SMALL GLAM BEdROOM DECORATING IDEAS | DECORATE WITH ME | lash room decor ideas | 55designers.com

DIY WOOD WALL UNDER $40 // LOW VOC VINYL PLANKS
DIY WOOD WALL UNDER $40 // LOW VOC VINYL PLANKS | basement wall decor ideas | 55designers.com
June 24, 2022
We drove five hours to decorate my sister's grave for Christmas
We drove five hours to decorate my sister's grave for Christmas | diy grave decoration ideas | 55designers.com
June 24, 2022
SMALL GLAM BEdROOM DECORATING IDEAS | DECORATE WITH ME

DIY projects,DIY room decor,Fall decorate with me,DIY decorating ideas,Greek key pillow,Small bedroom makeover,Interior decor,Interior design,Fall decorate with me 2020,Fall decor,Glam,DIY home decor,Small bedroom,Luxe bedroom,Glam bedroom,Cozy bedroom,Bedding,diy,bedroom makeover,extreme bedroom makeover,diy bedroom makeover,bedroom makeover 2020,room transformation,extreme room makeover,bedroom decorating ideas,ultimate bedroom makeover,zgallerie

#SMALL #GLAM #BEdROOM #DECORATING #IDEAS #DECORATE
Bedroom refresh using gold and cream as my color scheme.

Hi everyone thank you for tuning in to my channel. Thank you all for watching my videos. If you are new welcome. If you are subscribed, welcome back. This video is a video showing how I updated the bedroom to give it a different look using most of the pieces I already had using gold and cream as my color scheme.

In this video my goal is to inspire you so that you can see how you can take a small bedroom and turn it into a very cozy hotel look with out using much of anything. The bedroom and the lamps were used to set the mood of the bedroom. The colors include grays, beiges and gold. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did decorating it.

Please enjoy the video and here is some information on some of the items shown in the room.

Room dimensions 10.5’ x 11’ with 3 doors.

Another bedroom

The link for the DIY mirrors

DIY GLAM MIRRORS

The link for the DIY makeover lamps:

❣️The bed:

❣️Blue mattress pad

❣️Gold Greek Key Pillow

❣️Silver Greek Key Pillow:

❣️Golden Beige coverlet and shams Bedding: discontinued similar. Click go to website

❣️Gray folded comforter and two shams(shams not shown) Bedding: Kohl’s Simply Vera Wang textured swirl comforter

❣️Gold and white swirl pillows made by Callisto Home

❣️Gold Ming Boxes on each night stand

❣️Start bursts on wall from Home Goods

❣️Gold art Home Goods

❣️Lamps DIY but made by Uttermost

More decorating videos

____________________________________________
Instagram:

Facebook:

YouTube

📧 📞 For collaborations and sponsors please contact me via email:

Email: UniquedbySherita@yahoo.com

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Additionally, I participate in other affiliate programs and sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links.

#Bedroommakeover
#Smallbedroom
#glambedroom
lash room decor ideas

1. Where can I find those lamps?

2. That is beautiful I need you to makeover my room lol… just gorgeous!!!!

3. Shawn Pettus says:

Thos is gorgeous 😍

4. Red Fox says:

WOW 🤩 this room is amazing I’ve been looking for a cozy chic vibe just like this. Where did you get your nightstands?

5. Hi Sherita if I have a brown bedroom set what colors do you recommend that I do with using gold also?

6. Deena Karimi says:

Hi dear may i have ur wall color code number and which paint did u use pls 🌹🌹

7. Mama At Home says:

👏👏👏💗💐 good job my dear

8. Girl! U need to make this your profession, so gorgeous

9. So so gorgeous I love it you done a great job have a wonderful a beautiful and a God bless day ♥️🤗👍

10. Orinate Love says:

Nice video. Please what did you spray on the bed?

11. Love your southern accent. Oh! And the room is beautiful☺️

12. OhSoMarvalus says:

Simply beautiful!! I'd be an honored guest 😌!!

13. J Annibal says:

Watching on 4/14/2022. The room is gorgeous, it's just beautiful and cozy at the same time. But it's just too pricey for my budget. For instance, I love the gold Greek Key pattern throw pillow you added to the six other pillows on the bed, but at $70 it's just out of my budget. The inspiration is great, though.

14. Jenny H says:

Impeccable job! You hit the nail on the head with all your details, the lighting, the choice of accessories, colors, everything!

15. What is length for curtain?

16. lakeysia s says:

Outstanding job👏🏾👏🏾 damn I wish you was here to do my room cause a chick is overwhelmed with too many projects I need to get done 😩

17. LÀ VIÈWS says:

Where did you get the bed

18. Kim Edwards says:

Hi I’m new 🥰🥰🥰🥰

19. Your room is amazing!!!! It’s the exact same idea im thinking of creating with my guest bedroom as a beige and gold theme seen as the bed is also beige and the room is painted in a bronzish Goldish color! Where did you buy the paint, the night stand and the accent chair if you don’t mind? Didn’t see it in the link

20. May Vang says:

Wow, Beautiful!

21. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I CAN SEE ME IN YOUR STYLE. TRULY LOVELY

22. I LOVE it! I understand Glam isn't a style for everyone – I'm not counted among those people. This is a very tasteful Glam.

23. Very pretty! You have great ideas for glam styling!

24. I’m be done tonight I hope I have to move everything and vacuum clean me and baby girl