hi dear Sonya, thanks so very much for sharing with us this video,everything looks so delicious,hope you had a beautiful joyful holiday beEZRAT HASHEM, bye sweetie I can't wait for your next video!As always, MAY HASHEM BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES, ALWAYS AMEN ve AMEN!!!💖❤💗✡🕎💖❤💗

30. Everything looks so yummy 🤤 I liked the one with salmon and chick peas .

31. Peri Lyman says:

Your husband and kids are so blessed

32. Me encantó la receta con los garbanzos y el salmón lo haré para mi familia muchas gracias 🇨🇱💕💞

33. Everything looks delicious.. great job..

34. Amie Rikke says:

Hi Sonya! You’ve out did yourself this time! Everything looks so delicious! That Moroccan salmon was mouthwatering! I’m afraid I’m one of those people that cilantro tastes like soap, so I’m going to try parsley which I’m growing in my garden. And the dill on the spicy mustard salmon also looked wonderful. I love dill. Yes, you have inspired me. God’s blessing to you and your family and loved ones. ❤️